Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the fact she just made up the call out fee the day before and charged £200 for a 10 mile journey when the girl was originally quoted £100 for a 20 mile journey - just pure greed. There were many other issues too and she only did the brides makeup - her bestie Kiera did the rest of the bridal party which was not was agreed.
Yeah that’s awful. She’s so unprofessional on every level.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think her new bedroom looks like a caravan from the 90s..My parents had a swanky mobile home and thats all I can see looking at her room..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She wants “a beautiful big bit of luxurious heavy material to pull to the one side”. I laughed. Aka a curtain! The interior designers won’t be shaking in their shoes just yet....but maybe that’s what she’s hinting at? Hoping she’ll be offered a design service for free 🤔 hmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sharing that thing from LPT, Toni your all about doing it for the gram and nothing else you smelly witch. Nothing against gays but Paul is and I’ve said it before and proved it!

Reactions: 5
It looks like something from Hugh hefner playboy mansion lol. Tacky, cheap and half done

Can you imagine the smell

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think her new bedroom looks like a caravan from the 90s..My parents had a swanky mobile home and thats all I can see looking at her room..
Thats exactly what it's like. Same with Maddisons. It's like a kitchen/caravan. Its wile tacky and takes up a lot of space

The way it's not straight would drive me insane🙉
Oh dear. It’s like a Pinterest fail of Shauna Kelly’s beautiful interiors. You need a huge room to carry off detail like that - much too small a space for that fuss. My furniture is all IKEA & it looks much classier.

Reactions: 3
Our wonderful NHS picking up the pieces from her tummy tuck
I was just coming here to say this. It angers me her running to the Dr for free during a pandemic because of a non essential surgery she chose to have and paid for elsewhere

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She’ll need more weight surgery if she keeps eating these homemade sausage rolls with Nutella and marshmallows 🤣 walking contradiction. She hasn’t yet changed her mindset from pure greed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll need more weight surgery if she keeps eating these homemade sausage rolls with Nutella and marshmallows 🤣 walking contradiction. She hasn’t yet changed her mindset from pure greed 🙄
They looked stinking too "if yeez have never tried a homemade sausage roll" 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus christ she hardly has sausage meat in with the Nutella it's not a bloody sausage roll. Flipping gobshite

• Haha
Jesus christ she hardly has sausage meat in with the Nutella it's not a bloody sausage roll. Flipping gobshite
Naw lol

Oh dear. It’s like a Pinterest fail of Shauna Kelly’s beautiful interiors. You need a huge room to carry off detail like that - much too small a space for that fuss. My furniture is all IKEA & it looks much classier.
I bloody love ikea furniture.
Her 2k devoted followers out of 43k telling her how marvellous it is 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha