Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessBaskin

While we’re all sitting on our holes....🤣

Remember the time everybody in the salon got trained by Toni to do makeup to her standard? Looks like that has gone.
I like the colours in the eyeshadow. Wouldnt be everyone's taste and I wouldn't be having them unless the occasion required bold makeup and fun colours but that girls eyebrows are not in the slightest bit shaped/ carved. They're not meant to be sisters, more like cousins but these ones arent even related?! 😂 The brows also shouldn't even be that heavy given the eyeshadow.

Reactions: 3

Columbo

VIP Member
Do you know terrible as it is that doesn’t actually surprise me. Some people are so ott on these forums they think they know everything about these people and enough to be fit to judge their parenting! I’m sure I remember someone commenting on one of these threads giving out about that women, how her taking her daughters to the grave and and talking so much about their dad so much made them uncomfortable.
It’s madness, like what would they prefer she do? Never mention him and then deal with all their questions when they’re older? People are mental 🙈

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
And now she has the cheek to say “I had a client didn’t bother showing up and didn’t cancel” Like I honestly think this woman’s not right in the head! You literally asked your appointments not to show up because you wanted to enjoy the good weather!!! She honestly does herself no favours at all. Extremely unprofessional! Not if she was the only person on earth doing brows would I be near her
The brass neck on her.....mere Toni that woman probably seen ur stories and thought fuck that. Cos i would have too.... How dare u even mention it. And also completely unrelated..... But any gastric surgery only lasts 5 years..... Its a tool for u to eat healthy and create good habits. No harm to her but her diet is shocking.... And she doesn't eat right...... I mind last year she was at a function in Belfast.... Apparently ate an onion ring and was so sick.... Well i seen first hand she ate waaaaaaaay more than that.... Just a random rant there. I know at least 5 people that have went and got them cos of her success with it....

@Irishgal91 please don't tell me you believe she has been doing these herself, she's in the salon getting pampered, spray tans, brows etc with no care about her vulnerable son and mum
i don’t think she would be stupid enough de do that and being on Instagram, they actually look like stick ons to me 🤔 and she can do her own brows?
btw I’m not her biggest fan but I’m just saying wat I think on that situation 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Couldn't agree with you more. Always trying to ride on the coat tails of someone else's devastation to turn it back to her.

When it all happened i honestly think if she held her hands up straight away id have actually had some respect for her. NO ONE is perfect, we all talk shite in WhatsApp groups. Her down fall was not taking ownership straightaway. No one is above the truth, the truth was she fucked up so apologising to her clients sincerely and not all the bravado with it and she could have turned the situation into a positive.
All her stories are so unoriginal, she just copies what others are doing, the presses, the fake flower wall, egg chair, the tacky generic home decor etc, think she is trying to be the Creggan Hinch

• Haha

Derry_girl

VIP Member
And her very few sheep out of nearly 43k say we are all jealous, tbey are obviously as dumb as she is and all that stuff on the post is pure lies, she needs to take a long hard look in one of her tacky mirrors that mc elhinneys won't even sell apart from 1

• Haha

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Loads and loads of people who know Aoibhe from school it worked with her came on to the thread all saying the same thing, that she’s an awful bitch basically 🙈 she was doing a paid collab with Johnson&Johnson and posted pics of her daughter fully naked I think (open to correction on that) and that’s why people were saying she’s an abuser. I don’t think anyone actually reported her to social services though.
I totally disagree with these influencers putting their children on social media, if they cannot consent then they shouldn't be on but a naked picture of your child....Jesus

Preened

Let’s talk about the makeup artist that doesn’t do makeup! She only does eyebrows now. Has a makeup & brush line but she’s unavailable for makeup?!

• Haha

Shonsy

Dosent really say much for her new 'up market' salon having someone working there that cant even wash their hands properly does it, she should be opening her mouth and telling him to have a good wash 🤔 actually never mind the last bit she goes at least a week maybe two without a drop of water near her hair 🙊
for the life of me I cant understand how anyone cannot wash their own hair or even wont wash it. Dirty. Surely when you’re in the shower you might as well do your hair too? My head wud be itching to leave it any longer than 2, 3 days at the absolute maximum. Even the thought of leaving your hair a week before washing it disgusts me

It was all anyone in Derry could talk about, well, the women anyway 😂
Messages had leaked about the way she would talk about her clients, people who paid her hundreds to do their wedding make up. The ones that leaked were bad enough but there were more that came out after, a bride who she’d told to go jump off the bridge (suicide in Derry is high and typically means jumping off a bridge into the river).
Now, the woman would cry over anything, she’d say it was her ‘Bette Davis eyes’ but when this happened - nada. Not a tiny bit of upset or remorse. She came on Instagram to mouth off, saying that it was the haters fault and she’d not get upset over the haters trying to bring her down.
I think after a day, she came back on upset (after she’d kept her brave face to meet Rod Stewart) and said that the haters had won, that she was leaving Derry never to return and she’d been broken and would be leaving her family behind her forever.
2 Days later she returned from Belfast and not long after she was back on insta full of ‘that was the old me, I hated how fat I was so I was mean to other people. Sure now I have my gastric operation my mantra is to be kind always’ (paraphrased)

It was her sister that leaked the messages but it’s well known how messed up that family are.

There’s a load of other things about her too. Videoing poor Maddison in the shower and bath constantly, never having the phone out of her hand. It’s not as bad now, she focuses mostly on her ‘brand’ and Maggiemay definitely isn’t featured as much but she definitely invades Maddison’s privacy.

and for those who will send her messages. I’m not a troll, I just think weans deserve privacy. I wouldn’t even send my immediate family videos that she shares to tens of thousands.
What is the gossip about her side of the family anyroad? Do they not all speak and why

Dottydorothy

II guess that's gonna be the make up forever sticks that she raved about gone now too that she has 'invented' her own

• Haha
Has anyone seen her IGTV of maddisons room? They were trying to think of what they could use the wish for and she said they were going to pick a holiday 🤦‍♀️ she then sort of laughed and said but that would have been his idea of hell.. Was it a holiday for maddison or one for herself again

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Yes feel sorry for the wee girl and I hope this doesn't sound mean but toni dealt with her weight problems by getting a gastric band and If that was me I wouldn't want my child going down the same road, taking her out shopping and filling the trolley with processed crap will not help her later in life

• Wow

Columbo

VIP Member
Missed the drama last night but honestly if social media has that much of an impact on her to the point where she’s sobbing into her phone she needs to forget about it. She has a business so it’s not as if she needs to share her whole life online to make ends meet. The town I’m from is full of successful hair and beauty salons and none of the owners share their lives on Instagram. I don’t understand why she puts herself through it. I know she’s not the only one, this week has been crazy for these bloggers/floggers crying on Instagram. These are grown women, I just don’t understand it.