Comedians you don’t find funny…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here because I searched to see if there was any thread about the bleeping tiresome Jon Richardson and Lucy Beaumont combo.

it is so boring, the contrived scripted bickering. It’s not funny and it’s been going on for way too long. She just nothing else about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here because I searched to see if there was any thread about the bleeping tiresome Jon Richardson and Lucy Beaumont combo.

it is so boring, the contrived scripted bickering. It’s not funny and it’s been going on for way too long. She just nothing else about her.
I bleeping hate the pair of them.

Reactions: 8

They are awful aren't they. Contrived bickering is exactly it. They both obviously think they are so quirky - him with his 'ooh look at me being a grumpy old man in a cardy' and her being long suffering and ditzy. Desparately irritating and dull.

Reactions: 13
His "oh I'm forever single with OCD" routine had to evolve and yet he's forever a boring bastard.

The wife's tone of voice is grating.

Reactions: 9
Watching “The Last Leg”. I can’t understand a thing Rosie Jones says, so have no clue if she’s funny or not. Guess that makes her not funny for me, no matter how I try.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Paul Smith. Just chats to the audience and his replies get some response of laughs from the audience but it’s nothing anyone else in the local pub couldn’t muster up as a joke. His guest appearance on James English podcast was boring too just him repeatedly talking about how much he enjoys doing drugs and justifying them.

Reactions: 4
Frankie Boyle gives me the bleeping boak.

Rosie Jones is not at all funny but gets booked for shows because she ticks a box. I saw a tweet from her a while ago that went viral - some shite about her being a northerner in London, it was so tragic. She got slaughtered for it cos it was so clearly made up.

Reactions: 12
Frankie Boyle gives me the bleeping boak.

Rosie Jones is not at all funny but gets booked for shows because she ticks a box. I saw a tweet from her a while ago that went viral - some shite about her being a northerner in London, it was so tragic. She got slaughtered for it cos it was so clearly made up.
I saw her live at the guilty feminist once, I could barely understand what she said but everyone in the audience was hysterical for it all, much more so than for the other comedians , it was ridiculous. Comedy is about so much more than just what you say as well, it is the timings, delivery etc which she can't do. Have you seen she has her own show starting on ch4 soon

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I saw her live at the guilty feminist once, I could barely understand what she said but everyone in the audience was hysterical for it all, much more so than for the other comedians , it was ridiculous. Comedy is about so much more than just what you say as well, it is the timings, delivery etc which she can't do. Have you seen she has her own show starting on ch4 soon
Nail on the head.

Oh God is she getting her own show? I don’t think it’ll get great ratings - people only laugh hysterically at live shows cos they think they have to but I highly doubt they’d tune in to watch her on telly.

Reactions: 6
Nail on the head.

Oh God is she getting her own show? I don’t think it’ll get great ratings - people only laugh hysterically at live shows cos they think they have to but I highly doubt they’d tune in to watch her on telly.
I just tried to google and find a trailer, turns out she has been on so many tv shows so sadly this may not be true!

Reactions: 3
I'm late to this thread but my choice is........
KEITH LEMON

I've tried to like her but it's a no from me. She is such hard work and not a good comedian really.

I just tried to google and find a trailer, turns out she has been on so many tv shows so sadly this may not be true!
I've seen it advertised recently, it's called Rosie Jones Trip Hazard.

Last edited:
  • Sick
I took the delivery of Rosie's jokes out of it to see if I was being an arse - aka would the jokes be funny if told by someone else. The answer was still no.