ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a sad, sad person

In all seriousness, she needs help, her behaviour is not healthy, she reminds me of Katie price & kerry katona, that biopolar type of behaviour,

How can Paul not see it

Reactions: 9
Would she really do that? Its a high risk operation and she has two kids that need her
I’d put nothing past her. Please don’t all pile on me but I don’t think she thinks of her kids when her narcissism kicks in. It’s all about Toni. She’s a terrible parent. As much as I can’t stick him, it’s Paul that parents and cares for those children and their needs. Toni seems to take a hands off approach with her son and just wants to be her daughters friend, that’s not parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who's it even for? It's not like Paul's going to take much notice unless she's getting a frontal trouser snake attachment.

She's still going to have the same dull unfufiled unsatisfied life after the surgery as before

And even on the very small off chance that Paul is straight, he has loved her since she was big and loved her for years when she was big. Why the need to botch and stitch herself all over again for nout?
She’d be better spending her money on a strap on rather than surgery 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who's it even for? It's not like Paul's going to take much notice unless she's getting a frontal trouser snake attachment.

She's still going to have the same dull unfufiled unsatisfied life after the surgery as before

And even on the very small off chance that Paul is straight, he has loved her since she was big and loved her for years when she was big. Why the need to botch and stitch herself all over again for nout?
Exactly all of this 🙌🏻

She’s clearly deeply unhappy and has deeply rooted issues. It’s very sad. Who’s this all for? Herself? Appearances? Haters? I’d see through it if she was in the public eye in a professional capacity but she’s a (let’s face it) former MUA, part-time brow technician, benefit cheat. She’s obviously completely insecure and carrying unresolved trauma. Listening to Paul on her stories yesterday, he’s on board with all of this 🤷🏻‍♀️ So unsettling and such a bad example to set her impressionable teenage daughter, never mind her young following. (Any parent who lets their child follow her or watch her stories is not wise). As a family, they’re instilling zero work ethic in any respect to MM. So frustrating to watch.

If this is how she handles her body insecurities, how’s she going to handle actually aging? I dread to think what she’ll look like in 10 years time!

Last edited:
I’d put nothing past her. Please don’t all pile on me but I don’t think she thinks of her kids when her narcissism kicks in. It’s all about Toni. She’s a terrible parent. As much as I can’t stick him, it’s Paul that parents and cares for those children and their needs. Toni seems to take a hands off approach with her son and just wants to be her daughters friend, that’s not parenting.
I think Paul is as bad as her,,, he is her enabler, he encourages her behaviour

They both are terrible parents
Paul is great with M, But, heads off on holidays, weekends away, etc leaving M behind,

Reactions: 7
I think Paul is as bad as her,,, he is her enabler, he encourages her behaviour

They both are terrible parents
Paul is great with M, But, heads off on holidays, weekends away, etc leaving M behind,
Agreed but at least he does the basics and keeps the house running. She doesn’t lift a finger except to clear out her mountains of excessive spending and dictate to the decorators/tradespeople. If he had anything in him at all, he’d have put the foot down long ago with her spending and her surgery - but this is the man who travelled to Lithuania (?) with her for her last surgery, during a pandemic - WHILST COVID POSITIVE!

Would she really do that? Its a high risk operation and she has two kids that need her

Every operation that she has is extremely high risk after she had the blood clot after one of her surgeries. Any normal person has risk of a clot after surgery, but after having a clot the risk multiplies and the danger is much higher.

Reactions: 4
Aye, arse surgery. Paul the big fanny buying her a she-wee 🙈 The spending in that house is out of control, wonder did she tap the aul mad ma’s claim for her fainted arse? She’s literally use any excuse to lie in bed and not wash herself 🤮 Wipes? Wipes? Naw 🤮

Side note, the way Paul goes on gives me the ick. He’s always chirping in and totally enabling her - as we all look on and cringe. Aul pair of knickers!
Agreed but at least he does the basics and keeps the house running. She doesn’t lift a finger except to clear out her mountains of excessive spending and dictate to the decorators/tradespeople. If he had anything in him at all, he’d have put the foot down long ago with her spending and her surgery - but this is the man who travelled to Lithuania (?) with her for her last surgery, during a pandemic - WHILST COVID POSITIVE!
With all the crazy things she’d does. Shopping, surgery, holidays etc etc and everything is post on IG I wonder what their families think of it all. Mine would be affronted and I’m sure they’d have a lot to say. Especially treatment of their grandchildren. Bordering on neglect every excuse to leave M and bad example set to a teenage girl 😥😥😥

Reactions: 5
With all the crazy things she’d does. Shopping, surgery, holidays etc etc and everything is post on IG I wonder what their families think of it all. Mine would be affronted and I’m sure they’d have a lot to say. Especially treatment of their grandchildren. Bordering on neglect every excuse to leave M and bad example set to a teenage girl 😥😥😥
Her family are absolute hallions though. Not wise themselves and not a brain cell amongst them!

Reactions: 3
They must be, my husband would tell me to catch myself on,

It's not normal, she's a lunatic, she has undiagnosed biopolar,
Girls is the salon get a great laugh outta the 2 of them. A month without her….. party time 🥳
Wiser eating grass 🐮🐮

• Haha
Not to change the subject but does anyone else get while triggered when she says burgers? "Burguuurrrsss"
It's like nails on a chalk board 🤣

Not to change the subject but does anyone else get while triggered when she says burgers? "Burguuurrrsss"
It's like nails on a chalk board 🤣
I cannot bear the way she speaks. I’ve never heard anything like it. I rarely have sound on her stories as she’s the actual worst. My wee granny was the Derry-est Derry woman ever (the one with the ugly “delph” fish, fruit and net curtains), as were her sisters, and even they didn’t speak like that. It’s not an accent or colloquialism thing, it’s a stupidity thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

I cannot bear the way she speaks. I’ve never heard anything like it. I rarely have sound on her stories as she’s the actual worst. My wee granny was the Derry-est Derry woman ever (the one with the ugly “delph” fish, fruit and net curtains), as were her sisters, and even they didn’t speak like that. It’s not an accent or colloquialism thing, it’s a stupidity thing 🤷🏻‍♀️
The accent and the mashed food pushes me over 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.