Comedians you don’t find funny…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Seann Walsh is trying to re-launch his career after the whole strictly thing 🤔 he still has limited comments on his Instagram though, so clearly worried about what people think!

Reactions: 2
Just looking at twitter and Mark Thomas' (annoying unfunny gobshite) wife had a thread. I know there are two sides to every story, but apparently she wrote a book about their 30 year marriage saying how he serially cheated and gaslighted her throughout it. And threatened legal action to stop her book being published.
I've always found him incredibly humourless and quite nasty tbh.
I went off Mark Thomas after he told everyone not to vote 'to send a message to the mainstream parties' and got nasty with a guy who pointed out that that generally benefits parties like the BNP.

Reactions: 4
Lee Mack

Bradley Walsh ( I'm not even sure if he IS a comedian tbh, but HE certainly thinks he is and he's anything but!)

Reactions: 1
Joe Lycett. It appears to me that openly gay men criticise people when they are made fun of as "they just want to be like everybody else", but then they do things to make themselves different. This one calls himself "mummy". Sometimes I think the rest of us just can't win.

Edited to change my wording as I don't think I said it well, and say that a majority of my closest friends are gay or whatever they feel they are meant to be.

Reactions: 5
Why has no one mentioned the ever so unfunny bitter Irish man...!!!
Yes I know that doesn't narrow it down...
Here's a a clue...errr! after every tortures unfunny line, spouted from his mealy mouth. Beloved himself to be a maths genius. Any takers.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
RUSSELL KANE I don’t even know if he is a comedian but he was on beat the chasers last night and Bradley introduced him as a ‘comedian’ and I was like, urgh, I hate this guy
I once wrote a review for a London newspaper about the Edinburgh fringe. This was maybe 2003? His photo was the headline and I added a bit about how acts like his (I found him funny at the time but was well known for being a prick) stealing space for lesser known talents. This was a time when big acts weren't really booking stages at the fest (now they do it all the time).

He found my email from that column and then found my facebook profile where he messaged me several times, enraged. It wasn't even a big deal, it was a tiny review where I didn't name him personally and wrote about a lot more. Every time I see him now it weirds me out.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Amy Schumer, seen a couple of her movies and a couple of stand up shows, I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 7
I absolutely hate Lee Evans, Sarah Millican, Russell Howard + Frankie Boyle.

Give me Jimmy Carr + Michael McIntyre any day, they're hilarious.

For me, Sara Pascoe is completely unfunny - I hate how she's on Sewing Bee - Joe Lycett was wonderful on it. She makes these totally aimless comments and I can see the figurative tumbleweed blowing across the set.
Other unfunny (for my sense of humour) 'comedians' include Romesh Ranganathan (looks like my old maths teacher so bad memories), Michael MacIntyre, Jason Manford, Frankie Boyle since he 'went woke', Daisy May Cooper (stop shouting and cackling at any small thing woman!) and we refuse to watch Mrs Brown's Boys in our house as it makes my brain cells drip out of my ears, as well as being totally unamusing or entertaining.

Recently I'm getting increasingly switched on to comedians who are willing to push the envelope for free speech, people like Jimmy Carr and Ricky Gervais, Dave Chappelle. I may find some of their jokes challenging (Jimmy Carr's rape jokes make me wince rather than laugh) however I feel they should have the right to say those things without censorship, hence am happy to support them. We have a national tradition of satire and no one should be off limits from comedy. Poking fun at horrific things is a way of dealing with our feelings and diminishing overwhelming fears in a positive way. I'd rather risk feel (quietly and to myself) offended occassionally and stand up for the rights of all people, including comedians, to talk about and debate ideas which don't have a point of clear cut agreement. Personally I feel nothing and no-one should be off limits.

Reactions: 15
It's a no regarding wobbly headed, staccato Michael McIntyre from me. I like surreal stuff like John Shuttleworth, Tommy Cockles, Stella Street. Just nonsense but it's up my street.

Just had this pop up, they've finally managed to put all my least favourite comedians in one place.

Hope they've locked them in there with minimal supplies.

Screenshot_20220609-173144_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10