Comedians you don’t find funny…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Richard Herring gets my hackles right up. He makes me deeply deeply uncomfortable in a way I cannot properly put into words.

Reactions: 11
Richard Herring gets my hackles right up. He makes me deeply deeply uncomfortable in a way I cannot properly put into words.
I agree. There is something about him isn't there? But not sure what. A very barely repressed wrongness. But tbh I get the same from Stuart Lee. An undefinable nastiness.

Reactions: 10
I went through a stage of liking Jimmy Carr (I'm embarrassed to admit this now lol) - I didn't enjoy his latest Netflix special at all. I don't mind crude being funny at times, but he seems to think that all crude is funny just because he says it.

Reactions: 7
I agree. There is something about him isn't there? But not sure what. A very barely repressed wrongness. But tbh I get the same from Stuart Lee. An undefinable nastiness.
I cannot abide Stuart Lee.

I used to really like Lee Mack in WILTY, I found him very quick witted. But the whole show doesn't seem as funny as it was. It needs to be retired for a while, I think.

Reactions: 6
This thread reminded me of a horrible experience we had seeing a live stand up show many years ago called On the band wagon.

It featured four then relatively unknown cast members of Channel 4's Phoenix nights and honestly the worst of the lot was Paddy McGuiness he was so unfunny but completely full of himself to be fair they were all a rude strangely cold bunch, afterwards there was the chance to get autographs and honestly you couldn't get near McGuiness he was absolutely surrounded by women of all ages boobs hanging out, fawning over him I won't say to much more because I guess the noughties were a different time and he was a single man but lets say it all felt VERY seedy at the time.

Reactions: 5