Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't think gransha would take her, paul is to blame too, It's disgusting behaviour,
That girl isn't normal

She slags everyone that enters the salon
She did a wee girl's formal make-up, the wee girl who was from the countryside, was so excited to have her make-up done, the wee girl was accompanied with her mum,
Now, Toni said what are you wearing the girl replied my dress is blue, do you think blue eyeshadow would be nice?
Toni done her make-up the girl got her coat her mum paid, whilst they turned their back to leave
'Toni said did you see the state of her make-up, that blue was bogging.....

My opinion of this situation, as your meant to be a make-up artist, you should have advised that girl, if you didn't agree with the blue eyeshadow
But, at the end of the day, that wee girl left your salon feeling like tit because of you. You ruined her formal. As you did with bride's !
Vile, rotten, horrible person
Gone go buy blue cushions, that make you happy for all of five minutes

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I honestly don't think gransha would take her, paul is to blame too, It's disgusting behaviour,
That girl isn't normal

She did a wee girl's formal make-up, the wee girl who was from the countryside, was so excited to have her make-up done, the wee girl was accompanied with her mum,
Now, Toni said what are you wearing the girl replied my dress is blue, do you think blue eyeshadow would be nice?
Toni done her make-up the girl got her coat her mum paid, whilst they turned their back to leave

My opinion of this situation, as your meant to be a make-up artist, you should have advised that girl, if you didn't agree with the blue eyeshadow
But, at the end of the day, that wee girl left your salon feeling like tit because of you. You ruined her formal. As you did with bride's !
Omg did she seriously do this, that poor wee girl. What an absolutely cruel heartless witch to say that and as a professional should she not have advised her that maybe the blue eyeshadow with the blue dress may have been a little too much

Omg did she seriously do this, that poor wee girl. What an absolutely cruel heartless witch to say that and as a professional should she not have advised her that maybe the blue eyeshadow with the blue dress may have been a little too much
And aye toni if you are reading this your blue cushions and accessories are bogging

Reactions: 5
That girl isn't normal

Nearly crying reading that 🙈 Blue eye shadow or not I'm sure that young girl had more class in her wee finger than Toni will ever have. Nothing worse than a bully.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That girl isn't normal

Shes disgusting. I new someone who worked with her and it is constant ripping the back from people. I mean as someone mention the high fee she put on herself. Was very high and how she spoke so horribly about those brides. If people think for one minutes that losing weight and looking like a sack of shite has changed her. It hasn't. She is the same disgusting foul mouthed nasty piece of work who can't see people with tit but she has to have it. How many BA jobs has she lost. She is a disgrace. I can't believe people eat her bullshit up and support her. Reading the story of that poor girl has made me so angry

Reactions: 12
I’ve had several personal experiences of Toni as an MUA and she’s absolutely the most unprofessional person I’ve ever encountered. How she’s still associated with any business is beyond me. She is a lazy witch with no work ethic and Paul is her PA. It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
All I hear from her in her stories. Is "I want" and "I need". I've never wanted to shake someone so badly.

Also, can't believe she done that to that wee girl. I only wish someone done it to her and let her see how small she makes people feel. Biggest brat in derry.

Reactions: 5
Paul quoted a girl I know £100 call out fee for bridal makeup - distance was 20
miles from their home. The girl decided to get ready at the venue and the day before the wedding she rang to confirm times etc. She asked what the call out fee would now be to the venue - less than 10 miles from their home. Paul muted the call and came back with a fee of £200!!!!! It was the day before the girls wedding so she had no option but to pay it. Devious, greedy c**ts the pair of them 😠

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Paul quoted a girl I know £100 call out fee for bridal makeup - distance was 20
miles from their home. The girl decided to get ready at the venue and the day before the wedding she rang to confirm times etc. She asked what the call out fee would now be to the venue - less than 10 miles from their home. Paul muted the call and came back with a fee of £200!!!!! It was the day before the girls wedding so she had no option but to pay it. Devious, greedy c**ts the pair of them 😠
And what was the price of the wedding make up on top of that?

Reactions: 1
They make up prices depending on the person. If they know you personally the price is a hell of a lot cheaper. Paul sorts absolutely everything. She's notorious for leaving brides late for the ceremony, too.

I know someone who paid less that £200 for local call out, bride and 4 maids including lashes. Make up was beautiful tbf.

Reactions: 4
I’m not 100 % sure total but bridesmaids and mother of bride were £50 each and bride was £100 so around £300 plus call out made it £500.

They make up prices depending on the person. If they know you personally the price is a hell of a lot cheaper. Paul sorts absolutely everything. She's notorious for leaving brides late for the ceremony, too.

I know someone who paid less that £200 for local call out, bride and 4 maids including lashes. Make up was beautiful tbf.
With CMB? I know a few people that have used her for bridal makeup and have paid her hundreds!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I’m not 100 % sure total but bridesmaids and mother of bride were £50 each and bride was £100 so around £300 plus call out made it £500.

With CMB? I know a few people that have used her for bridal makeup and have paid her hundreds!
That’s around what I paid for her in my wedding in 2011. We’ll I don’t think the call out fee was that expensive to be fair. But the make up prices were definitely in around that. I believe she is much much more expensive now.

That’s around what I paid for her in my wedding in 2011. We’ll I don’t think the call out fee was that expensive to be fair. But the make up prices were definitely in around that. I believe she is much much more expensive now.
It was the fact she just made up the call out fee the day before and charged £200 for a 10 mile journey when the girl was originally quoted £100 for a 20 mile journey - just pure greed. There were many other issues too and she only did the brides makeup - her bestie Kiera did the rest of the bridal party which was not was agreed.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know much about her but looking at her Facebook page she seems to be struggling to muster even a handful of likes on her posts yet has over 30k page likes. Seems off or like she was big at one time and almost everyone has lost interest.

Even the number of photos on her phone is excessive. I'd say a good 70% of them are the view from her bed and the other 30% of her crying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know much about her but looking at her Facebook page she seems to be struggling to muster even a handful of likes on her posts yet has over 30k page likes. Seems off or like she was big at one time and almost everyone has lost interest.
Facebook is more brutal, instagrammers all lick up each others arses and all the scandal about toni was on Facebook

Makeup is makeup
Regardless of weather it's the bride, bridesmaids, mum etc. .It's still makeup. To not even get a lipstick touch up after paying overpriced wannabe is awful,

She thinks she's the best there is, IF she's that good, show us your qualifications, your insurance certificates, plus , what happens if a bride was to take an allergic reaction ??
Where's the come back, apparently she only accepts cash payments,

She has to have public and employers liability insurance for the salon

She has to have a designated health and safety officer

A fire escape plan

Fire extinguishers

Plus all qualifications on display