Colourfully Erin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Colourfully Erin . Love her style and her energy. Has she split with her boyfriend Jamorie / Jamie ? I haven't seen her post about him for ages

Reactions: 2
I meant her bags. If you followed Elle Belle Attire from the beginning you would know she used to sell fake bags. I know her loosely through other people and been at parties with her in the past.
I’m sure she has another Instagram account that she sells fakes from, it’s private though. It’s ridiculously expensive considering she’s probably buying them from DHgate, selling things for about 5x what they’re bought for. Fair enough if people are willing to pay it!

I really liked her but went off her with all the Keto rubbish and constantly posting the same Nike shoes.

Reactions: 5
Why does she have to document her entire night out on Instagram story it’s really not that interesting for other people to watch. And it would do my head in if my mate kept thrusting the camera in my face all night.

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to document her entire night out on Instagram story it’s really not that interesting for other people to watch. And it would do my head in if my mate kept thrusting the camera in my face all night.
It’s all for the gram (insta not Coke 😂) used to really like her but too up her own arse now!

• Haha
Aaaaannnnnddddd she has a new man which is the real deal, like Jamie 😂 breaking every social distance rule yet again! Cannot stand her now!

New man is a drug dealer known locally as ‘Silly Billy’ comes from a family of small time gangsters, his Dad of the same name was an armed robber.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I sound like I’m on repeat but I can’t believe how much i dislike her now! Used to really like her.

Reactions: 5
Who is it that used to know her?
I mentioned before that I knew her loosely? Basically she’s friends with girls I know through my partner who is from her neck of the woods. As in his friends girlfriends/wives so been at parties and gatherings when she’s been there but a few years ago now.

That last story where they are both looking in the camera 🤢 he looks a total asshole too!

Reactions: 1
I used to like following her but she's got so up her own backside! Even talking in the third person, what is that about?!