Colour Me Bootiful #6 I'm alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here, nothing wrong with Creggan. They are blow ins from Bishop Street 🤣
No it’s my mistake, I thought she was on about Bishops Gate hotel and was wondering why her da is sitting practically shirtless!

Not a thing wrong with Creggan, just plenty wrong with her!

Reactions: 4
Did she mention that her and prickly Paul are away again tomorrow for few nights,,
God's good. Sweet and gentle jesus

Who is watching her kids when she doing all this. Not that she does much anyway with them. Only uses them when she caught out or in a pity party, fires them on her stories like she mother earth

Reactions: 3
God's good. Sweet and gentle jesus

Who is watching her kids when she doing all this. Not that she does much anyway with them. Only uses them when she caught out or in a pity party, fires them on her stories like she mother earth
Prickly paddy the best friend no doubt
He's always watching them

Reactions: 2
Did u see her posting the last night watching Maggie may on the beach wishing they would be like normal families on the beach. Her that used to have 5000 holidays a year and when I say holidays it's not a package holiday to santa ponsa it's bleeping cruises and America. Normal families don't get away on a quarter of the holidays as her. Just something that annoyed me when I saw it. I havent been on a family holiday since 2013

Does pa
Prickly paddy the best friend no doubt
He's always watching them
does paddy not have a family of his own?!

Reactions: 15
Did u see her posting the last night watching Maggie may on the beach wishing they would be like normal families on the beach. Her that used to have 5000 holidays a year and when I say holidays it's not a package holiday to santa ponsa it's bleeping cruises and America. Normal families don't get away on a quarter of the holidays as her. Just something that annoyed me when I saw it. I havent been on a family holiday since 2013

Does padoes paddy not have a family of his own?!
Also last night what was stopping her putting phone away and going down to the beach with MM instead of sitting in the car recording it..

Reactions: 13
Also last night what was stopping her putting phone away and going down to the beach with MM instead of sitting in the car recording it..
I thought the exact same thing. Nothing stopping her or them getting out of the car and going down with her.

Reactions: 9
Really bloody irritating watching those stories. I, too, have children with severe additional needs but uas usual with her it's Poor Me, Poor me and Paul! Sorry but "normal" families AND other families with additional needs don't get to go on the holidays they do ONCE a year never mind multiple times per year! My children are my responsibility and that means 52 weeks of the year, not taking myself off all around the world and passing my kids off to others that have families of their own!!
Really made my blood boil!

She needs to "stay in her own lane huni" stop wishing for someone else's life or do her lovely quotes she posts daily not apply to her

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.