Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like everything she does weightless surgery was just a quick fix that she could pay for..Her diet is appalling and now she thinks she's Nigella Lawson.
People with genuine health issues being turned away by GPs as its deemed non essential but because she got cheap botched surgery she is able to run to them. Since the surgery was non ease tial she should be made pay

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Like everything she does weightless surgery was just a quick fix that she could pay for..Her diet is appalling and now she thinks she's Nigella Lawson.
People with genuine health issues being turned away by GPs as its deemed non essential but because she got cheap botched surgery she is able to run to them. Since the surgery was non ease tial she should be made pay
Agree I can't get an appointment at all, it's disgusting

Reactions: 3
She’s unbelievably lazy, possibly the laziest person I’ve ever witnessed. Weight loss surgery may have helped certain issues but she appears to lead a very unhealthy lifestyle.

Her cookery “demos” are hilarious. “Baby boils” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it not a big strange that she’s not taking wedding bookings and promoting other artists for that business? None of us want to be “tied” but we have bills to pay and that’s why we go to work, whether in our own businesses or as employees. Has her makeup work now officially gone to zero?

Wouldn’t book her if she was the last person on the planet, would probably still slag you off

Reactions: 6
Is it not a big strange that she’s not taking wedding bookings and promoting other artists for that business? None of us want to be “tied” but we have bills to pay and that’s why we go to work, whether in our own businesses or as employees. Has her makeup work now officially gone to zero?
Do you believe she is actually getting all these enquiries about the bridal work?
Also do you not notice she has been very quiet about her products? Do you think there might have been a few complaints about it?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Absolutely, very strange, It's not like she spends quality time with both of her children, she rather lay in her bed, stinking of b.o.

She isn't even a role model to her daughter, that poor wee girl, Will think, I'll get a man, treat him like shite, lay in bed, not wash, be a greedy, selfish witch, that's what she sees day in/out,

Do you believe she is actually getting all these enquiries about the bridal work?
Also do you not notice she has been very quiet about her products? Do you think there might have been a few complaints about it?
Oooh that's really interesting! Defs doubt anyone is messaging her about bridal makeup.
But I'm only twigging on to the product promo! I'd say a lot of folk complained over Christmas

Reactions: 2
Wee letter to trading standards and environmental health. Is what's needed

How many people work in that salon are actually qualified and have insurance to carry out treatments ??

After the whole scandal she vowed not to do weddings anymore, said they are too stressful and were the root of all the problems. She made out as if she had loads of nightmare brides. Cause know the way she has to find something/someone to blame for everything 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just coming here to say this. It angers me her running to the Dr for free during a pandemic because of a non essential surgery she chose to have and paid for elsewhere
It make me so angry. I guess she's there so often to dress her wound rather than see the actual GP. I'd love to know their thoughts on her having the surgery done during a pandemic.

You guys have no idea how much joy reading that whole thread gave me. Currently laid up with a slipped disk in my back (still able to wash myself daily tho)

I'm from Derry but don't really know much about this doll. I don't do social media but I remember my friends telling me about all the craic when it kicked off last year. What a horrible witch, imagine the biggest day of your life and someone running you into the ground.

I'm also a bigger woman myself and ill tell you if being skinny meant being like that ill take being fat any day. Not to mention the cheek of her to comment on anyone's looks when shes putting herself on social media looking like that, her face is horrible. If that's her after getting work I wouldn't have liked to have seen her before. That's more than a hard paper round, if you woke up beside that in the morning you'd jump out the window.

So she started as a makeup artist who has her own salon, has she now moved on to promo videos for free stuff? Does the husband work? She had a lot of nerve coming back to social media after everything that was written about her.

As I don't have social media, would you guys keep this thread updated with her nonsense. I can't tell you how much it has entertained me. She definitely is doing a great job making herself out to be absolute joke. Forgetting her own lies all the time, it's hilarious. I got such a laugh at her expense.

I'd also like to point out I'm actually not a mean or nasty person but I hate injustice and I think this doll deserves everything that's being said about her on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@spu
You guys have no idea how much joy reading that whole thread gave me. Currently laid up with a slipped disk in my back (still able to wash myself daily tho)

I'm from Derry but don't really know much about this doll. I don't do social media but I remember my friends telling me about all the craic when it kicked off last year. What a horrible witch, imagine the biggest day of your life and someone running you into the ground.

I'm also a bigger woman myself and ill tell you if being skinny meant being like that ill take being fat any day. Not to mention the cheek of her to comment on anyone's looks when shes putting herself on social media looking like that, her face is horrible. If that's her after getting work I wouldn't have liked to have seen her before. That's more than a hard paper round, if you woke up beside that in the morning you'd jump out the window.

So she started as a makeup artist who has her own salon, has she now moved on to promo videos for free stuff? Does the husband work? She had a lot of nerve coming back to social media after everything that was written about her.

As I don't have social media, would you guys keep this thread updated with her nonsense. I can't tell you how much it has entertained me. She definitely is doing a great job making herself out to be absolute joke. Forgetting her own lies all the time, it's hilarious. I got such a laugh at her expense.

I'd also like to point out I'm actually not a mean or nasty person but I hate injustice and I think this doll deserves everything that's being said about her on here.
There are a few more threads on her too on here

Reactions: 1
Was thinking she was being very quiet about her products.... And where has her BA gone. I don't want to put the girls name in here as I don't know if it's allowed but shes another dose who loves herself too🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Was thinking she was being very quiet about her products.... And where has her BA gone. I don't want to put the girls name in here as I don't know if it's allowed but shes another dose who loves herself too🙄🙄
Who is it? If she has over 10k followers you can create a thread