Colour Me Bootiful #6 I'm alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her before the weighloss she was pretty and looked far healthier than she looks now and happier, skinny seems to be the new trend now I would rather have my size 16 body any day duck trying to fit in to today's standards of beauty acceptance

Reactions: 9
I remember her before the weighloss she was pretty and looked far healthier than she looks now and happier, skinny seems to be the new trend now I would rather have my size 16 body any day duck trying to fit in to today's standards of beauty acceptance

🙌🙌🙌🙌 Facts!

Reactions: 2
Awk of course she had to scoot to IKEA!! With that big clot sitting in her leg!
They must need a good few baskets and new hangers for MM new room. I'd say she's running while short - she didn't get a while lot the last time!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see that she has a picture of IKEA planning MM's room, she must have had a galling put with Northbrook who did her room and Maddison's or maybe she's reached her Finance MAX with them..seems strange that she ranted about how great a job they made of the other rooms but the goes to IKEA

I see that she has a picture of IKEA planning MM's room, she must have had a galling put with Northbrook who did her room and Maddison's or maybe she's reached her Finance MAX with them..seems strange that she ranted about how great a job they made of the other rooms but the goes to IKEA
Unless MM prefers the ikea style, northbrook woudnt be for me, its a bit dated

Reactions: 1
Obvs didn’t pay the plumber or electrician if they didn’t come back 😬 the shame of it all! Pauls dancing and thrusting 🤮🤮🤮🤮 naw!! All i see is the da when I look at him now 🙈

• Sick
Did northbrook not do Maddison’s room through make a wish? I don’t think they paid for it so maybe that’s why they went to ikea. All the money they’ve put into changing that house they could’ve bought one actually suitable instead of having to knock through about 10 rooms to give MM a decent size room

Reactions: 4
Obvs didn’t pay the plumber or electrician if they didn’t come back 😬 the shame of it all! Pauls dancing and thrusting 🤮🤮🤮🤮 naw!! All i see is the da when I look at him now 🙈

Agreed! I was trying to eat my breakfast and he turned my stomach. There's something so sleezy and greasy about him. He comes across as such a creep. I don't know if it's the cringy tattoos, pot belly or slimy gelled hair. 🤮 Makes me skin crawl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maddison is such a beautiful and handsome young man, I wish she would treasure those moments in her heart rather than have the phone stuck in his face when he's feeling unwell..Can you imagine lying in bed feeling ill and a camera being stuck in your face..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Paul's just as bad for doing nothing about it. That poor boy has no voice and no way of telling her to duck off and get that camera out of his face. Just because she has to announce it to the world when she's feeling ill doesn't mean she has to share his business on social media without his consent.

I was never as glad when I heard she had a wee visit from the social for sharing photos of him in the bath on her story for every creeper online to witness. She's so dense, absolutely brainless. They should do a follow up visit and give her a good talking to.

• Heart
I have to say u can notice the difference in Madison when he is with paul as to Toni he has a bond with Paul he doesn't with Toni, am not a fan of paul but can't take it away from him that he is a good father, Toni needs to get off her fone and start bonding with her son

Reactions: 12
100%! Toni always says he speaks with his eyes if that's the case he's telling her he has no idea who she is. The only time she seems to he bothered with him is when she can show him off to her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sweet lord ! My vulenrable child is feeling sick , Get the phone out , Stick it in his face and start filming him for sympathy votes on insta straight away & put on my best fake mammy voice. Such a disgusting mentally unstable woman. Wonder where he could have got anything from Toni Tit Sure use have been soo careful & covid supoortive ... No risks at all taken from you're household 😤

I have to say u can notice the difference in Madison when he is with paul as to Toni he has a bond with Paul he doesn't with Toni, am not a fan of paul but can't take it away from him that he is a good father, Toni needs to get off her fone and start bonding with her son

Did you hear her voice at the end off the vids in bed "Good auld daddys boy" Said with pure jelousy & hardness. Cant even let him have that moment 💔

Last edited:
Awwww Maddison is such a beautiful child and Paul is such a good daddy. I hope he’s feeling better soon the wee dote

Why does Maddison’s bedroom look like a kitchen? So strange.

Toni please keep your children off social media. Give them privacy 🤦🏻‍♀️ Let your vulnerable son be unwell in peace, you absolute cretin!

Reactions: 13
I understand she wants to show every aspect of her life and having a child with additional needs is part of that. However Maddison is a teenage boy, if he didn’t have additional needs would she be filming him lying sick in bed, would she do the same to Maggie May? I don’t think so, he can’t consent so he shouldn’t be shown, as much as he is a lovely boy and I enjoy seeing him it’s not fair.

Reactions: 12
Why is MM not getting to pick the colour scheme of HER bedroom? It’s her space. Toni tot has to control everything

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is there something strange going on with the CMB products recently? Toni doesn’t seem to be pushing them online as much (or at all?!) recently! And any of the CMB make up products are all showing as ‘out of stock’ on the website. But didn’t they get a huge delivery of crappy stick not too long ago? Maybe I’m reading too much into it but maybe the complaints people have made to the council have been heard?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.