ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The slurs of her too. For someone that doesn't drink she constantly sounds like she's been on a 4 day bender. 😂
Sounded off her head in the bakery - you know the only bakery to ever exist 🤦🏻‍♀️

So why haven’t the Clampett’s opened their Christmas presents? Too busy spending all the compo & benefits to care about MORE gifts? I actually felt a wee pang of sorrow for Toni there. Imagine your ma and da giving no f**ks about gifts from their children and grandchildren. They are the rarest beings 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
See her mate Debbie Mullan counselling has set up a GFM to raise funds for the charity she set up after her sons death to provide support and services to others who have lost a loved one in a RTC and is doing a 120km Camino Frances walk in his memory. Needless to say not a mention or donation from Toni🙄

Reactions: 5
See her mate Debbie Mullan counselling has set up a GFM to raise funds for the charity she set up after her sons death to provide support and services to others who have lost a loved one in a RTC and is doing a 120km Camino Frances walk in his memory. Needless to say not a mention or donation from Toni🙄
Can’t watch that Debbie Mullan, would never want counselling from her

What's with posing like she's for taking a tit standing up, leg's a kimbo. Even the staircase pose she's going to lean too far forwards someday and go head first. Is a thigh gap that sought after?!

She sound's absolutely off her nipples (has no tits) in the bakery. Youuuuuussss should s m e l l l l l l l t h e g r a s s s s s s s s s getting cut. Was she eating normal cakes or hash cakes 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am in bits at "like a new pimp", Tonight the expression is like a new pin

I think her absence from IG was cause she had a procedure done on her face. Her eyebrows are very high in that pic she posted last night

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she an audition for Peaky Blinders? She’s ridiculous.

You’d be great living on a farm Toni. You’re basically a pig anyway, live in your own filth and eat slop 🤷🏻‍♀️

Away to the Everglades dressed like that 🤣 At least the aul da isn’t wearing that short sleeved checked shirt with socks and sliders for the occasion.

Pimp 🤣 she’s beyond stupid.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she an audition for Peaky Blinders? She’s ridiculous.

You’d be great living on a farm Toni. You’re basically a pig anyway, live in your own filth and eat slop 🤷🏻‍♀️

Away to the Everglades dressed like that 🤣 At least the aul da isn’t wearing that short sleeved checked shirt with socks and sliders for the
occasion.

Pimp 🤣 she’s beyond stupid.
Ah feck. It’s the porky 🐷 🐷pig. Heading to the farm

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why the feck does she call herself a makeup artist 😬😬. Every time she does that fn face it’s the same old same old. Wicked witch of the west look and caked on 🧙🧙🧙
I’m calling you out Toni ….. do a different look

Why the feck does she call herself a makeup artist 😬😬. Every time she does that fn face it’s the same old same old. Wicked witch of the west look and caked on 🧙🧙🧙
I’m calling you out Toni ….. do a different look
So much this

Also rags me when she says she doesn't like eyeshadow. But will smear crappy stick on people's eyes

People on her live have d b trolling her tellin her they love her lashes and that they r beautiful.... they make me wani boke like big rotten hairy spiders legs

• Haha
Wonder🤔🤔 where she’s going on a Sunday. With makeup caked on
Sure yous she never goes out

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"I just thought d'ye no wha? I'm gonny paint me fiss" naw you didn't just think awk I'll do my makeup, you thought duck I need to flog a few more brushes 🤣

That hair is vile. Half greasy, half rotten extensions 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.