Colour Me Bootiful #6 I'm alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she bought that navy corner sofa she must have plans to build an extension because there is no way that will fit in her wee living room..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How does she have such a large disposable income? I work 40 hours a week, and my partner works 50 and both decently paid jobs, we have no kids, just a mortgage and the usual direct debits and do not live a very lavish lifestyle, yet we still wouldnโ€™t have the money just laying there to do all that she does, I really do not get it

Reactions: 9
How does she have such a large disposable income? I work 40 hours a week, and my partner works 50 and both decently paid jobs, we have no kids, just a mortgage and the usual direct debits and do not live a very lavish lifestyle, yet we still wouldnโ€™t have the money just laying there to do all that she does, I really do not get it
I hear you! Myself and my partner have decent jobs, work full time and we are comfortable but would never have the disposable income she has to splash on home improvements every other week. Benefits and credit cards, has to be ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Her spending is out of control.

Reactions: 5
The amount of food she consumes... bleeping mind boggling... Does it ever stop.... Sweet jesus ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 3
Lack of washing, fresh air, smiling, being happy with what you have is what is wrong with her rotten bake

She'll be getting fillers, botox and all the extra skin chopped off next

Reactions: 5
Is there any bleeping need for the close up of those scars ๐Ÿคข christ on a bike. Take your stitched up pits for a shite

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is there any bleeping need for the close up of those scars ๐Ÿคข christ on a bike. Take your stitched up pits for a shite
It really doesn't look good at all, that puckering isn't going to go away, this time next year it will be boob job no 3 to get rid of that, she looks like she has been butchered

I don't like it. Even if you try to look beyond the scaring. In my own opinion as a qualified queer, it's a really boring looking body. It's got no personality left in it anymore (Much like her ladyship) . Certainly not one I'd find attractive anyway

• Heart
I don't like it. Even if you try to look beyond the scaring. In my own opinion as a qualified queer, it's a really boring looking body. It's got no personality left in it anymore (Much like her ladyship) . Certainly not one I'd find attractive anyway
Very well said ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 2
She's butchered, she'll be on botched next series ffs

It's so bad looking, she looks minging, sweaty, greasy

Reactions: 6
God forgive me but sheโ€™s that badly patched together that if someone found her dropped dead in the street theyโ€™d think she was hacked up and murdered

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.