Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pickypatsy

Toni in 2 months... Here yousen I've completely gone off the colour in my kitchen was pure mad about the blue there for a few minutes but naw it's not me. Can yousens cope with me what am I like. Paul's gonna change it all for me again cause that's what true love is. True love doesn't mind if you hubby is on grindr as long as I get my chavtastic house the way I want when I want. I'll be pure lured. Anyway I'm away to get dressed not sure if it's hunting season or if I should go down to the foyle and see if there are any crocodiles in it since yesterdays fashionista outfit or I haven't worn my blue shirt in a while. Wonder did Paul wash it must check. Anyway I'm away now yousens I've to get back in me bed. I was messaging from the loo there I did to much yesterday with that walk. And here I'll have nothing to disturb my bedroom solice now with no blaring kettle to listen too! Christ I won't even have to wait for the kittle to boil for my cajun chicken pasta or anyway! Lurd.... If only all my followers could afford this... Sorry yousens its only for the fraudsters

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
It’s good to see you’re keeping up to date with your tattle threat Toni.

I said it the other day but I’ll say it again, just in case you missed it or it went over your head. I‘ll speak on behalf of my fellow trolls, if you all don’t mind:

We don’t need your prayers or your pity, we aren’t in pain or suffering, we just think you’re vile. Thanks though!

Personally, I don’t hate you Toni, I just think you’re an absolute dickhead 👍🏻 Happy to clear that up 💋 You’re good value though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

darkcherry14k

I dont normally post but im a regular lurker on this thread cause I catch Toni on Instagram and come straight to this thread cause I always know you ladies come out and say exactly what me and most of her viewers are thinking! That kitchen has compelled me to actually post! WTAF IS GOING ON WITH THE KITCHEN?!!!!

Seriously thats the worst advert for whoever they bought it off, who would ever in there life recommend putting in that massive oversized mantle in that tiny kitchen? Not to mention the dark colour intensifies the lack of space! This woman has lost the plot! And we all know she will HATE blue in a matter of months and want to rip it all out 🤣

Toni has seen similar kitchens on Instagram and as usual she has to mimic everyone else, the difference being these insta huns have big kitchens to put them in! This woman is tyring to buy happiness, trying to keep up with something unattainable because it doesnt exist! Instagram is not reality! She keeps preaching to us about Instagram versus reality but she's just projecting, it's her who is immensely insecure and thinks showing off all this expensive stuff makes her a cut above the rest, well guess what? It just shows everyone how shallow and empty she is. She has been non stop showing off her spending for weeks, and she makes out she is this humble wee woman, nah she's got the ego the size of Kim Kardashian's arse, massive! She has gone crazy with the spending, I mean she is always flash but these past few weeks it's been proper full on! Something isnt right!

Oh and they way she just made a throw away comment about someone buying her Jo Malone and she fucked it in a cupboard and only just found it?! Zero self awareness, spoilt self entitled madam! Jo Malone is expensive, someone spent their hard earned money to give her that gift and she wasn't arsed, so much so she didn't even think twice about announcing it on social media where the person who gave the gift would hear what she has done with said gift! Unappreciative c**t!

Phew glad I got that off my chest! Il leave yousens to it now 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe I am just odd. But I couldn't help but feel a pang in my heart when she said MM used her communion money to buy the bed 😔 why did her child have to buy her own bed! When toni tit buys all her tat an non essential cosmetic procedures! If anything that comment proves how self centred she is! I go myself to make sure my children have the best of everything, they have every penny of their money in their accounts for when they are older!!

Reactions: 23
I was a "CMB" bride and have not one good thing to say about her. The way she went on on my wedding day was atrocious. The only regret I have about the wedding was having her do the makeup. She took photos of me and I asked her not to post them till after the ceremony at 3pm and by the time I got back to the house she had them all over Instagram and Facebook so all my guests had seen my hair/makeup before I'd even got home to show my parents and bridesmaids 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Why does she find something and latch on like a parasite for a few days and obsess over it? Like first it was the cal counting, then the surgery and now the bloody birds. She will have forgotten about the birds in a few days like 🤦🏻‍♀️ wrecks me
Pitty she couldn't become obssessed with the shower

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I’m genuinely shocked at the unprofessionalism of Shivers Bathrooms! Any business who associates themselves with Toni is fair game on here. They must realise how problematic she is? Unless they live under a rock 🤷🏻‍♀️

I disagree with the blonde doll entirely - things I say on here I would most certainly say to Toni’s face should I have the misfortune of coming into contact with her. If she had any genuine friends or caring family, they would also have a word with her about her social media presence.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Columbo

VIP Member
I just watched her stories back, she said you can change the temperature of the mirror from warm to cool 🙈 does she not realise warm/cool is in reference to the colour of the lights on the mirror not the bloody temperature 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Columbo

VIP Member
DKNY dish cloths and Tipperary crystal cups 😂😂😂
I’m sorry but they are trying to get rid of money. I’m convinced they are drug dealing. It’s not normal to have that kind of disposable income.
She'll maybe buy a holster and gun next to match her cowboy hat 🤠

Now she's found a bedspread in the boot, honestly how can she forget she's bought this stuff? I mean I be delighted if I'm clearing out the car and find a packet of chewing gum I didn't know I had 😂

• Haha

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Obviously your username lives up to you being so catty!!!

