Colour Me Bootiful #6 I'm alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should of left herself alone, she destroyed herself that surgery doesn't look good at all what have they done to her Boobs 😳 that will never flatten out

Reactions: 4
If she bought that navy corner sofa she must have plans to build an extension because there is no way that will fit in her wee living room..
Superman DANIEL will make it fit. Even if it has to be sawed in two halves to get in the front door 🤣 all I’m thinking of is that episode of friends where Ross buys the sofa too big to get into his apartment 😅 Toni be taking the front wall off the house to get this yoke in.

On a separate note wtf are MM and madison all this time?!? Haven’t seen either in week and obvs MM has no bedroom atm!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ohh I know she says it’s her journey and I respect that but I got such a shock when I seen them lines bumps and scars it’s very sad that a person would put them self through all that
Only good thing is it might make people stop and think about surgeries in the future

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell.
Those vids last night were a bit much.
I feel sorry for the girl. I don't doubt for a second theres mental health issues at play with her. The overspending, the constant ripping out of her home, the constant surgery, the lack of motivation and laying about etc. None of it brings her contentment or happiness but it gives her something to do to take her mind off whatever else is going on (depression). She has butchered her body on a quest for perfection and you can't help but wonder, who's she out to please? She doesn't seem any happier for it or self accepting.
I know she invites the wrath of hell sometimes with things she says and does but she def needs help. Professional help. And sharpish.

Reactions: 6
Please if Toni or any of her loved ones are reading this reach out and get help. It actually upsets me to.see someone struggle like this in the search of perfection. None of us are perfect but we have to learn to love and accept what we have.
Get up everyday and drive to the beach or a nice green area and go for a walk, clear your head.
Where have Seamus Fox, Debbie Mullan etc disappeared to now, they are using Toni and her platform of followers. If she I friends with therlse professionals how can they watch these stories and not intervene

Reactions: 8
Omg.. Why did she do that to herself? That puckering is going no where... Looks horrendous

She must have prerecorded that post on her grid and saved it for a special occasion like mental health awareness day. She's not right at all. Also her body is an awful mess after all the surgery how can she be happy when she takes her clothes off and looks at that. I can't see them settling down or fading much. Sure she has put herself through all this and she will still look these to everyone when she has her clothes on. Yes fair enough the bingo wings but the rest was uncalled for in my opinion. She definitely has body dismorphia

Collage_20210515_113308.jpg

Only thing I could think of when I seen it. 😂 😂 😂

She's such a melter. I'm sorry but I haven't one aota of pity for her when she's openly made fun of other people's appearances and told another to jump the bridge. The only illness there is a narcissistic personalty and a big old inflated ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know whether to be glad I don't follow her or be raging I can't see what you's are all talking about!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahh tit, that does look awful but you know what? It'll look fine in a bra/with her clothes on, Toni needs to accept that she's lost a massive amount of weight and she'll be much healthier for it now and should leave the surgeries alone. It's only her and Paul who will see the real body underneath the clothes and he loves her so it won't matter to him. She just needs to leave it alone now and stop chasing her idea of 'perfect'. She's never going to be happy with the results because she's getting it done on the cheap and you get what you pay for (not bashing it, it's all some people can afford and the prices here are crazy). She could end up even worse by trying to get that fixed again. She has 2 beautiful kids and a husband who loves her, she has more than most and should focus on that and not trying to be like the people she sees on instagram.

• Heart
Ahh tit, that does look awful but you know what? It'll look fine in a bra/with her clothes on, Toni needs to accept that she's lost a massive amount of weight and she'll be much healthier for it now and should leave the surgeries alone. It's only her and Paul who will see the real body underneath the clothes and he loves her so it won't matter to him. She just needs to leave it alone now and stop chasing her idea of 'perfect'. She's never going to be happy with the results because she's getting it done on the cheap and you get what you pay for (not bashing it, it's all some people can afford and the prices here are crazy). She could end up even worse by trying to get that fixed again. She has 2 beautiful kids and a husband who loves her, she has more than most and should focus on that and not trying to be like the people she sees on instagram.
Agree it won't be noticeable but she seems to be striving perfection. That puckering is quite bad, it's going to heal into a raised scar which is going to be uncomfortable when wearing bras.
I used to look at her when she was larger and think what a beautiful lady she was so I think it's sad to see what she has become now, she should have had counselling before doing all this to herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.