Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muraine

I will.... Im gonna find them on here. So many people thought it was only the remarks made about brides. There was so much more.... I honestly can't understand how anyone is still eating her lies
Yip. She was completely found out. I seen one comment a girl posted saying Toni told her sister to jump off the bridge.

Reactions: 3

Gossqween

Would this not all be checked by environmental health before she could open?
Genuine question as I wouldn't know much about this
I doubt she even got checked to be fair .. most places just batter on these days .. self taught MUAs don’t really have to have qualifications these days either, most good ones I know are all self taught or taught from someone else who is self taught

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Sorry but that’s not fair, not only to CMB but to any family who needs respite services. I’m no Antonia fan and despite what we might think of her it’s clear that Madison is loved and well looked after. I worked in a social work setting for a while and respite can be good for children like Madison and prepare them for residential care which unfortunately may be required in the future.
From what she shows everyone she doesn't have any interaction with him butPaul definitely does, hes a great dad
You said you had a disabled family member and would “never dream” of putting them in respite, you said you would never do it them implying CMB is cruel for doing so no?
I think the point she is trying to make is that the wee boy is hardly there at all, no denying he needs extra care but he's their child so she could be a bit more hands on and she puts everything else first over him

Louise208

Chatty Member
Dosent really say much for her new 'up market' salon having someone working there that cant even wash their hands properly does it, she should be opening her mouth and telling him to have a good wash 🤔 actually never mind the last bit she goes at least a week maybe two without a drop of water near her hair 🙊
The lashkings month doesn't seem to see much toothpaste or mouthwash either they would all definitely win an award for the worst personal hygiene ever

• Sick

surelynot

This could not be legal.
'she's got the gift of the gab' = she's far too old fashioned for her age, god knows what kind of things are being discussed in that salon environment.

She's not 13 anyway. MM will b doing the make up by the time weddings start again, Paul will be getting up at 5am to drive her to the brides house so lazy Toni can have a lie in. Sure she hates doing the weddings anyway 🙄
aye, all those ugly brides with their physical imperfections shelling out hundreds of pounds to be stabbed in the back between that nasty group of perfect specimens of womenhood. 🙄 🤢

Nope! MM has 6 sets of eyebrow tints done
my sister was at one of her hotel events and told me that her language was absolutely disgraceful, very crass.
compare the social media accounts of some of the business women in the same trade as her in Derry alone, who are on social media and can conduct themselves properly, and with manners- Leigh Fitzpatrick ( absolute different league) , the Glam Beauty girls, Ciara Smith, Femme Beauty to name a few. What a difference.

Last edited:
  • Heart