Colourfully Erin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is launching a new brand, I think it will do really well. I am looking forward to seeing the clothes. This looks like they have put a lot of work into this, unlike some who stitch their own labels into Ali express clothes and claim they have a brand!

Do you think she has split with her bf?

The slow reveal is boring me 🥱🥱🥱

Oh yeah hadnt even noticed there’s been no mention of the fake tan bandit bill

Silly Billy is no where to be seen...posts deleted and unfollowed!

Her fake bag account is still active

Reactions: 6
I wondered too what had happened to him! She got his name tattooed!!
Oh my god what! I missed that....I always thought if someone has to declare how much they love each other its All fake just like her bags....

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t have any goss on what happened but he’s been gone from her insta for about 2 months now deleted all trace of him.

I think she’s selling for someone else.

can anyone post a link/details of the fake bag account?

On Erins stories. Some kind of music event.
And on his stories saying he’s having a blinder.

Think they have both deleted. But he was definitely her stories.

On her stories

Reactions: 1
They are split up again !!! I follow her bag page if any help. Once was at a party with her & she was so bitchy & rude & constantly posts about how she's a girls girl & meets friends everywhere she goes aka when she's coked off her face but sober she's boring & bitchy !!!

Reactions: 2
I see Laura Zilli is now selling off her old garms in her shop now.

Has anyone ever bought any of her Replica stuff? The prices seem really low even for fakes.

I follow her and hadn't seen her recently so I checked and either she's deleted and blocked me or she's deleted her instagram profile. Can anyone still see her page? No idea why she'd block a random follower - I don't know her at all, you would think she'd want followers with her 'brand' and her shop!!!!

Also this stuff Laura is selling - Dare to rewear - it's all fakes isn't it? Prices are very high for fakes though so some of it must be real, but who would buy a Dior bag without the authenticity card etc? Confusing.