Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would change her profile and promo photo - that birds nest on top of her head is awful looking

I wish she would change her profile and promo photo - that birds nest on top of her head is awful looking
Iโ€™ve looked at the full pic again and she looks like something out of Pride and Prejudice lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Give this a wee like so I will know where to go when she kicks off and I read here

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Showing off her tan while layed across Paul as if to say heโ€™s not gay and is probably sitting repulsed at her leg over him wishing it was a man๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Showing off her tan while layed across Paul as if to say heโ€™s not gay and is probably sitting repulsed at her leg over him wishing it was a man๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Jesus, I didn't know what I was watching for a second as I had my sound down. Thought a private video had actually got uploaded ๐Ÿ˜‚ mind u I can't imagine Paul rubs her leg to often

Reactions: 1
All for show as always itโ€™s pretty sad that she feels the need to upload like that Iโ€™m happily married to a straight man and I would never dream of getting him to rub my leg for insta๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looked like she was taking Maggiemay and her niece once again Maddison is dumped off with someone, that poor child gets nowhere and although heโ€™s got complex needs hundreds of thousands still take their kids on a break with them

Reactions: 4
Looked like she was taking Maggiemay and her niece once again Maddison is dumped off with someone, that poor child gets nowhere and although heโ€™s got complex needs hundreds of thousands still take their kids on a break with them
I dont know when the last time they took him with them. They couldn't be bothered with him it seems.

Reactions: 3
I think it's a sin he is being left out yet again, it wouldn't kill her to make an effort and take him away once in a wile , he is her son at the end of the day, I know he has needs but that poor wee boy has a limited quality of life as it is and she should be doing more with him making the must of his life I know I would if he was my child

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sheโ€™s said before that kind of thing would be his idea of hell so perhaps he likes routine in his own surroundings but there must be something they can do with him, if heโ€™s fit to be trailed to a car show room for a competition they can take him on a family trip. She apparently works a lot, late into the evening and then goes away a lot at weekends so her time with him must be limited.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.