Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my husband or family thought I hadn't washed in a day or more never mind a week I would be dragged to the shower, surely those closest to her tell her that this is not normal behaviour..

Reactions: 5
If my husband or family thought I hadn't washed in a day or more never mind a week I would be dragged to the shower, surely those closest to her tell her that this is not normal behaviour..
This is It. My husband or one of my sons would be saying to get a wash. And who wants to be smelling all over their family. Boke. Get urself up washed and homeschool. Im sure Maggie may has a lot of work. My neice is in the same year and my sis in law is already flat out. Yet there's skeletor laying on her ass and posting pics boasting 200 quid jimjams in her tacky empty dining room

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine MM looking back when she’s older and realising her mother never choose to make the effort with her or her brother, she literally has to visit her mother laying in bed in her own filth and it’s all down to sheer laziness. Pauls too much of a wimp to tell her catch herself on.

Reactions: 8
Couldn't agree more. I live beside them. Creggan is one of the most socioeconomic deprived areas in NI and there she is in her £200 PJs and showing her 'OCD' in buying multiples of everything. Some children won't get a hot dinner because schools are shut but sure, who is she to care? Mouthpiece.
What do people think her of locally? I always wonder how ppl who live like that act in their regular communities and interact with ppl.

Reactions: 2
What do people think her of locally? I always wonder how ppl who live like that act in their regular communities and interact with ppl.
While I've never had any dealings with her personally (thankfully lol) anytime she has come up in conversation with anyone who has been in the salon or would know her there has never been one good word said about her, most think she's a dose and false as f*ck... The fact no one can even list one good quality about her (no matter how banal) speaks volumes to me tbh

Reactions: 6
Awaits CMB attention seeking crying post regarding someone shot in Creggan tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this perfect paul advertising to go into people's homes to deep clean them? Im aware it's an essential service but surely someone with such vulnerabile family members with the fishwife giving off about "following the rules" that is a bit much?
He would need to start with deep cleaning the dirty brute he married to

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The pity party post on her grid, sorry Toni but everyone of us is struggling with this not just you.
duck up and be grateful for what you have which is a lot more than some people

Looking like skeletor 😂😂😂
I enjoyed that one too 👀😂

You cannot ask for and boast about £200 pyjamas and NOT be materialistic!!!!! I’m sorry but who the hell needs that in their life?

She’s a head 🤣

I’m sure the tattlers will help me out here, I’ll try to explain as best my memory serves me.

She doesn’t speak to her older (I think) sister as there was a family fallout. I’m not quite sure of all the details, I believe there’s loads to it - Toni has aired this on her stories so I’m not making this up - but the sister accused their father of being a paedophile (yes Toni discussed this on her Instagram stories). I believe Toni accused her sister of harassment and the case went to court a while back. I think the sister also accused Toni of keeping in with their parents as Toni’s mother is due to come into a large amount of compensation as a victim of the contaminated blood scandal.

Fast forward....... towards the end of 2019 Toni was hosting one of her master class events in the Everglades hotel and allegedly the sister threatened to show up and ruin the event. Toni was prepared and had security etc (apparently) but the sister didn’t show.

The following week, messages allegedly sent by Toni (text messages etc) were leaked. These messages were extremely nasty in nature, ridiculing brides she had worked for, other clients and colleagues. She was particularly vile about one brides physical appearance. Toni initially denied having anything to do with these and went on several crying rants on her stories about this - but the fallout was so bad she had to admit her involvement. She used every excuse in the book to absolve herself of responsibility but the damage was done. Toni accused her sister of trying to ruin her by leaking these messages. Although rumour has it the leak was one of her “besties”, Kiera 🤷🏻‍♀️

Toni swore she was leaving Derry for good blah blah blah, had a boob job and was back on social media a few weeks later.

I know I’ve forgotten loads of details, tattlers help me out.......
For all her finery she sure does lack class. Any decent woman would never share such personal details on a social platform regardless if they are true or not. Any wonder the sister bit back.

I didn't know she denied all responsibility at first!!! What a mouth.

Paul needs reported if he's working,,, you cannot mix / enter anyone home,
Is he really that thick???

As for covid gallagher sitting like something out of Dallas, She's panicking about her Chinese tat with brexit

She'll probably make an exclusive announcement live from the dining room throne , that, she had difference of opinion with the manufacturer lol

Toni your a dose

Look at what you've done to those brides, you told someone to jump the bridge, you are heartless
She told someone to jump the bridge? Was this a client?

Some of the screenshots that were floating around
These make my blood boil, I remember seeing these now. That poor woman paid her to get abuse like that. It's honestly shocking!!!! Why would anyone ever go to her again????

