Colour Me Bootiful #6 I'm alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really just admit today was the first day she has washed her face in 17 days 👀 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Did she really just admit today was the first day she has washed her face in 17 days 👀 😂
This is coming from someone who works in the beauty industry..
Her lack of BASIC hygiene really scares me, but as I've said before more fool the people who think this is acceptable and use her products and shop..

Reactions: 7
Did i read that right? 17 days? She has not washed her face in 17 days? So i'm going to guess she hasn't showered in those 17 days either, i smell another infection coming 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She is honestly one of the most vile dirty disgusting people I've ever known. 🤮 17 days and she couldn't so much as ask Paul to run a face cloth over her face.

She turns my stomach. There are people on the streets with better hygiene than her. That's not psoriasis that's being a dirty woman. Feel bad for any clients she had she probably stinks to high heaven.

I know her parents aren't the most mentally sound but why didn't anyone ever teach her basic hygiene? Why did Paul marry someone who's so dirty? Makes you question how often Maddison and MM are getting washed and looked after 🤔

Reactions: 8
Someone should report her to the surgeon and her gp
She hasn't washed in 17 days, she done nothing but lay on her back,
She'll blame the surgeon for sure

Reactions: 2
Does it mean she also hasn't brushed her teeth in 17 days if she can't lift her arms 🤔🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Does it mean she also hasn't brushed her teeth in 17 days if she can't lift her arms 🤔🤢
Well she has been able to lift a fork to her mouth so I am not sure why brushing her teeth or washing her face wasn't possible.

I think in order to successfully sue she would have to prove medical negligence. Which she can't.

Do you think she just says these things to rattle the tattlers? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor MM won't have her room for long till toni tit wants in! What does it matter if her wee ensuite will be class, sure she never uses the bathroom to wash! As for thrombosis, pretty sure you didn't have to 'rest' so much! Not a chance any surgeon told her that cause that causes more problems!

Reactions: 3
Poor MM won't have her room for long till toni tit wants in! What does it matter if her wee ensuite will be class, sure she never uses the bathroom to wash! As for thrombosis, pretty sure you didn't have to 'rest' so much! Not a chance any surgeon told her that cause that causes more problems!
I said that in an earlier post, lying in your bed like that in your own filth would not be advised at all

Reactions: 2
Only Toni would take bleeping thrombosis!! Stupid witch. My mum has just had surgery for a broken hip today in Altnagelvin and they’ve told her that physio will have her up tomo. Toni is the laziest most through other hallion!! God she makes me so cross. My Mum was fit to ring me at 2pm following surgery and was as clear as a bell and look at the performance patchwork quilt put on after her surgery 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 9
So she had a DVT last year after her surgery and lying in her pit afterwards, so she came to the conclusion that after this surgery to ensure she didn't get another DVT that she would......lie in her pit!! The girl needs help hi, no way would you put yourself at risk of a DVT which can travel to your lungs/brain etc by lying on your hole for days after surgery. She's put herself at so much risk by having surgery then flying afterwards without then lying horizontal for days at a time!! Anyone I know who's had a clot is petrified of having another, I don't know if Toni knows that clots do kill and she was very, very lucky last time but she's only herself to blame because she knows the risk but ignores them anyway.

She reckons she’s had a reaction to washing her face 🙄🤣🤣🤣

Toni you tit - you can’t just decide to throw a pile of expensive lotions and potions at your skin once every blue moon and expect your skin not to protest
Bita lukewarm water and a clean cloth would be your best friend right now

• Haha
So she had a DVT last year after her surgery and lying in her pit afterwards, so she came to the conclusion that after this surgery to ensure she didn't get another DVT that she would......lie in her pit!! The girl needs help hi, no way would you put yourself at risk of a DVT which can travel to your lungs/brain etc by lying on your hole for days after surgery. She's put herself at so much risk by having surgery then flying afterwards without then lying horizontal for days at a time!! Anyone I know who's had a clot is petrified of having another, I don't know if Toni knows that clots do kill and she was very, very lucky last time but she's only herself to blame because she knows the risk but ignores them anyway.
100% I had a DVT after I had my baby , and 6 years on I wear flight socks before flying I take aspirin , walk about loads ! You would force urself to move loads a day not to have one again fs

Reactions: 4
Her post about "innocent people of Israel" has my blood boiling.....does she not listen to what's going on....🤬🤬🤬 she's just wrong on so many levels it's frightening!!!!

Between the smell of that red fish and the smell of her, that blue shirt must be crying for the bin 🤮

90% of what she eats looks like vomit. The other 10% looks like a plate of diabetes.

Can always rely on Toni to weigh in on world issues despite having not one clue what’s going on. She doesn’t even try to educate herself. I’d genuinely feel embarrassed for her if she wasn’t so infuriating!

How long before she takes over the new bathroom? She’s in dire need of a steep 🛀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.