ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're walking around the class on all fours, want cat litter trays in the loo, identify as a cat, sit in class licking the back of their hands, and having a protest tomorrow about the litter trays. Jesus mother a duck
If my mother & father caught me at that carry on when I was that age I would have been tarred and feathered. I wouldn't even blame them!!
---
To be honest Toni is quite similar to a cat
✅ selfish
✅ lazy
✅ Needs someone to feed them
✅ Needs plenty of attention and headpats
✅ Can't be bothered to do most things

Omg! Plot twist! TONI IS A THORNHILL FURRY
Pass it on 🤣
Smells of piss

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What the duck is wrong with people today. If that was us back in school it wouldn't have been put up with, respect was a thing back then i suppose. Teaching staff and cleaners having to put up with that as they can't discriminate what the duck has the world come to.
Tbf I was at Thornhill 15 years ago and the leavers were shitting on the floor in the toilets as their leaving prank so it's clearly a thing, as horrific as that thought is.

Anyway. Back to Toni - am I picking her up wrong (I can't listen to her story, physically or emotionally) or is larne dental doing a session for people to get consultations in that skip of a salon?? Wonder will Toni be microwaving her fajitas where customers are trying to get their treatments that day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was wondering the same, are they just gonna be doing dental exams in the same chairs toni does her brows on with a room full of other people waiting to be seen? It’s very strange and seems a bit unprofessional.

Reactions: 4
Not to mention, extremely unsanitary, given we have just come out of a pandemic with a virus that was travelling through sneezing, coughing with mainly open mouths & noses both uncovered was how it travelled!
disgusting to read, if it’s true from Larne ‘Dental’ wait to they arrive on the steps of her salon 😑 they may aswell go to define phi brows or whatever it’s called & get their teeth whitened but non dental people! Did I read that they are no longer doing whitening? Seen a barbers in town is also starting to offer this service of teeth whitening 🫣

Redoing the bedroom again fml. She has zero sense at all. She is never happy or settled with anything. The enabling is awful. She would need an intervention!!! After this we will see another holiday followed by comedown then grand national horse attire!!! More personalities than the books she claims to read.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sooo arr wee maggiemay is getting her new caravan storage room to match her mummies to store her crap so it’s a lot tidier and wood floors as it’s easier kept clean..so in other words she’s as disorganised as her ma and can’t keep her room clean so a revamp is necessary to hide it all out of sight

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is absolutely vile, the cheek of her to say IKEA furniture looks cheap, It looks better than her tacky caravanesque decor

And her saying theirs looks luxurious and like they put the money in 🤣 she is delusional

So Ms birthday week and she gets a new bedroom. That Toni needs a boot in the arse.

Reactions: 7
And her saying theirs looks luxurious and like they put the money in 🤣 she is delusional

So Ms birthday week and she gets a new bedroom. That Toni needs a boot in the arse.
Toni doesn't know the difference between luxurious and tacky and the bit she has shown so far is tacky AF

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That bedrooms not for MM it’s for her, what 13 yr old wants all that dootsy shite she’s planning.

Reactions: 5
Toni doesn't know the difference between luxurious and tacky and the bit she has shown so far is tacky AF
Holy Feck. Who goes out Saturday afternoon looking for wooden floors and needs them fitted on Monday. Like she new those wardrobes were being fitted on Tuesday
😱😱😱😱😱😱
Last minute.com Toni
Cracks me up 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 7
Holy Feck. Who goes out Saturday afternoon looking for wooden floors and needs them fitted on Monday. Like she new those wardrobes were being fitted on Tuesday
😱😱😱😱😱😱
Last minute.com Toni
Cracks me up 🤪🤪🤪🤪
Then the floor she picks is as different as night and day to the shade she was looking for..can’t wait to see this room

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At the age of MM, you would think a good mother would let her daughter would want her room to be. Although I’m sure she probably is as mother like daughter and 6 shops searched, who is looking after M can I please ask?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.