Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donegal Doll

Definitely not a fan of her make up, way too much foundation, I think she looks better without all that and what happened to the big hair transformation? It's not much different and looks a bit fried at the ends
I thought the same it looked terriable. She put in some clip ins that looked like rats tails. Terriable

Here was me thinking she was leaving Derry and never coming back....... didnt even get to Donegal.
D O S E
More shite talk from her looking sympathy. Since it all went down every time she opens her mouth I don't believe a word she says. She's so false. Thinking she was great she made some frozen chips at 35 years of age the lazy lump 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Toni on insta worried about the covid outbreak in Limavady... I'm sorry but before alot of the lockdown guidelines were lifted.. Is this not the same woman who had people all working beside other to get her salon ready, was out and about in shops steady and bringing a high risk home?

A girl I work with still isn't back to work as a family member is at high risk and this woman hasn't been In a shop or with anyone since March!! Which is understandable. With complex needs like madisons I just dont get how toni can justify herself at all!!!

• Heart

louisana

She has really backtracked on everything she’s done previously. She had no concern about risk when she was travelling around getting carpet, a mattress and boxes for organising everything. Stop trying to come across as concerned Toni. You never stuck to lockdown rules despite your pleas about your sick mother and son. You put yourself first throughout, but then again I wouldn’t expect anything different.

Stress Ball

She just got her groceries delivered yet she's been in and out of shops all week!? So many are struggling to get delivery slots.

surelynot

wouldn’t the mask hide that? 😬🤭 Now I have to say they both look to have well cared for (expensive) white teeth.They have to be veneers 🤔
my experience was pre-covid. and i won't he back so i have no idea if the mask will mask it.
white teeth and bad breath are not mutually exclusive tho i would have thought!

And another thing to add

“Shine so bright you burn there fucking eyes”

[/QUOTE]
i always laugh at people who put up the 'inspirational' quotes, with a nasty angle to them- it's that nasty bit and the swearing that is the real indicator of what type of person she is - she is vindictive and rough. no getting away from that.
also.. there, they're and their... if you're gony try and be 'all that' at least make sure you're not putting your stupidity on show 🙄

Last edited:
I actually followed one small step and had to unfollow. In my personal opinion i found her videos uncomfortable and at times I myself questioned in my own head her sanity. I'm not saying she was dealing with her pain and grief in the wrong way, she just wasn't dealing at all. Even to this day. As someone who has lost a few immediate family members my self i know only too well. You never heal. However when 2 small children are dependent on their only parent left you do need to be mindful of their mental state. There were quite a few occasions her behaviour was extremely worrying while alone with the girls and recording. I would never ever dream of adding to their turmoil by reporting anyone but i did hope her family would see all wasn't well and step in. I can see why school possibly reported it, Lisa her self is a teacher.

Wheretonext

VIP Member
I messaged her, asked her why they weren’t all wearing masks And having a baby in the shop, after her begging people to be responsible regarding the virus. I also told her she was a disgrace swearing in her kids lives. She didn’t share that message 🤔 shes a disgrace of a woman and a mother. She’s all holy mary with her ” I’ve made mistakes, find the good, be a good person Verbal diarrhea 🤢
but then she’s calling people Critters.
its very obvious she’s not a nice person.
it is beyond me as to why Mc Ilhennys work with her. She clearly knows someone. The bigger bosses have clearly no idea what what with their marketing.
I always think she looks like she’s needs a good wash

surelynot

Aye they had a 40th for him this year. I see someone hounded her phone all night 🙈 that’s bound to be worrying and hateful to wake up to.
[/QUOTE]
i agree, nobody likes their phone going in middle of the night.
so many people really don't like her. young people and people not from the town think she's ok and believe all the #bekind shite she posts. but the rest of us, older with more sense and from the town know that she is a nasty piece of work. she has over 40k followers on SM but very few people actually interact with her pages. so it's a fair enough assumption that the rest are following because they actually dislike her.
i will say this- she does deserve to be called out for blatantly disregrading the lockdown and trailing her two children with her. and not even for essential items- for loads of tat.
so yes, she should be called out by every right thinking person, but not in the middle of the night.

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Agree that she’s not the one doing the dropping, more like she’s been dropped. Yes Callaghan Jewellers dropped her and replaced her with an even bigger dose, LMD 🙄 When she was breaking every lockdown rule under the sun people messaged Callaghan’s about her and they actually sent the messages to LMD so she could go on a blocking spree 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d never shop there now after that. Sorry for going off topic there!
Any company that aligns with CMB or LMD aren't getting my money lol. I had unfollowed them for a while after the whole screenshot thing.... I can't believe she's back and claiming she was a victim of cancel culture. I seen many more messages she sent. She's a nasty vile human.... And people follow her. Her makeup skills.... Like LMD are one trick pony.

Also is CMB still trying to claim she isn't getting botox and fillers? She can't move her face and is permanently surprised 😂😂😂

• Haha

Armagh556

So CMB now doing an online makeup tutorial, Anything LMD does she copies. The greed in them all is unreal. Where does she see her career in 5 years?
Countless of artists are doing them an Louise wasn’t the 1st . She is jumping on the bandwagon just but then again how else she meant to make money she may as well

I I havnt been watching her long but know she says her mom isn't well..does anyone know what it is? That last story of her she comes across as having a mental health issue?

She is one of the victims who were involved in a massive scandal being given contaminated blood In The 80s, you can search it you will find it! The biggest scandal the nhs seen. Bloody terrible what they done! Now she very sick ,needs brain surgeries and has bad mental health etc her life was robbed Very very sad! Toni went to London to one of the trials and spoke about it . But everyone In Derry knows anyway.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Derry_girl

VIP Member
I really don't understand her mentality. All that money spent on trying to turn it into a classy place, trying to make people forget about her downfall before Xmas and then she brings out these mirrors? They aren't edgy or even funny and again she is giving people a reason to talk about her then will start crying about the 'haters'

PrincessBaskin

She is saying she hasn't cooked in months cause of working, swear she couldn't cope being a single working Mum

Am by no means slagging that lady of in the pics, but that new guy who is doing make up in the Salon his makeup pictures are so filtered the first picture is his and the other one is the clients own selfie sorry they are both totally different, I don't think his makeup is that great
These pictures arent necessarily filtered. MUA's use ringlights to enhance pics especially where there is a lot of eye detail- the light brings up everything at once.
I'm saying this as I have had pics done with a ringlight in a salon and theyre class and then the post appointment car selfie isnt quite the same 😂
That girl has lovely eyebrows. It's a shame theyve been shaded like a 2year old coloured them in.

Reactions: 4

Smashbox

I was not being mean about her children, the way it came across was not my intention what I meant was that all that stuff in jars/packets can be made quite easily and cheaply yourself and is better for you, I am no Michelin chef myself but that dolmio sauce for example is absolutely full of sugar. Yes she got a gastric band but she should still educate herself about what is in those items for her children
Loads of family’s use Dolmio sauce for cooking I think it’s fair to say it won’t lead to any issues later on in life. Also think Maggie May seems like a lovely girl, if she was running around wearing make up and acting grown up she would be called out for that too.

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Hahahaha at all the we are jealous comments on her post !!! Jealous of what?!?!??!!
She has nothing I need or want, definitely not jealous of anything and another thing I can't believe the amount of new posters on this thread today so thanks for sending them here so they can read what we are saying and not the lies that you are telling them we are saying