Colourfully Erin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say so!
There’s similarities but I’m not 100% sure, he’s aged a lot if so! This guys name is Jamie Hanna he was arrested as part of the encrochat bust for class A’s he’s 48 from Kent which would tie in with Jamoire. Was also busted in 2007 and it says he got 14 years but probably only did a portion of that and possibly had it reduced on appeal.

Reactions: 1
There’s similarities but I’m not 100% sure, he’s aged a lot if so! This guys name is Jamie Hanna he was arrested as part of the encrochat bust for class A’s he’s 48 from Kent which would tie in with Jamoire. Was also busted in 2007 and it says he got 14 years but probably only did a portion of that and possibly had it reduced on appeal.
I actually found that name last night after I was doing a bit of googling (nosey I know!) but didn't think about him having aged quite so much. The eyes and the pointy ears are very similar and the dates match up with him disappearing this year. Very intriguing!

I actually found that name last night after I was doing a bit of googling (nosey I know!) but didn't think about him having aged quite so much. The eyes and the pointy ears are very similar and the dates match up with him disappearing this year. Very intriguing!
Yeh I was Googling to see if any names had been mentioned and there’s a whole list on the Sun I think it was? I’m not sure when they first started making arrests I only knew about it around July/summertime when I heard of a few people getting busted but it could have been a lot earlier in the year, he disappeared from her Instagram just before lockdown 🤔

Anyway if that’s him or not he’s defo inside and she clearly loves a drug dealer as long as their on the outside and she’s benefitting from it.

Reactions: 2
Update 😆
Confirmed Jamoire is Jamie Hanna
He wasn’t arrested till June though so not sure why he’s sending out threats to Billy unless there was a lap over before he went in.

Reactions: 3
Her Instagram is starting to resemble QVC with this styling brush! Smile into the camera Erin, it’s painful to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the comment from the lady saying “not buying it” on the pic of them both??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wasn’t she meant to quarantine when she came back from Spain?

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t she meant to quarantine when she came back from Spain?
She doesn't give a tit about any rules. Yesterday, she was blowdrying (or whatever that crap brush she is peddling is) a load of friends' hair in her shop! She never declares her ads or affiliates either

• Angry
Reactions: 8
People like her are the first to moan when government tighten restrictions and enforce a lockdown but it’s because of people like her that we have to keep going backward.

Hi, I happened to come across this thread back in August. After getting fed up of seeing her breaking lockdown rules on insta AGAIN and wondering why nobody ever commented saying so, I thought I'd google her and I stumbled across this post and realised it wasn't just me that was getting pissed off with it all and that my opinion of her had changed. So after seeing tonight's story and pics on insta 🤬😠I decided that I was going to comment on her post..........40mins or so later my comment had been deleted, so I posted again.....deleted again and now I'm blocked lol

So I thought I'd have a look to see if I could find anything again. Came across this thread again, had a little chuckle to myself reading the comments since I'd last read them in August. Then I saw the pic I'd commented on tonight and the post about comments been deleted......that was me 🤣🤣🤣 So thought I'd officially join so I can keep up with all the gossip 👍

Attachments

Reactions: 5
There’s some chat that someone got arrested for something to do with her fake gear. I think Billy’s sister. Will report back if I get a full story. Does anyone follow that account?

Reactions: 3
There’s some chat that someone got arrested for something to do with her fake gear. I think Billy’s sister. Will report back if I get a full story. Does anyone follow that account?
Haven't seen anything posted from that account in ages. Wondered what had happened there.

Haven't seen anything posted from that account in ages. Wondered what had happened there.
I added it few days ago and quickly got rejected 🤷🏼‍♀️ So she’s on there.
Years ago I bought a fake Chanel bag which came apart quite soon after I got it, I messaged her saying I understand it can happen but did she have any advice for it. I was ignored... I also bought one of those tracksuits they first became big for, odemi or something and they sent the wrong size. Never again!