Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
As the saying goes if she had brains she would be dangerous. And yes feel free to write something up about that Toni.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Derry_girl

VIP Member
she'll be back on the 'trying to have another baby' project now. remember she cleared her diary about 2 years ago because her daughter wanted another baby in the house. she took her brothers wee daughter down to babysit a few nights to see what it would be like. that would be another person for paul to look after! i think that's why she went to get the gastric bypass- so that she could conceive. watch this space... if i was paul i'd be getting the snip & not letting on.
Sure she doesn't look after the two she has, he does everything she's a dose already, imagine listening to her pregnant 🤣

And also her hair looks minging when she is holding that wee baby

• Haha

Corky

I understand her recording her son having seizures if there is someone looking after him,while he is in that. But only for medical reasons. Don't put it on Instagram, thats just disgraceful.

Disgusting what she did and comparing herself to Caroline Flack too, she has no morals. I don't understand why she is still a BA for bperfect and mc elhinneys, at least Cliona seem sense
Couldn't agree with you more. Always trying to ride on the coat tails of someone else's devastation to turn it back to her.

When it all happened i honestly think if she held her hands up straight away id have actually had some respect for her. NO ONE is perfect, we all talk shite in WhatsApp groups. Her down fall was not taking ownership straightaway. No one is above the truth, the truth was she fucked up so apologising to her clients sincerely and not all the bravado with it and she could have turned the situation into a positive.

Gossqween

Where once in this thread has anyone said anything bad about her son?
I think the critter sends messages to herself for attention
You need prayers Toni for that vulgar cheap tat you have put your name on 🙏🙏🙏
Auck would you and your gay husband just do one for fuck sake 🙄

• Haha

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
Lashking has deleted his account,

Wonder when the next new product is gonna be announced😏

Does anyone know who won the bonus ball comp she was running during lockdown??

A lot of companies seem to run competitions, filtered Anaesthetic has one for the galgorm, a ring, a holiday, HAS ANYONE SEEN WINNERS?????????????

Donegal Doll

Totally agree with this, how can he be happy living a lie just to save face, nobody would think bad of him, he is a decent man, a great father and deserves happiness
Yeah I like Paul I think he would be so much happier if he left her. He's treated like a doormat by her he does absolutely everything for her . He'd have an easier life if he moved on.

britishblue

My friend said that he had a hotel room but Paul said that Antonio would know if he wasnt back and was texting him constantly saying what he was doing, the way he was going on he wanted to shag the arse of my friend..
I just wish he would come out and live the life he truly deserves.

Derry_girl

VIP Member
why does she feel the need 2 repost these....she is the 1 needs to take note....
but then again she was the victim in the whole episode at xmas🙄🙄🙄 she shud just keep quiet ffs
Always looking sympathy and craving admiration

Those mirrors are absolutely awful , profanity is not ladylike and and also naming your latest make up brush after a sex toy is vile especially when you have a large majority of young followers, I am by no means a prude but you are just showing the chav really are

Last edited:

Mag83

Well she's just after breaking down and came off her live because someone said something bad about Madison
she’s really dramatic and sometimes you think she’s nearly acting with how she talks and the pauses she takes for effect, but I can’t say I blame her if someone called her son a name. Obviously I didn’t see what the woman said and if it was misinterpreted but calling her son names is below the belt

Sln92

She goes on as if she’s never been a proper adult before, “I’ll never be trusted to get the goods again” so are you saying you’ve never done the weekly shop CMB? Paul does it? Like come on you’ve two kids your supposed to have brought up and your only learning too cook now and never done a weekly shop? God forgive me how simple can she be? These are simple things a mother should be doing whether it’s online or whatever it just baffles me at the age she is she’s never done it .. I get working mums, I am one too and holy god it’s hard but I still find the time to get the shopping in and we take turns cooking the dinner, prepping lunches etc so it’s not all him who works too .. she just baffles me at how seriously dopey she goes on 🙄🙄

Irishdd1

What ever happened to the hair dresser Tara Henderson cmb did big over top reveal that they’d be working together and heard of that since

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Jesus someone took a hand at her ringing her number. Chances r they might no even have known who they were ringing. Again its the Toni pity party. It would b different if they were outside her house or something. It might just have been ringing a random number and got a reaction from someone so they kept going
I think if it was malicious tbey would have withheld their number