Colourfully Erin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she did a lot of swipe ups yesterday, shouldn't that be declared as an Affiliate link? I have no idea on ASA rules. And what about the new boyfriend going round the shop on roller blades and no mask on, what a bellend! What happened to Jamoire, thought he was the love of her life?
She doesn’t bother with any of that. Not being flippant, she just advertises stuff without saying it’s an ad. I pointed it out to her with the ketones stuff and she blocked me.

She gets through ‘em! There’s the bloke she had the kids (assuming they have same dad, I don’t know) then the grey haired guy who was the love of her life now this new bloke. I give it til Christmas.

Reactions: 1
So I take it that she’s brought all her own favourite products to a makeup artist to have her makeup done with swipe ups to them all? Everything being declared as usual Erin 🙄

I can’t get over how different she looks in her stories from today compared to her grid pics! Obviously no filter on the first couple of make up ones.

Yeah definitely much older.

What is this latest story making the smoothie and constantly checking her camera. Cringing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So! Turns out Jamie is in prison. Drugs related, not sure exactly how long he got but she obviously didn’t love him enough to stand by him 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t know his full name the person who told me is connected to Billy and only referred to him as her ex. Don’t think he ever has insta though.

This is great gossip!! Love to know how it all links together with new guy and timings etc.

This is great gossip!! Love to know how it all links together with new guy and timings etc.
I’m not sure exactly but I’ve gathered from what I’ve been told that she was still with him when he went inside as he is now sending out threats after Silly Billy.

I understand it can be tough when a partner goes to prison especially when they don’t have any real ties eg married or kids together and she might not want to stay with someone who’s up to no good as an example to her kids BUT the new one is also a criminal from a well known criminal family and I’m sure she knew what J was doing when she was with him. Just seems a bit fickle to me.

• Wow
I’m not sure exactly but I’ve gathered from what I’ve been told that she was still with him when he went inside as he is now sending out threats after Silly Billy.

I understand it can be tough when a partner goes to prison especially when they don’t have any real ties eg married or kids together and she might not want to stay with someone who’s up to no good as an example to her kids BUT the new one is also a criminal from a well known criminal family and I’m sure she knew what J was doing when she was with him. Just seems a bit fickle to me.
Was j part of the encrypto arrests?

Was j part of the encrypto arrests?
It wasn’t mentioned but possibly! As I said before the person I was told by is connected to Billy and I don’t really know much about J. I just asked if they knew what he was in for and they said “drugs of course” but the encryption thing might have led to it. I don’t want to be a pest for info lol but I’ll dig a bit more if it comes up again.