Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely, very strange, It's not like she spends quality time with both of her children, she rather lay in her bed, stinking of b.o.

She isn't even a role model to her daughter, that poor wee girl, Will think, I'll get a man, treat him like shite, lay in bed, not wash, be a greedy, selfish witch, that's what she sees day in/out,
She never really shows her daughter.. does she live with them?

Reactions: 1
She never really shows her daughter.. does she live with them?
She used to show her but reckon she’s around 12 years old now and on social media herself so the wee girl probably has more sense than her ma and doesn’t want to be shown. Her daughters name is Maggiemay and she does live with them - as far as we know.

Reactions: 1
She used to show her but reckon she’s around 12 years old now and on social media herself so the wee girl probably has more sense than her ma and doesn’t want to be shown. Her daughters name is Maggiemay and she does live with them - as far as we know.
I feel so so sorry for Maggiemay. Her mother is too busy wrapped up in herself to ensure anyone else is okay🙄 she seriously lacks the ability to nurture anyone but herself.

The wee girl probably suffers for it too especially now being in secondary school😕 and look at the power of social media these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She is definitely reading this..her wonderful magic China wand is being advertised. Im guessing that she has no stock left and that because postage from China is taking so long she can't advertise.

Reactions: 3
She is definitely reading this..her wonderful magic China wand is being advertised. Im guessing that she has no stock left and that because postage from China is taking so long she can't advertise.
She can genuinely blame brexit this time though

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She always has someone else to blame

See Keira and Ruth have opened a company together, poor Ruth, that kiera doll will eat her alive

Reactions: 2
Is this perfect paul advertising to go into people's homes to deep clean them? Im aware it's an essential service but surely someone with such vulnerabile family members with the fishwife giving off about "following the rules" that is a bit much?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Is this perfect paul advertising to go into people's homes to deep clean them? Im aware it's an essential service but surely someone with such vulnerabile family members with the fishwife giving off about "following the rules" that is a bit much?
Is it really THAT essential in a pandemic when we are all being told to stay at home? I’d say people can wait a few weeks to get their carpets cleaned in a PANDEMIC 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it really THAT essential in a pandemic when we are all being told to stay at home? I’d say people can wait a few weeks to get their carpets cleaned in a PANDEMIC 😷
I personally don't see it as essential. Im surprised it's allowed to operate. I would do my own carpet or just wait. But they must need the money. And have little regard for their own vulnerabile family members

I know lots of people who can't work due to vulnerable family members but have made the decision that keeping their family safe is more important than money..They are just money mad..

Reactions: 6
I know lots of people who can't work due to vulnerable family members but have made the decision that keeping their family safe is more important than money..They are just money mad..
Money mad. I meant to say "need" the money. They are just greedy. Her sitting in £200 pyjamas at 5 in the evening showing off her new dining "room" looking like skeletor. When people can't heat their homes or feed themselves adequately

• Haha
Reactions: 8