Comedowntothewoods #2 where it's all gifted goods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend has an Airbnb and they’ve had back to back bookings as more people wanting staycations and embracing winter at home 🤨

Reactions: 3
My friend has an Airbnb and they’ve had back to back bookings as more people wanting staycations and embracing winter at home 🤨
Does she charge £6.6k a week in August even though she is on a main road with minimal parking a driving distance to the beach???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s already moaned about the wear & tear on the Smurf house, she doesn’t allow guests to take pets but as owner she can. Can’t see this business booming, costs involved in running a new holiday let & the refurb of her new mansion they will be stretched to the max & need every freebie going. Expect to seeing them eating at HN Leeds on the regular & more free food from Waitrose 🙄

Reactions: 4
Great properties in the south hams get booked up way in advance, especially in Salcombe where some people will pay over £6k for a week. However they will be expecting parking spaces, more reception rooms, lots of outside space and the ability to walk into Salcombe for dinner / drinks. Unfortunately Katie’s smug house doesn’t deliver on any of these.

Reactions: 6
God she loves herself doesn’t she - that wedding throwback photo - LOOK AT ME. LOOK HOW GOOD I USED TO LOOK.

Wonder what anonymous questions she didn’t answer. She won’t post the ‘troll’ ones anymore because they always raise a good point and make other people agree.

Can’t brag about or make money on insta from your children’s education. State school it is!
This is the thing with Katie. It’s literally all about what she can get out of life.

Also, I’ve never known someone have so many problems with an electric car as she does?! Maybe don’t take your electric car on very long journeys? But then she’s lost an opportunity to tell us all about her electric car.

Reactions: 2
That's a bloody weird wedding photo, whats going on with her face! It's purely just to show her legs used to be thinner!

Her daughter looks absolutely miserable in that video. Why on earth has she posted it?! She clearly doesn’t want to be filmed.

Reactions: 2
That fire :eek:

Why is the fire guard not in front of the fire? Why are there boxes?/cards? in front of the flames??

And the mess! She doesn't deserve such a lovely house. My house is the size of her living room and I manage to put stuff away.

Reactions: 6
I think those things propped up almost in the fire are tiles of some description. Probably freebies from Ca Pietra.

Despite it being the only vinegar she had in the house, white wine vinegar is “too posh” for the dentist with a multi-million pound property portfolio.

Also, she’s got a “decorator” coming but she’s overwhelmed with the room and apparently doesn’t have any idea what to do with it? So is it a “decorator” as in ‘painter & decorator’ or an interior designer? If it’s the latter, why? I thought she was a creative, interiors influencer who used brands and contacts to make her ideas happen (for free, natch)? If it’s the former, why has she got the decorator in if she doesn’t know what she wants to do yet? 🤔

Reactions: 7
I think those things propped up almost in the fire are tiles of some description. Probably freebies from Ca Pietra.

Despite it being the only vinegar she had in the house, white wine vinegar is “too posh” for the dentist with a multi-million pound property portfolio.

Also, she’s got a “decorator” coming but she’s overwhelmed with the room and apparently doesn’t have any idea what to do with it? So is it a “decorator” as in ‘painter & decorator’ or an interior designer? If it’s the latter, why? I thought she was a creative, interiors influencer who used brands and contacts to make her ideas happen (for free, natch)? If it’s the former, why has she got the decorator in if she doesn’t know what she wants to do yet? 🤔
who knows. It’ll be full of freebies though

• Haha
Blimey that's a lot of clothes for a 7 year old! And nice of her to show her organiser lady with her trousers undone.
I don't understand why she needs someone in to help her tidy up, wtf does she do all day?

Reactions: 8
I thought the same. She’s at home all day but got someone in to tidy her kids bedroom! Although a 7yo should help and then keep it tidy. They’ve only lived there a year so surely they had a clear out before the move?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.