ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does Paul just dander down the art aisle of B&M every time he needs a new saying for his tattoos?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well it’s official, Larne Dental are desperate.

DESPERATE.

I’m so embarrassed for Toni. Every. Day.

Reactions: 7
Her and her two big bleeping Diazepan
eyes bleeping standing on her head in that post for Larne Dental.

Surprised Paul isn't the one being treated for erosion of his teeth with all the cock he be's sucking🍆🍆🤣 then again seen he was getting a treatment the other day hahahahahahaa🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her and her two big bleeping Diazepan
eyes bleeping standing on her head in that post for Larne Dental.

Surprised Paul isn't the one being treated for erosion of his teeth with all the cock he be's sucking🍆🍆🤣 then again seen he was getting a treatment the other day hahahahahahaa🤣
Going off subject but has anyone seen the Thornhill carry on at the minute, kids acting like cats called furries having a protest tomorrow for litter trays in toilets as they have been shitting on the floor!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Her latest book 🤣 She’s trolling is for sure.

Well played Toni.

Either that or the irony has gone completely over her head, which is more likely 🤔
Thinking of starting a book club 🤔 hmmmm… looks like she has been watching Sinead Hegartys stories in Sydney and now she’s going to make out it was her idea 🤣🤣🤣

p.s blankets to the cinema? Toni you’re a pure clat and the definition of hypocrisy spending near £50 on socks then putting up quotes that imply money is so unimportant to you!

People are genuinely struggling to get by these days and your flaunting and wasting money so you can brag and laugh is so disgusting!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, I was just speaking to a staff member of Thornhill today. Somebody shat in the ladies in everywhere but the toilet and left scratch marks on the door😳🙈🤣 apparently there's girls meowing in class and when ghe teacher is telling them to raise their hands they tell the teacher its there "paws" bleeping worlds away mad. Someone also brought a dead mouse into the school🤮😳🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They're walking around the class on all fours, want cat litter trays in the loo, identify as a cat, sit in class licking the back of their hands, and having a protest tomorrow about the litter trays. Jesus mother a duck

• Haha
  • Wow
What the duck is wrong with people today. If that was us back in school it wouldn't have been put up with, respect was a thing back then i suppose. Teaching staff and cleaners having to put up with that as they can't discriminate what the duck has the world come to.

Reactions: 4
Yes, I was just speaking to a staff member of Thornhill today. Somebody shat in the ladies in everywhere but the toilet and left scratch marks on the door😳🙈🤣 apparently there's girls meowing in class and when ghe teacher is telling them to raise their hands they tell the teacher its there "paws" bleeping worlds away mad. Someone also brought a dead mouse into the school🤮😳🙈
What a laugh that has given me, hell rub it up that hateful principal she’s one witch

Reactions: 3
I have to say that I got some enjoyment from it today! To the fella who put in a request to the radio station to play what’s new pussycat and actually have it dedicated was derry humour at its finest! I bet toni would identify as that ugly old denim jumpsuit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be honest Toni is quite similar to a cat
✅ selfish
✅ lazy
✅ Needs someone to feed them
✅ Needs plenty of attention and headpats
✅ Can't be bothered to do most things

Omg! Plot twist! TONI IS A THORNHILL FURRY
Pass it on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So does Paul just dander down the art aisle of B&M every time he needs a new saying for his tattoos?
The one that reads This is my son in whom I am well pleased....what does that even mean or am I daft for not getting the meaning behind it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All he needs now is a 'live, laugh, love' one.

Boke.
Tattoos never bothered me take them or leave them. Each to their own. But Paul’s give me the ick. He’s dirty greasy looking and the tats do nothing for him. Boke 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

The one that reads This is my son in whom I am well pleased....what does that even mean or am I daft for not getting the meaning behind it

I cringe when she says or writes it, never mind him having it tattooedI They are just vile and stupid

It's a Bible quote
Caueefrom Matthew

“This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

So for months and weeks we hear all the hype about MMs bday and on Ms we get that patchwork Sally talking about her amazing body, she is on another planet

I cringe when she says or writes it, never mind him having it tattooedI They are just vile and stupid

It's a Bible quote
Caueefrom Matthew

So for months and weeks we hear all the hype about MMs bday and on Ms we get that patchwork Sally talking about her amazing body, she is on another planet
They pretending to be good Christian’s again !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

It's a Bible quote
Caueefrom Matthew

I think his birthday is next week

Reactions: 1

It's a Bible quote
Caueefrom Matthew

Patchwork Sally 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.