Colourfully Erin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow her and hadn't seen her recently so I checked and either she's deleted and blocked me or she's deleted her instagram profile. Can anyone still see her page? No idea why she'd block a random follower - I don't know her at all, you would think she'd want followers with her 'brand' and her shop!!!!

Also this stuff Laura is selling - Dare to rewear - it's all fakes isn't it? Prices are very high for fakes though so some of it must be real, but who would buy a Dior bag without the authenticity card etc? Confusing.
Yeh she’s been deleted a few weeks now. I doubt Laura’s stuff is fake but I agree the prices are way too high.

Reactions: 1
this girl acting like she’s 17 when she goes out but looking like she’s 50

• Haha
Anyone know what’s Erin’s latest cryptic story is about ? Or who ? She’s going through a “brake” down …
4CAF080A-BB6F-4E3E-98A1-26C351A34417.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She must be on a comedown or something what the hell are all these stories.

They are still following each other - I wondered if maybe family as she hasn't shown them for ages?
Yeh it looks like they’re still together. Made me laugh in her post where she said not just a lady with a tit load of handbags 😂 yeh fake handbags that anyone can have.

She's probably been called out for selling fake stuff. Her bags are all fake but expensive fakes, I spoke to her ages ago about a bag and the price she wanted for it was ridiculous. I know she is friends with Laura Zilli and was selling stuff with her, and she herself is selling second hand designer, but it is not clear if they are fakes or genuine, but I wouldn't chance it!

She's one of those girls that people warm to and like because she's very bubbly and fun to be around, but clearly that is a front and no doubt she's very bitchy as well.

She's probably been called out for selling fake stuff. Her bags are all fake but expensive fakes, I spoke to her ages ago about a bag and the price she wanted for it was ridiculous. I know she is friends with Laura Zilli and was selling stuff with her, and she herself is selling second hand designer, but it is not clear if they are fakes or genuine, but I wouldn't chance it!

She's one of those girls that people warm to and like because she's very bubbly and fun to be around, but clearly that is a front and no doubt she's very bitchy as well.
You know what I thought the same as she said people want to see her with nothing so definitely sounds like someone’s grassed on her or something. Good tbh selling fakes is disgusting and I’m sure she’s probably a tax dodger as well. I did hear last year that Billy’s sister had been arrested and there was suspicion that it was to do with Erin and the fakes but didn’t ever hear anything more about it.

The bags aren’t that expensive though (although anything is too much really) my friend sent me some screenshots from her page and they were all the same prices around £200 or £250. The supposed super quality fakes can be around a grand for something like Chanel. Unless she does sell those ones as well off her page?

Found a couple of pics buried in my camera roll, I’ve seen them VCA earrings fakes being sold for £300. The quality on that Chanel is horrific!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
You know what I thought the same as she said people want to see her with nothing so definitely sounds like someone’s grassed on her or something. Good tbh selling fakes is disgusting and I’m sure she’s probably a tax dodger as well. I did hear last year that Billy’s sister had been arrested and there was suspicion that it was to do with Erin and the fakes but didn’t ever hear anything more about it.

The bags aren’t that expensive though (although anything is too much really) my friend sent me some screenshots from her page and they were all the same prices around £200 or £250. The supposed super quality fakes can be around a grand for something like Chanel. Unless she does sell those ones as well off her page?

Found a couple of pics buried in my camera roll, I’ve seen them VCA earrings fakes being sold for £300. The quality on that Chanel is horrific!!!
Just to confirm her faves are tit & the one I ordered from her split very soon after having it. I asked her the best way to fix & she ignored me. I also ordered a tracksuit from her, which was about £120 and she sent the wrong size. She’s a mess lol

• Angry