Colour Me Bootiful #6 I'm alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between the smell of that red fish and the smell of her, that blue shirt must be crying for the bin 🤮

90% of what she eats looks like vomit. The other 10% looks like a plate of diabetes.

Can always rely on Toni to weigh in on world issues despite having not one clue what’s going on. She doesn’t even try to educate herself. I’d genuinely feel embarrassed for her if she wasn’t so infuriating!

How long before she takes over the new bathroom? She’s in dire need of a steep 🛀
Awk that bath won't be in ten mins and her arse will be glued to the bottom of it!! What's the bets she will put a wee tray across the bath with candles and all too 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know a girl who had surgery not cosmetic, sadly this girl took a clot unbeknownst to her and she died.

That head is laying unwashed, saying she has dvt, anything for attention

Would you ever be jealous of one of your kids, poor mm will lose that room
Or, green eye tit will get a new ensuite next

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Awk that bath won't be in ten mins and her arse will be glued to the bottom of it!! What's the bets she will put a wee tray across the bath with candles and all too 🤔😂
She will have to have it for herself. She can’t see anyone with anything!

I fully encourage her to get a good scrub mind you. She’s rotten!

Reactions: 2
She's ditched the birds now to become a political commentator. 🙄 Honestly she talks so much 💩 sometimes I mistake her face for an arse hole.

Secondly she can't move her arms to wash her face but she can fairly shove food down her gullet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where does that child of hers sleep whilst the Toni the tit makes every decision on her teenagers bedroom?

Reactions: 3
That poor child is sleeping on a mattress on the floor atm, breathing in that dust, dear Jesus, surely that's not safe for Maddison to be around
They haven't a clue ffs
If that where anyone else social services would have a field day, my friend had SS land for less

"I know the way I want it" didn't realise her teenage daughter didn't have a voice 🙄 poor MM. Folk in her school will see that too. A mattress on the floor. Feel so sorry for her!

‘We shouldn’t be responsible for a house’ YOU ARENT! It’s not your house, they have completely pulled that place apart.

I highly doubt MM wanted her room done up, it’s not another space for tony to change, if she did I feel sorry that she’s having no say in it

Wud the ole da, be staying there and manufacturing up these dogs dinners, haven’t heard mammy mentioned in a while 😕😕😕 also I think day 2 for his shirt too 🤢

There was a young man passed away suddenly over the weekend. I'm not sure if the circumstances or if its related but that's my only guess.

I am by no means a fan of Toni but I just wish that someone would intervene and take her phone off her..She is just a train crash and getting worse by the day..She is destroying her body in the quest of a perfection which does not exist..
Is Paul enabling her or does he just have no choice???

Reactions: 8
Can't wash her face but she can go out to a showroom and look at sofas 👀 woman's got her priorities the wrong way around.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.