Just getting caught up! I'll tell you she is just the gift that keeps on giving or the witch who never takes a day off, whatever way you wanna look at it.

I was thinking,I know PIP isn't means tested but she's ina housing executive house with all that money, surely that can't be right? There has to be some kind cut off point where they say you don't really need that.

I'm waiting on a housing executive house myself (I’m a single parent) she's living the high life. really sickens me. Granted I know her wee boy has additional needs and god love him he deserves it but she doesn’t. How the duck can they justify that?? 2 big fancy DLA motors, the extravagant lifestyle including plastic surgery and freebies and there getting a housing executive house. She’s not even trying to hide it!!!

Had anyone rung the housing just to see if they’d check out what she told them all adds up??

Last edited:
With Maddison and his needs would you not think she would be more concerned with trying to buy a house to have some sort of equity. Her and Paul won’t be around forever and you’d think she’d want a nest egg for his care instead of frivolous spending on more tacky decor and furniture and multiples of everything.

• Heart
I enjoyed that one too 👀😂

For all her finery she sure does lack class. Any decent woman would never share such personal details on a social platform regardless if they are true or not. Any wonder the sister bit back.

I didn't know she denied all responsibility at first!!! What a mouth.

She told someone to jump the bridge? Was this a client?

These make my blood boil, I remember seeing these now. That poor woman paid her to get abuse like that. It's honestly shocking!!!! Why would anyone ever go to her again????

Just getting caught up! I'll tell you she is just the gift that keeps on giving or the witch who never takes a day off, whatever way you wanna look at it.

I was thinking,I know PIP isn't means tested but she's ina housing executive house with all that money, surely that can't be right? There has to be some kind cut off point where they say you don't really need that.

I'm waiting on a housing executive house myself (I’m a single parent) she's living the high life. really sickens me. Granted I know her wee boy has additional needs and god love him he deserves it but she doesn’t. How the duck can they justify that?? 2 big fancy DLA motors, the extravagant lifestyle including plastic surgery and freebies and there getting a housing executive house. She’s not even trying to hide it!!!

Had anyone rung the housing just to see if they’d check out what she told them all adds up??
I am not sure but I would say she has had that house since the wee boy was born and wouldn't have had as much then as she does now but as long as she is paying the rent I think it's all above board and cannot be asked to move

With Maddison and his needs would you not think she would be more concerned with trying to buy a house to have some sort of equity. Her and Paul won’t be around forever and you’d think she’d want a nest egg for his care instead of frivolous spending on more tacky decor and furniture and multiples of everything.
Unfortunately I think he will eventually end up in full time care and in saying this I am not actually being mean, the older he gets, the harder it's going to be and will be difficult for them to fulfill all his needs.

Reactions: 6
She definitely did deny it all at first, she was in the Grand Central Hotel in Belfast on her bed (standard) and her reaction was “whatever, my business will be ok”

I personally know the girl she told to jump of the bridge. She booked Toni for her wedding but Paul rang her to cancel as Toni had "other commitments". A bit of too and fro arguments over the phone and the girl finally went to shop to speak with Toni as it was short notice to cancel. girl told her that Toni cancelling was adding to her wedding stress and that she was gona warn other brides, to which Toni said "you would be better of jumping the bridge your such a miserable person" or something along those lines. She then slated the girl to every person who came into the shop.
I fairness to Cliona she made contact and offered the girl any help she could

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She definitely did deny it all at first, she was in the Grand Central Hotel in Belfast on her bed (standard) and her reaction was “whatever, my business will be ok”
I don't think it's really OK or he wouldn't be trying to clean carpets and I would say every penny made from Chinese tat has already been spent on herself, garden and bedroom

I personally know the girl she told to jump of the bridge. She booked Toni for her wedding but Paul rang her to cancel as Toni had "other commitments". A bit of too and fro arguments over the phone and the girl finally went to shop to speak with Toni as it was short notice to cancel. girl told her that Toni cancelling was adding to her wedding stress and that she was gona warn other brides, to which Toni said "you would be better of jumping the bridge your such a miserable person" or something along those lines. She then slated the girl to every person who came into the shop.
I fairness to Cliona she made contact and offered the girl any help she could
How long before the wedding did she do this?

Reactions: 1
I don't think it's really OK or he wouldn't be trying to clean carpets and I would say every penny made from Chinese tat has already been spent on herself, garden and bedroom

How long before the wedding did she do this?
6 weeks before the wedding, she offered to send one of the girls who worked in shop at the time to do the make up but at no reduction in price.

• Wow