Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
Colour me bootiful, should have her qualifications framed on her salon

Also, being showed by someone how to do a treatment does not make them qualified,
You have to be certified to give training,

Antiona, cannot give training to someone to do lvl lashes or brows

Reactions: 3

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Have to say filming Madison makes me very uncomfortable 😐 the poor pet obv doesn’t know what’s going on and she’s using him for the likes. Disgusting to be honest. I’ve o my started following her recently and didn’t realise the extent of the wee pets disabilities until I seen him being tube fed 😑

surelynot

F5C5CAF9-BCD7-4897-B7E2-22CC627EB783.jpeg

zoom in 😱 her face make up is literally all patchy & track marks, the tan on her hand holding the phone is filthy, her knees are boggin, her hair is tatty. she looks like she needs steeped in the bath. 🤮 and those feet!
#mutton

Last edited:

Sln92

Naw like you can see right threw her softy soft shite voice .. just talk normal and be bloody normal.. the way she was caught slagging a client off I’d say she never stopped and did it with everyone .. sure her husbands gay and she couldn’t boil an egg .. dose

• Haha

Sln92

Is she? Omg lol.

It will be the same two foundation sticks, the thick concealer and of course her brushes as that is all she seems to know how to do
Exactly! And the same dry oul look on her face with hair that hasn’t been washed in over a week 🤢 wonder if she even washes her body 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Sln92

In fairness I think you’ve interrupted that wrong, I don’t see the issue with it. She didn’t mention herself and people on social media do jump the bandwagon and post stuff that isn’t necessarily true. 🤷🏼‍♀️
See that’s what she does, she makes it look like she’s not doing anything wrong but in all fairness she totally is comparing it “people jumping on the bandwagon” she’s referencing people talking about her which has in noway anything to do with what happened that poor little boy, all she had to do was put up her condolences, she didn’t have to go on about people gossiping. We all know it’s happens, it happens with every large media case. She just can’t help put her 2 pence in and make it all about her

• Heart

Katespade

Shes going on about people not adhering to social distancing and all and then shes having friends around for dinner? Jeez that woman just digs more holes for herself😂😂
Look up HYPOCRITE in the dictionary.... her name is next to it.I can’t stand people with double standards 🤦🏻‍♀️

Dottydorothy

Does anyone else think the extentions that are done in the salon are quite cheap looking when they show the after pics

Leggo2

What did you think was goin to happen at a AMUSEMENT park??! She made a fuss about anyone that's been on holiday not to come for their appointment but she can't go to tayto park and stay in a hotel for four days! Do us Al a favour toni and practice what you preach before you kill a family member!
There is a huge difference heading down south then going to a foreign country. You can not compare at all

Derry_girl

VIP Member
I don't like her make up as far as I am concerned foundation is meant to match your skin colour, not make you look like you are changing race

• Haha
I can’t help but think how uncomfortable must it be to sit there having your eyebrows filmed after paying £35 for the treatment.

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Sorry but that’s not fair, not only to CMB but to any family who needs respite services. I’m no Antonia fan and despite what we might think of her it’s clear that Madison is loved and well looked after. I worked in a social work setting for a while and respite can be good for children like Madison and prepare them for residential care which unfortunately may be required in the future.
From what she shows everyone she doesn't have any interaction with him but Paul definitely does, hes a great dad

Louise208

Chatty Member
Another one of her sheep's, are people seriously stupid she brought it all on herself why is people feeling sorry for her nasty behaviour she can't admit she done wrong but loves playing the victim the woman is twisted as fuck

Attachments

• Haha