Colourfully Erin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked her until she started that Keto Ponzi scheme cr*p, out and flouting lockdown rules.

Reactions: 8
I thought the Nikes were just a genuine like for her until I found out it was an affiliate programme. Thought that was so shady, it was never mentioned anywhere, should she not have made that crystal clear on her stories? Apart from that, & vaping into camera today (why?), I like her style

Reactions: 5
The Nike thing has really annoyed me! I used to like her too but gone right off her and all that posing and dancing with her friends, every week she has a post about her best friend which is a different person each time 😂

Reactions: 4
Yes, she has a million best friends who seem to have parties in marquees every weekend. She seems very well off going by her clothes and accessories and countless trips to Selfridges, but yet her house looks fairly normal. I think she looks older than what she is. Seems like fun to be around, I’m guessing she enjoys the white stuff. Is the Keto thing a pyramid scheme as she was pushing it loads a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 3
Yes, she has a million best friends who seem to have parties in marquees every weekend. She seems very well off going by her clothes and accessories and countless trips to Selfridges, but yet her house looks fairly normal. I think she looks older than what she is. Seems like fun to be around, I’m guessing she enjoys the white stuff. Is the Keto thing a pyramid scheme as she was pushing it loads a few weeks ago.
That would explain how she stays so slim but says she doesn’t go to gym plus the boundless energy!

Reactions: 2
From what I’ve read and heard about the keto it sounds like a pyramid scheme. Which would work well for the influencers with tens of thousands of followers

Reactions: 1
Fakes. She used to sell them as well. And yes she like the white stuff.

A lot of the clothes from Net a porter I’m sure aren’t copies. Do you know her?
I meant her bags. If you followed Elle Belle Attire from the beginning you would know she used to sell fake bags. I know her loosely through other people and been at parties with her in the past.

Reactions: 4
She sells fakes on her Depop - you can have a look, don’t take my word for it. Flouted lockdown rules on her Stories. Loads of undeclared ads - the Nike thing was planned with some social media agency type thing. Plugging those bloody Keto sachets for ages without mentioning it was an ad.

I do like her dress style though 🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s still at it then. I’m sure she has and can afford real bags but definitely a lot of them are fake. When you have a whole collection of bags in colour ways and styles that are hard to come by it’s a dead give away.

I've followed Erin for ages as I absolutely love her style and (sounds weird I know!) her hair 😍. I used to think her friends and her looked like they had such a great time on a night out until one time when they carried on partying at her house until 8am or something the next morning and I realised they must be using something to keep them going all that time! Flouting lockdown rules was also a bit annoying, particularly with the little babies. But I do like her positivity and energy!

Reactions: 2
Just had a look at the Elle belle page, they’ve really upped their game fashion wise