ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has a mother of two and especially with one having a severe disability get all the time to read
Time to read all the books but not parent her children, keep her house or wash herself. She’s some woman our Toni 🏆

I can’t be the only one who’s shocked that she CAN read, considering her comprehension of the English language 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d be very sceptical that she actually reads it!! Next thing we will hear is book synopsis!!!
Hair is rotten, make up shocking and those outfits! Jesus she needs a stylist or stop shopping for the labels. Definitely dresses for all her personalities! Wonder what manic Monday will bring from moany toni

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's when she puts so many layers of makeup on it makes my own face itchy just watching her!

No need to manifest the country life if you just stopped spending so much money on unnecessary expensive designer stuff that you forget about and buy X2 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Howl on to I take my book and a light into the cinema I paid a ticket for. Why is she such a bleeping melt for 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Aye we get it, you've taken up reading for your latest obsession!!!

• Haha
Howl on to I take my book and a light into the cinema I paid a ticket for. Why is she such a bleeping melt for 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Aye we get it, you've taken up reading for your latest obsession!!!
Dear Jesus 🤣🤣 she is a head

How can she not see her intermittent obsessions are part of her mental disorder?

Reactions: 9
Why has she posted Paul’s trip to the dentist on CMB Cosmetics insta………WTF has it to do with CMB except it’s a freebie 🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷

Reactions: 1
Surely the cinema would tell her to catch herself on 🤷🏻‍♀️ sure they warn people to put their phones away ffs! Why is she such a head? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
See he’s getting his done too 🫣 high notions of themselves
They’re probably coming down with gum disease 🦠

I've never seen anyone bring blankets into the cinema, why does she go on like it's a thing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.