Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruthless21

Disgusting what she did and comparing herself to Caroline Flack too, she has no morals. I don't understand why she is still a BA for bperfect and mc elhinneys, at least Cliona seem sense
I can't understand Mc Elhinneys at all, for such upmarket store it just doesn't seem right that they are ignoring everything.
BPerfect don't seem to care who uses their stuff, as long as it gets out there. Everyone seems to get their hauls.
Cliona did defend her initially with the odd quote post, but then must of moved on quietly.

Reactions: 4

Derry_girl

VIP Member
So bperfect Brendan saying its not OK to say things about anyone's physical appearance but it's OK to say I don't like their make up etc.
Have you forgotten about what your BA said about her brides? Am pretty sure saying someone had the worst wonky eye she has ever seen counts as this

• Heart

Louise208

Chatty Member
A make up artist that never wears make up unless she's selling one of her products. She's so lazy it's amazing she's out of the bed these days I suppose the novelty of the new salon will wear off soon then it will be back to bed.
She doesn't seem to do very much in the Salon apart from sitting on that chair beside the window videoing the rest of them working away and her sitting talking utter crap

OH MY GOD

Has anyone seen the absolute fifth of that fella in CMB PARLOUR hands. His nails and all are FUCKING ROTTEN. I swear to god I've almost boked in my mouth watching him do that wee red headed girls make up. Even his tan is filthy. Sweet jesus GAG!!!!!
He has the whole of the coronavirus lying under them nails 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

PrincessBaskin

I wasnt able to find anything on him doing lashes. LVL list her as the qualified lash tech.
You dont think she has taught the guys in her salon to do them and that's why they are doing them but without the property accreditation and insurance do you?
The HD saga is also questionable. HD wax and tint is a bit misleading given how detailed actual HD brows are.

I totally agree, her problem is she expects people to forget whats she's said. If she didn't want it repeated then don't say it.
I think she made it public knowledge to try and show people that her sister is twisted and for her to keep up the victim, my sister is bat shit crazy persona that she plays so well... There is somethings that she just shouldnt share, rumour or not that will just open a whole new can of worms for her and her family 🤦‍♀️

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Jesus Toni would need to ease up on the botox.... Im all for it but she can barely move her face
It's all good genes sure

View attachment 179983
New ‘magic wand’ on AliExpress but sure she’s been working on it since last year 🙄
Is this another new product?

And look at them all holding that new wee baby unmasked when they are in constant contact with random people in the salon all day

Last edited:
  • Sad

Badlama

“Are you cursing Toni?!” Guess who reads Tattle as much as we do 👋🏼
Laughing like she never does it if its not in your nature to swear you'd not be plastering it all over your merch.. to which none of its french is being pardoned.. isnt that what she said pardon my French

Ali47

powder and pout have their own drama 🙈 John and aisling have split lots of times and John even had a boyfriend. Though I’ve heard those same kind of rumours about Paul so who knows what happened 🙈
Maybe paul was johns boyfriend 😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Yeah she deleted her instagram and was claiming she'd never return to Derry... then what a month later shes back? shes just all me me me
She probably didn't even make it to Buncrana FFS. Full of notions and poor me. Turns my guts if im honest. Unless you have lost someone to suicide i don't think you can fully appreciate that devastation. The fact she tried to put that vibe out there as a way to get people off her back disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Corky

Her latest post, money is'nt everything, having decent morals etc. PMSL, says herself driving round in a range rover, house full of designer handbags and makeup probably equating to thousands of pounds and then getting caught out slagging a bride with an eye problem. POT,KETTLE,BLACK

• Heart

louisana

I really cannot cope with her stupidity and of those in the salon. Harping in about wearing masks and how clean the salon would be yet there’s evidence of no masks being worn. Also who brings a new born baby into that environment. I’ve no words 😶

Derry_girl

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I personally don't think you can judge someone on how they are rearing their disabled son. That is going too far. People should not be shamed for using respite care. It is there for a reason and the way the system is run it can't he abused
Yes but she seems to get a lot more respite than other families in the same position as them and even when he is there she is always shoving a camera in his face and the poor wee pet looks so uncomfortable

Katespade

She needs to cop her self on 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ ...why is she reading this ??? Eh because she actually cares what people think about her !!! Has she never heard the phase what someone else thinks of you is none of your business . 😂😂😂

Leggo

I have never heard them mention it but then again they wouldn't but I got it from a good source. The range rover is meant to be the two high rate mobility allowances put together
She said that the range rover was her first car that wasnt dla

There child has a genuine issue so I don't see why people are trying to shame them about getting a dva car. I know when they asses universal credit they look at their social media so I strongly doubt they would be so open with their lives if he was doing the double