Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s making me ill the amount of people that poor baby is being passed around to!! Who has Sunday sessions with a newborn. A load of pissed up, coked up wannabes vaping and dancing round your baby. What trash!

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Its_Me

VIP Member
So! Turns out Jamie is in prison. Drugs related, not sure exactly how long he got but she obviously didn’t love him enough to stand by him 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 10

SavvyBee

VIP Member
sorry but that baby has been passed round about 50 people and he’s barely three days old. Bizarre behaviour especially for a third time mum you’d think you’d want to savour those important days of bonding not have him like a little pass the parcel instagram prop. I used to like Erin but her behaviour lately a smacks of someone desperate to prove how happy she is (maybe to family/friends she’s fallen out with).

Reactions: 9

e8Ent

God it really seems to be a messy situation to bring a baby into. All the convicted dealers, the drama with her family, just seems so strange when her eldest is 18 to bring a baby into the mix? And this new fella looks like a disaster waiting to happen!

it’s a shame she seems to have lost her way, I used to really enjoy her content and she seemed so happy and positive! It’s almost like she’s lost now. Very sad

Reactions: 9

Its_Me

VIP Member
New man is a drug dealer known locally as ‘Silly Billy’ comes from a family of small time gangsters, his Dad of the same name was an armed robber.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Nestor

I really liked her until she started that Keto Ponzi scheme cr*p, out and flouting lockdown rules.

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Wasn’t she meant to quarantine when she came back from Spain?
She doesn't give a shit about any rules. Yesterday, she was blowdrying (or whatever that crap brush she is peddling is) a load of friends' hair in her shop! She never declares her ads or affiliates either

• Angry

Njgjji

Is she not doing elle belle attire anymore? Wonder if her sister is sick of all the drug dealers the new guy she keeps tagging in all her stories over the last few weeks who looks instantly dodgy .. googled him .. drugs 😂😂😂 she is a mess. He whispers something in her ear and her face drops. Probably had her doing coke runs to punters.

Attachments

Last edited:
She used to post things about having babies young, so when all the ‘old’ mums are doing the school run she’d be out having fun as her children would be grown up..now she’ll be the old mum! Plus she’s always liked a criminal, I’ve moved in similar circles for years and she’s always gone for bad boys & she’s not really a girls girl, always been bitchy & two faced.

• Wow

e8Ent

So do we think the sisters have fallen out over Erin’s choice of men? If she’s from a nice family I bet it’s caused issues with the three most recent exes all being convicted drug dealers?

I’ve noticed she never posts her children any more either, I wonder if she doesn’t see them anymore?

I could never imagine losing my family to chase drug dealers, very sad situation

Reactions: 7

Bowbow82

VIP Member
41 and pregnant fair play to her! How longs she been with this new fella?

Where’s all the money come from she must have 50 Chanel bags all in different colours 🤣
They’re all fake replicas. She used to have a page on insta selling them or her mate did.

Reactions: 6

gbboz

Silly Billy is no where to be seen...posts deleted and unfollowed!

Her fake bag account is still active

B91

She always looks drunk to me. She also uploaded a picture saying she’s hidin her bump. Why would you even want to hide it? Where’s her other two kids? do they still live with her she hasn’t posted them in ages

MayfairAA

I meant her bags. If you followed Elle Belle Attire from the beginning you would know she used to sell fake bags. I know her loosely through other people and been at parties with her in the past.
I’m sure she has another Instagram account that she sells fakes from, it’s private though. It’s ridiculously expensive considering she’s probably buying them from DHgate, selling things for about 5x what they’re bought for. Fair enough if people are willing to pay it!

I really liked her but went off her with all the Keto rubbish and constantly posting the same Nike shoes.

Reactions: 5

Star is born

VIP Member
Hahaha omg Erin 👶🏻🫣 I couldn’t think of anything worse if my eldest was 18. She hasn’t thought this through surely. Last chance baby with a wrongon! Noooo

KerChing

Chatty Member
She sells fakes on her Depop - you can have a look, don’t take my word for it. Flouted lockdown rules on her Stories. Loads of undeclared ads - the Nike thing was planned with some social media agency type thing. Plugging those bloody Keto sachets for ages without mentioning it was an ad.

I do like her dress style though 🤣

Kelly72

I sound like I’m on repeat but I can’t believe how much i dislike her now! Used to really like her.