Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Her latest post, money is'nt everything, having decent morals etc. PMSL, says herself driving round in a range rover, house full of designer handbags and makeup probably equating to thousands of pounds and then getting caught out slagging a bride with an eye problem. POT,KETTLE,BLACK
Can't believe she had the cheek to post about morals, she must be deluded as well as stupid.

Reactions: 4

Derry_girl

VIP Member
I stopped following her for ages and shes still harping on about a capsule wardrobe. Mouthpiece
And she makes everything look dootsy.... Awful style.
No she has a load of random stuff from Mc elhinneys and the worst looking shoes I have seen, not a fan of her style either

mystique

Now she’s being as dangerous with peoples health as she is with everything else. The girl is the queen of trying to ruin other people both personally and in their businesses.
I honest to god think Paul is a really nice man though but so so domineered.

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Sure she doesn't look after the two she has, he does everything she's a dose already, imagine listening to her pregnant 🤣

And also her hair looks minging when she is holding that wee baby
She never washes it....
Acts like everyone does it. Ah naw... She was laughing one time it was 10 days. Jesus she musta been hoaching

• Sick
  • Haha

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Wonder why she deleted it? What the lady said is all true, CMB thinks the world revolves around her, sure as long as she can open her salon then what does it matter about anyone else and being honest I can't see a lot of people coming to get their make up done at the moment when there is really nowhere to go

Attachments

• Wow

Katespade

[QUOTE="Derry_girl, post: 1869081,
What is it you liked about her? She's very false and loves to play the victim, it's always everyone else's fault except hers.
[/QUOTE]
I am not actually even sure anymore, I originally thought she seemed like a hardworking person but how I was deceived, the Way she spoke about the brides & how she’s behaved during Covid is disgusting .

• Heart

Sln92

I find her makeup horrible, it’s either caked on or looks chalky .. her brushes are from wish also, found duplicates the exact same just no logo

Does she know apparently pampas is swingers grass 😂 put it in your window to let people know your a swinger... Must be looking someone to fill the void that paul obviously isnt orrrr a wee play mate for both of them 🙊🙊

• Haha
Shes a hypocrite out running here there and everywhere during lockdown for some of the most stupid shit ive ever seen and not a mask in sight then either... And im almost sure she had work men in and out of the house too while maddison was there and still running down to her mammys.... Whats that saying 'do as i say, not as i do'... Be all tears and snotters if god forbid one of them catch it due to her stupidity 🙊

Ontheball

Do any of these influencers even know the definition of a troll? They all claim to be trolled on this page but they aren't, they are just called out on the idiotic things they do and say online. They think they are above everyone else and can do and say what they like and get all defensive if anyone pulls them up about it.
Just be like the majority of us and keep your life private or just even think before you post
She cannot accept the slightest hint of criticism. But also loves the attention it gives her, she jumps on any tiny thing anyone says as a way to make it seem like the whole world is talking about her/out to get her. She has no idea how irrelevant she really is.

• Heart
I'm sorry but I personally don't think you can judge someone on how they are rearing their disabled son. That is going too far. People should not be shamed for using respite care. It is there for a reason and the way the system is run it can't he abused
Yes people use it but she abuses it. Respite is for people that need a break because of the constant caring. She doesn't constantly care for him. He's barely ever with her. Everytime she goes on holidays he is put into respite sometimes weeks at a time. She goes on holidays several times a year. I wasn't shaming how she 'raises' him because she doesn't, Paul and respite does.

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Just about the forum being haters of one person and rest is fake, didn’t read it all and keep on hating and about Caroline flack let the trolls won bla bla
So she thinks that one person on this account has multiple user names and is chatting to themselves?

• Haha