Why’s that? Because I’m telling you how damaging and saddened I feel after reading women absolutely slating another woman’s body after surgery she felt was needed for her own sanity?? Esp one that’s suffered with her MH.
And I'm sorry that you feel this way, which is why I'm saying this isn't the thread for you. Away you trot off on your high horse and be sad somewhere else. This is not the place to be expressing pity for that dirty stinking selfish narcissist

Be proactive and set up a we love Toni page or something, I'm sure you'll get a decent three or four followers who haven't yet seen her for who she truly is yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
As someone who has undergone surgery and suffers with MH, showering can sometimes feel like the biggest biggest chore in the world when your feeling so low. Also it’s a shirt with buttons, I imagine buttons being the reason she’s wearing it as it’s easiest right now after surgery, she could have different tops on underneath the shirt that she’s changes daily. I feel these comments are so harsh. I don’t condone what she has done in the past what so ever but people can change and I feel she has been trying her best. Also reading comments about her looking like a patch work doll etc is actually vile. I’m in my late twenties and so self conscious of my stretch marks and lose skin so basically all of my body. I’ve had a breast lift with implants after I nearly took my life as I absolutely hated how I looked and couldn’t bare even looking in the mirror I hated how depression and me ultimately destroyed my body for good from all the comfort eating and laying in bed, it’s pretty much all I could mange for a long long time. It’s reading comments like this from women that make me feel sick of what you would say if you saw my body say at the beach in a bikini. Never mind men... my MH and body scarring and issues effect and haunt me every single day. I try my hardest to love myself but knowing women actually talk about other women like this turns my gut. You really should be ashamed. I think Toni sharing her surgery’s so raw and unedited is so brave. I do not agree with going abroad to get same done during a pandemic or the non isolation etc so please do not come at me with that. I’m genially just saddened to see what’s been wrote her as I thought I’d pop on to see if she had a thread on her when I was admiring her bravery in showing us everything she’s been through as I thought people would have good things to say about it.... boy was I wrong.
I agree with @Culmore_Cat_Lady on this. If reading comments on here upsets you so much then perhaps tattle is not something for you. I’m sorry you feel the way you do and have had the experiences you have, but reading here clearly isn’t something that’s healthy for you.

This is a gossip forum where everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it’s not for you to tell people what they can and can’t say. If you’re a fan of Toni then perhaps you should start a rave thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Lurkingloads

The difference is, Toni is parading it all for everyone to comment. If you don't want something commented on, don't plaster it all over social media and act like you're above everyone else with your covid rule breaking and spending on shite while people lose their jobs, their families and their lives during a time like this. She knows she's rubbing people up the wrong way yet she seems to get some sort of twisted pleasure posting it all knowing how it affects people?

And no, I don't think many of us would see someone on the beach with scars/stretchmarks/overhang/cellulite etc and say horrible things about them because they aren't usually at the beach craving attention they're just there soaking up the sun like everyone else, there's nothing to comment on there. Toni is craving attention through her social media posts and unfortunately it's a double edged sword so she gets good comments and bad. She doesn't have to come here and read it though and if it upsets you then it's probably not the place for you either. Tattle is well known for it's harsh posts and won't be changing any time soon, I do think some of the comments are harsh but then again I do think Toni's leaked comments about people who PAID her for her service were worse so.........

• Heart

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Sneakers instead of snickers

Sometimes I wish this didn't have to be anonymous, the craic we would all have if we met up for a drink

Last edited:
  • Haha
Here, yousens I have a while phobia of dish clothes and drying cloths! Folks there you have it, that must be why she doesn't wash! She's a phobia of cloths! Sweet and gentle jesus!!!!

• Haha

pickypatsy

Hahaha the housing executive came! The man just wanted to see her beautiful pensioner bathroom 😂😂 she is fuming. Ye can tell by her reaction. Imagine her telling someone to stay in their own lane when she does nothing but swerve in all directions 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
As someone who has undergone surgery and suffers with MH, showering can sometimes feel like the biggest biggest chore in the world when your feeling so low. Also it’s a shirt with buttons, I imagine buttons being the reason she’s wearing it as it’s easiest right now after surgery, she could have different tops on underneath the shirt that she’s changes daily. I feel these comments are so harsh. I don’t condone what she has done in the past what so ever but people can change and I feel she has been trying her best. Also reading comments about her looking like a patch work doll etc is actually vile. I’m in my late twenties and so self conscious of my stretch marks and lose skin so basically all of my body. I’ve had a breast lift with implants after I nearly took my life as I absolutely hated how I looked and couldn’t bare even looking in the mirror I hated how depression and me ultimately destroyed my body for good from all the comfort eating and laying in bed, it’s pretty much all I could mange for a long long time. It’s reading comments like this from women that make me feel sick of what you would say if you saw my body say at the beach in a bikini. Never mind men... my MH and body scarring and issues effect and haunt me every single day. I try my hardest to love myself but knowing women actually talk about other women like this turns my gut. You really should be ashamed. I think Toni sharing her surgery’s so raw and unedited is so brave. I do not agree with going abroad to get same done during a pandemic or the non isolation etc so please do not come at me with that. I’m genially just saddened to see what’s been wrote her as I thought I’d pop on to see if she had a thread on her when I was admiring her bravery in showing us everything she’s been through as I thought people would have good things to say about it.... boy was I wrong.
I hear what you're saying but I think you're in the wrong place. This doesn't seem to be the thread for you, maybe try another. 🤷‍♀️

• Angry

Gigi88

She has pancakes on her story today saying 'only coz it's Friday' 😂😂😂 it's Thursday you absolute tit 🤣
She knows well what day it is. She's looking for something to scoff about and be all 'can yous cope with me?!! Jeez, I'm good craic, dunno whether I'm coming or going. i need to get back tee me work te get a rest, haven't time tee bless mesel wi this decorating i'm at!'

• Haha
Reactions: 18