Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
So bperfect Brendan saying its not OK to say things about anyone's physical appearance but it's OK to say I don't like their make up etc.
Have you forgotten about what your BA said about her brides? Am pretty sure saying someone had the worst wonky eye she has ever seen counts as this
And let's not forget the one she called a spoilt c*nt and shouldn't have been getting married...... Some people have paid well over a grand for her to do wedding makeup.... She is so nasty

MM is 11.....she should not be working in a salon.... Its illegal. She isn't in a shop packing bags... Shes doing things I need insurance to do before I work on anyone.... And infringing health and safety. They need to cop on.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Armagh556

I just think say what you want about Toni but don’t name children under 18 and talk about them in the manner she has been spoken about in some of these comments. Simple. The fact that she could read these about herself makes me uncomfortable regardless of anything her mum said or done in past.

Derry_girl

VIP Member
How tone deaf can she be? It’s a global pandemic, people have been out of work and struggling and there she is flaunting her presents that she gets that she’s just tooooo busy to even open.
Couldn’t have opened them during your 15 bloody weeks off Toni?
She does this so often, shows bags of things she’s bought herself that she didn’t open, presents she’s not unwrapped etc and every time I just think it’s awful because I would definitely open something from Topshop as I’m skint so spending any sort of money on myself needs to be warranted and I couldn’t even spend £20 on topshop without feeling guilty.

I know youre reading here Toni so just know your audience. And this might be written on a gossip site and I might be a ‘troll’ but I can tell you now that the group chats with my friends are chatting about that too, and no doubt when I speak to my mum later she’ll bring it up and say similar. People are gossiping and chatting about you no matter where they do it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I struggle to understand why people still gift her items, she has very little interaction considering the amount of followers she has and she doesn't even seen grateful for them

PrincessBaskin

Especially given she used to spout all the time on her stories slagging people for claiming to be doing hd brows when they weren’t actually trained in it. Boasting she was the only brow ‘master’ in Derry 🙄
Well according to the official HD shes the only brow master in her salon 😂😂😂

• Haha

Derry_girl

VIP Member
I genuinely would never ever report anyone. No one would even need to do it anyway as she manages to do it herself in her oversharing without thinking first.
I have been on this post a while and I don't see much in her defence and not one of us can remove anyone from this so she must have been having a wee chat with herself again

No harm but no one is bullying her... Shes choosing to read on here so bugger off with the Caroline Flack business.... She keeps saying we are trying to make her end her life.... Naw toni only one telling anyone to jump off a bridge was u. Its opinions and calling u on ur bullshit and ur raging. No one here reports u to social or tax man.... U need to look closer to home for that.... U know the only people who matter. Fact is ur not well if ur on here reading.... And the fact its struck a nerve....... The old u? U might have got thin and got the kim k package but ur still the same person

Omg.... Thats crazy. Do people actually believe her "spent ages getting these right" speil

I'm sorry 34.99 for that set of tatty brushes.... They are the cheapest nastiest brushes..... Appalling quality..... Can people not see its all cheap shite? Them mirrors are cringe... Ripping people off
In fairness its just not her doing this, they are all at it, was reading about voduz too on another post

Just dawned on me that they clearly got the 10k Covid-19 payment through for businesses. Hence the 10k worth of fecking baskets, trays, jars. Load of shite.

Eh excuse me did anyone notice the fresh set of nails shes had done!! No way did she do them herself or did she put her hand through a letterbox.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think you just have to be very careful what you put on social media. That's all. It can be a very dangerous place to be putting private stuff and exposing children. You never know who is watching, or why.

• Heart

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Dropped them then brought out her own brushes with cliona. Zero loyalty from her to anyone.
Sure Cliona had nothing to do with her, the partnership is dissolved

powder and pout have their own drama 🙈 John and aisling have split lots of times and John even had a boyfriend. Though I’ve heard those same kind of rumours about Paul so who knows what happened 🙈
Also heard this about Paul and a certain photographer friend they used to have

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Why does every makeup tutorial she does literally look the same? And then that fake pout to finish off with 🤦🏻‍♀️
Definitely not a fan of her make up, way too much foundation, I think she looks better without all that and what happened to the big hair transformation? It's not much different and looks a bit fried at the ends

• Haha

kittykat33

Simone is an absolute doll and is the true essence of a wholesome and genuine person. Toni really did try and ruin her big time. Does anyone remember her saying she put ice on her face for too long (after having the filler). She thought it froze the filler and caused the problems.

Princessdippy

Haha she is so fucking cocky it's unreal see her new Instagram. Like get down from your wee high horse toni... id love to be the one to push you but I'm so blinded by your shining light

• Haha

Derry_girl

VIP Member
I heard this too. Sure when the screenshots came out Kiera was also blasted slabbering about customers in the WhatsApp group they had. Think it was the one where they were mocking some woman with a turn in her eye. Bad aul bitches.
The one with the supposed turn in her eye was a bride that paid a lot of money to get her make up done by CMB, poor poor girl, the happiest day of her life tainted by that aul bitch

More like shady shite on a stick!!
Named after herself, and shady

Columbo

VIP Member
I both agree and disagree with this, remember these times are different, she has never had to look after him as much before as she has now.
Look at all the holidays/trips without him so obviously his needs were being met by others which just isn't possible at the moment, she know knows what it's like to be a mother 24/7 which is difficult for all of us even without a special needs child
I’m going agree & disagree with you here. I’m no Antonia fan, I’ve been pretty vocal on this thread but I’ll have to defend her to a degree here. I absolutely agree being a mother 24/7 is tough for anyone whether your child has extra needs or not but I don’t think we should underestimate how hard it is to care for a child with Madison’s needs. It’s very very difficult for a child with his level of needs to cope with a sudden change of routine. He doesn’t have school or therapy to stimulate him atm, he has no understanding of why everything has suddenly changed and that normally brings huge anxiety and challenging behaviour in a child who can’t vocalise their frustrations. I see it at work all the time.
No doubt we’re all having our patience and parenting skills tested during this pandemic but in all honesty I don’t think it’s right to assume we’re all in the same boat. I honestly think this is a case of same storm, different boat.

Louise208

Chatty Member
Her hair didn't look good in my opinion she goes on about it looking like rats Tails, it needs a good chop up fine thin hair looks thicker cut up abit shorter think it would suit her better aswel but she wants the hair extensions so she can blend in with everyone eles

Columbo

VIP Member
Instead of spending £££ on containers from b&m she should be looking into getting a hoist for Maddison so that she can help out more and give her husband a break. If they had a hoist she could wash him, change him etc without his size being as big a problem.