Comedians you don’t find funny…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason Mansford makes my skin crawl. I don't know whether it was his sexting with fans whilst on tour (while wife no.1 was pregnant with baby no.4) and allegedly called his penis 'daddy', or the fact he is a supposed sex pest with most women he encounters, or the fact, if he wasn't famous, he'd struggle to get any female interest whatsoever. I really, really, really don't like him and his jokes aren't funny in the slightest.

As for Rosie Jones, yes, I get it, she has CP and is gay. But she just isn't funny. I cringe when I see her on stage and I feel bad because I feel I should find her hilarious because she's in a minority and has worked hard to get into the spotlight.

Reactions: 22
Jason Mansford makes my skin crawl. I don't know whether it was his sexting with fans whilst on tour (while wife no.1 was pregnant with baby no.4) and allegedly called his penis 'daddy', or the fact he is a supposed sex pest with most women he encounters, or the fact, if he wasn't famous, he'd struggle to get any female interest whatsoever. I really, really, really don't like him and his jokes aren't funny in the slightest.

As for Rosie Jones, yes, I get it, she has CP and is gay. But she just isn't funny. I cringe when I see her on stage and I feel bad because I feel I should find her hilarious because she's in a minority and has worked hard to get into the spotlight.
Has she worked hard though? She will have had more opportunities than most I expect

Reactions: 3
Jimmy carr, like a ventriloquist dummy that’s been switched “on” that cranked smile he plasters on his face while he tells a joke… never found him funny.

rosie Jones, the only funny part about her act is watching everyone around her dying while she gets to the punch line.

miranda… enough said

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agreed with all the Rosie Jones comments totally until I recently watched part of her set on that Backstage With Katharine Ryan (I think on Prime). I was surprised that it was alright. I probably wouldn’t go and see her at a theatre doing her own show but if she was on the line up at my local comedy club it wouldn’t put me off going.

I can’t believe I just typed that on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agreed with all the Rosie Jones comments totally until I recently watched part of her set on that Backstage With Katharine Ryan (I think on Prime). I was surprised that it was alright. I probably wouldn’t go and see her at a theatre doing her own show but if she was on the line up at my local comedy club it wouldn’t put me off going.

I can’t believe I just typed that on here 😂
Are you being held hostage? Blink once for yes, twice for no!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Frankie Boyle. I know so many people who love him and I seem to be the only person who doesn't. I just don't think he's funny

Reactions: 6
Stewart Lee. I find him very pretentious.
I once saw a tweet where he bitched about another, much more successful, comedian. Clearly professional jealousy. I didn’t mind him before but that tweet gave me the huge ick and put me right off him.

Reactions: 3
I feel bad because I can't really understand Rosie. I had no idea Jason Manford was a creep but the fact he thinks he's a great singer puts me right off. Don't like K. Ryan. That Henning guy gives me the creeps as well. I'd like to put Owen Money on a bus and send it into the river Taff as he may have been popular in the 70s but he's still knocking about in Wales every year and I actually did go to sleep with my head on a table in the last gig of his that I was forced to go to.

He’s awful, fortunately he’s not been on tv much
Last year I could have got tickets to see him at a comedy club for 15 quid, he was doing a preview of new material and it said that the shows would be interactive. That is, obviously you might be torn to shreds by him. I know people who went twice and I declined.

Reactions: 1
Tim Minchin creeps me out. I really hate him. I don't find him funny either.

Reactions: 5
I once saw a tweet where he bitched about another, much more successful, comedian. Clearly professional jealousy. I didn’t mind him before but that tweet gave me the huge ick and put me right off him.
Stewart Lee has never been on Twitter.... he doesn't "do" social media. I don't mind Stewart Lee, but Stewart Lee fans are the WORST comedy fans. Went to a couple of his gigs and it was all berets and stupid pencil moustaches, and the odd person laughing loudly at bits that "they" got that no-one else did (that weren't joke bits).

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Stewart Lee has never been on Twitter.... he doesn't "do" social media. I don't mind Stewart Lee, but Stewart Lee fans are the WORST comedy fans. Went to a couple of his gigs and it was all berets and stupid pencil moustaches, and the odd person laughing loudly at bits that "they" got that no-one else did (that weren't joke bits).
It may have been a quote rather than a tweet but either way he’s a bellend.

I don't find Rosie Jones funny and although I feel guilty for saying this, has her CP meant she has been chosen as a representative for the disabled community to be a comedian, apologies to disabled people if I have offended you.
I don't like Jimmy Carr, Sarah Millican or Michael Mcintyre and although I find Lee Mack's comments funny on "Would I lie to You" I really dislike him as an individual, he seems to have a very nasty streak.

Reactions: 5
Who's that Canadian comedian who does the corny one liners? I thought he was Stewart Lee. Anyways I used to find him funny if that's not too naff to admit. 🤓🥴