ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the few posts about her son's birthday she still managed to make it about MM and how for his 13th birthday MM bought him 13 presents allll by herself (probs more than what his ma got him tbf) and then goes in sports direct to get him a birthday outfit - last minute and buys stuff for herself! The poor boy is literally last on her list, especially after the whole build up for MM birthday, the difference she makes in them is like night and day.

And FYI that bedroom sounds like it's for her not MM - of course! She might have abit more room if Toni hadn't commandeered almost every other available space in the house for her greedy witch syndrome!

Still don't know where all this money is coming from, literally spends it like water !

Reactions: 9
I totally get M can’t deal with fuss but that’s no excuse for doing fk all! As a parent with a child with additional needs there is always something out there to enrich or enhance their life, to encourage their development and to help
Them reach their maximum potential. She said it’s his birthday eve and she’s running last minute into shops to buy him clothes…she said he doesn’t even like wearing clothes, he just likes pjs…why not go buy him pjs? Why buy him designer outfits? That’s for you toni not him! I’m sure he doesn’t sit on his iPad in school from 9-3 so surely there must be things they can recommend that he enjoys in school. Instead she is running here there and everywhere sorting out MM new expensive ‘luxurious’ bedroom refurb that she’s been saving for…yet couldn’t save to buy M a chair. It pains me to see that young man not being encouraged, it’s like they’ve just given up and think there’s no point putting in any effort.

Reactions: 17
It’s too handy for her to give him an iPad to keep him quiet. She doesn’t want to be doing any work with him!
But for this son she is grateful for, or whatever crap she spouts 🫖

can’t even get his birthday right for him, the poor darling

Reactions: 6
It’s too handy for her to give him an iPad to keep him quiet. She doesn’t want to be doing any work with him!
But for this son she is grateful for, or whatever crap she spouts 🫖

can’t even get his birthday right for him, the poor darling
Grateful for the money he provides. Someone needs to get a magnifying glass and a pair of tweezers to go search for Paul’s balls and pluck them down so he can start standing up to her or the courage to just come out then divorce her sorry ass

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the countdown to we relive her experience of a premature birth as we do every year 🤦🏻‍♀️
And photos of the poor wee man hooked up to his tubes, day by day ... 'And this photo is the day we nearly lost him'. Give the poor wee man some privacy. Spend the day with him, not spend it on your phone sharing photos of him when he was very sick.
---
Even the videos on her story just now of him coming into the living room. Leave him alone ! Take the phone out of his face. Give him peace. The poor boys face and eyes say that he's not interested in being sang at with a phone

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s like she wants a pat on the back for having a premature baby, without sounding like a dick. How many people in the world have premature babies/children with andditional needs and rare them without needing praise from strangers on the internet. She really irritates me, she thinks she’s better than everyone. I’ve been in the salon having a treatment by another member of her staff and duck me her voice is even worse in person, she doesn’t bleeping devalve! Safe to say I’ve never been back.

Reactions: 12
On the countdown to we relive her experience of a premature birth as we do every year 🤦🏻‍♀️
These insta huns are becoming too much. Day after day it’s their children they’re posting on web. So many sickos out there. Are they stupid or what.
I don’t think anyone should be posting their children on their stories. This should be made illegal and these people should be reported 😤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s like she wants a pat on the back for having a premature baby, without sounding like a dick. How many people in the world have premature babies/children with andditional needs and rare them without needing praise from strangers on the internet. She really irritates me, she thinks she’s better than everyone. I’ve been in the salon having a treatment by another member of her staff and duck me her voice is even worse in person, she doesn’t bleeping devalve! Safe to say I’ve never been back.
Same as that I was a client in her salon and she just talked nonstop and just jumped from discussing so many different people in the short space of time I was there, it’s so off putting for clients to hear a professional discussing other clients whether it’s good or bad chat it’s still gossiping and unprofessional

She’s just broadcasted to everyone on the internet what school M goes to! I no most people know but she doesn’t know who’s on her insta and can see that!

Reactions: 4
The tears were tripping me at that wee'un this morning. He's such a handsome big dote isn't he?

She doesn't understand how lucky she is 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I haven't heard anybody say devalve in YEARS so just thank you for that 😂 such a brilliant word

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Danielle on the footpath and double yellows today! Deffs going to report it because they’re all a law onto themselves

I was pleasantly surprised today that her story's about M were all positive and showing him happy etc.... Then she does her usual and shows Paul's face all cut cos M was overwhelmed and lashed out.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SHOW THAT TONI ?

Always showing the negatives of M and how hard YOUS have it. Never show any negativity for MM and she always gets praise.
---
Give poor M some peace and privacy for god sake !

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I rarely comment here but it’s seriously annoyed me that she’s posted that pic of Paul to let us all know that M lashed out. 16 years later and she still hasn’t learned to give M the privacy and dignity he deserves.
If Maggie May had a hormonal outburst or something (like teenagers do) she would never embarrass her by posting it. Can she not afford the same consideration to her son?

Reactions: 17
I rarely comment here but it’s seriously annoyed me that she’s posted that pic of Paul to let us all know that M lashed out. 16 years later and she still hasn’t learned to give M the privacy and dignity he deserves.
If Maggie May had a hormonal outburst or something (like teenagers do) she would never embarrass her by posting it. Can she not afford the same consideration to her son?
Cos god forbid today the attention is on M and not them 🙄

Danielle on the footpath and double yellows today! Deffs going to report it because they’re all a law onto themselves
Is this the white range Rover with the reg that looks like wee dmg ? It enrages me so much. Every day it's parked on the foot path and then even worse when the residents need to leave their bins out because the whole path is blocked. God forbid someone with a pram or wheelchair needs to get passed because that road is a danger zone at the best of times !

Reactions: 7
That dirty wiff went from Pilates this morning all day without changing to that bounce place in the same gear. Smelly mare
---
She’s all about supporting local businesses so she’s happy enough to take free teeth outside of Derry then

Reactions: 9
She’s all about supporting local businesses so she’s happy enough to take free teeth outside of Derry then
Aye they're not local so doesn't count 🤣
---
And photos of the poor wee man hooked up to his tubes, day by day ... 'And this photo is the day we nearly lost him'. Give the poor wee man some privacy. Spend the day with him, not spend it on your phone sharing photos of him when he was very sick.

She just proved me right from my earlier post

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.