Colourfully Erin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a moron, clearly more than 6 people there, if you want to be a dick and ignore rules then be a dick but why put it on instagram when you have a relatively large following!

Reactions: 4
New man is a drug dealer known locally as ‘Silly Billy’ comes from a family of small time gangsters, his Dad of the same name was an armed robber.
I saw somewhere a post by Stephen Bear (prick from Ex on Beach, worst ever person on Celebs go Dating etc.) who tagged him in a 'family' picture. Anyone linked to him has got to be dodge!!

She’s a moron, clearly more than 6 people there, if you want to be a dick and ignore rules then be a dick but why put it on instagram when you have a relatively large following!
Really pissed me off tonight! Not just the rule breaking but not giving a tit about it either! If you're going to do it, at least be a little bit discreet about it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s out her face on something and it’s not alcohol. Explains why she’s lost weight

• Haha
Is this Laura’s house she’s at? What’s happened to her kid and husband!?

*I thought Laura had a bigger following than she does but only 5k. Anyone who doesn’t know she’s some chefs daughter & married to record producer Nick Gold (at least she was)

But back to Erin, again showcasing she’a at a dinner with more than 6 people. Dancing around like a prat while some videos her. I’m annoying myself looking, I don’t even follow her 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Noticed yesterday she was doing a lot of swipe ups, shouldn't she be declaring it as an affiliate link? (I am not au fait with ASA rules) And that new boyfriend going round the shop in roller blades and no mask, what a bellend. What happened to Jamoire? thought he was the love of her life?

Noticed she did a lot of swipe ups yesterday, shouldn't that be declared as an Affiliate link? I have no idea on ASA rules. And what about the new boyfriend going round the shop on roller blades and no mask on, what a bellend! What happened to Jamoire, thought he was the love of her life?

I didn’t realise but she uses rewards style (is that new?) so yes she should mark it as affiliated links