ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never seen anyone bring blankets into the cinema, why does she go on like it's a thing?
She’s just lazy and entitled, through and through. She can’t hide her laziness in any circumstance.

The whole family make me feel queasy 🤢 They all look like filthy hallions.

Reactions: 6
Socks are £48 quid. Absolute nut case. They won’t help or make you feel better. Shopping problem much!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Socks are £48 quid. Absolute nut case. They won’t help or make you feel better. Shopping problem much!
It’s one of Toni’s shopping spree's. They’ll disappear into her tardis wardrobe never to be seen again 🧦🧦

It’s one of Toni’s shopping spree's. They’ll disappear into her tardis wardrobe never to be seen again 🧦🧦
2 years later when clearing out her wardrobe...yous, can yous cope, I bought these off some site years ago when I done the pilates. I think they were £48 or something like that and threw them in here and would ye luk, I've only just come across them clearing out here. CAN YE'S COPE!! That's my greedy witch syndrome again (cackle, cackle)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Her latest book 🤣 She’s trolling is for sure.

Well played Toni.

Either that or the irony has gone completely over her head, which is more likely 🤔

Reactions: 2
Her latest book  She’s trolling is for sure.

Well played Toni.

Either that or the irony has gone completely over her head, which is more likely 
Definitely gone over her head. I'm cackling at her wanting to start a book club. Could you imagine lol

She really does obsess about things and then move on to something else. But not before spending a fortune and making it her personality and being a drain about it

Reactions: 6
Who has time to read 2 books in 36hours, I love reading and always have but between work, kids and life in general I only get time to read in bed

Definitely gone over her head. I'm cackling at her wanting to start a book club. Could you imagine lol

She really does obsess about things and then move on to something else. But not before spending a fortune and making it her personality and being a drain about it
Sure don't you know she's the only woman to have ever read a few books. ✌🏽🤣🤣 #trendsetter

• Haha
Sure don't you know she's the only woman to have ever read a few books. ✌🏽🤣🤣 #trendsetter
Guarantee you she's buying them all off Amazon instead of somewhere local or using a library. She's the patron saint of overconsumption. Legend has it she appears over flannels every morning at 11:11

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest reel on her insta of her and MM on the swing...wonder who took that video of them?

Reactions: 2
Toni, the biggest begrudging witch in the world, is lecturing us about cheering on other women!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That’s enough Instagram for me today.

F**k up 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.