Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cill2019

VIP Member
Her nephew in law to be was showering her special needs child. What in the name of fuck. Does she even know the man? If all they did on holiday was sleep they could have booked into a hotel in the city centre for a few nights 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12

Irishcharmer

VIP Member
Imagine, it's father's day so they wanted to shove one of their children into respite while they pissed off and celebrated without him so Toni herself is going with the prized possession, MM 🤔 What sort of parents are they?

The bitterness is unbelievable, in every single story since yesterday about M not getting the respite that they "needed", probably because she is being seen to be coping because she's never in the house. There are people in this country, in Derry and every other city, town, village, cul-de-sac, with children with additional needs that NEVER EVER get a break from them. Those parents are the ones that need respite and deserve every single second of it. Toni and Paul need fuck all! They're absolutely vile creatures and they should be bloody ashamed of themselves. That party was purely for social media last night. Look at me and all the friends I have when really is was the unwashed family and a few critters from the salon.

• Heart

well......

Actually in total disbelief that she's even still considering heading away after the doctors telling them not to pack bags or anything. Like I don't know why I'm shocked but I really am
---
Does she put M in respite for all these trips away or who looks after him? I'm genuinely concerned for the wee lads health and well being at the minute. Dubai will always be there to go again

• Sick

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
How does she not want to tear the head off herself with it that greasy?

Also she's flat out working til her holiday? A couple of hours a day is not 'flat out'.
She really wouldn't know what work is. She does less than part time hours, she would sicken ye
---
Will this be M last year at school in sept? What happens after that? I know there’s serious lack of facilities for young adults with disabilities
I honestly think people are just sick of it. I'm sure it would be grand if it was once or twice a year. But its every month , sometimes twice a month and multiple days. Its constant. And she's just off having this great life.

People would struggle getting someone to watch a child with no complex needs that much. She's very inconsiderate expecting people to do what she won't while she lives her best life. And very very neglectful of Ms needs. She disgusts me so much I can't even put it into words

• Heart

well......

I was just coming on to say it's so inconsiderate that she expects everyone else to just put their life on hold so she can swan off yet again it's just ridiculous and so so selfish! I understand that parents need a break sometimes but they just take it to the extreme and they have used the respite services like a babysitting service in the past so they can go on holiday which is disgusting

well......

Aaahhhh now we get to the REAL reason for the gurning this morning from her latest insta post. Wasn't that she was worried about M going on his 'skull trap' at all that turned her into Bette Davis her holiday blues have set in

ZeroCraic

I honestly think people are just sick of it. I'm sure it would be grand if it was once or twice a year. But its every month , sometimes twice a month and multiple days. Its constant. And she's just off having this great life.

People would struggle getting someone to watch a child with no complex needs that much. She's very inconsiderate expecting people to do what she won't while she lives her best life. And very very neglectful of Ms needs. She disgusts me so much I can't even put it into words
Clearly she books holidays well in advance and just expects people to fall in line and make themselves available to watch M at her behest. There's very serious ingratitude and entitlement going on there. Spoiled rotten.

Ayenawano

Of course she's one of those dickheads who is constantly on her phone videoing at a concert instead of actually being in the moment and enjoying it.

Her saying she never should have left him then after that horrific post someone up above posted.

Toni you certainly have absolutely no problem leaving him now either so fuck off with your regrets. You regret nothing and are one selfish boring cunt.

And someone who said she makes drinking tea her personality. Yeah it's cus she's got fuck all else. Friendless dickhead

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
I can’t fathom for the life of me how her ma was soo sick and on breathing machines but *puff* is now miraculously better in time to watch him in time for tits holiday! I think she needs reported for benefit fraud!

Haha ps Toni buying her ma all these presents, we know she’s using the ma’s money to do it!!

I honestly can’t understand how this is going on in derry and nothings being done? I know people living in fear doing the double under the radar trying to provide a roof for their children and would give the shirt of their back to stop someone doing without, then you’ve her blazing as anything, rubbing it in the faces and getting away with it!!

VioletBear

VIP Member
Or maybe how about Paul goes for a change and she stays at home? seems whenever something happens that one of them can’t go it’s only ever Paul that stays behind but suppose how else is he gonna get his hole 😂

• Haha

well......

It's a new low. She really doesn't give a flying monkey about that child. She's the most lowlife mother I've ever seen
Maybe her and MM are heading to dubai and Paul is staying with M. Not being funny but if that was me my other half would be telling me to get a bloody grip of myself 40th frigging birthday or not!!

• Heart

VioletBear

VIP Member
I’m just lost for words with the stories over the last 24 hours, so manic, self pitying, bitter and just unbelievable!
---
Is that actually eoghan quigg? I’m sure her neighbours are loving that…cracks me up she’s in a terraced house facing out onto a busy road with someone set up playing in her wee front garden 😂😂

• Haha

Ayenawano

Did we really think she would miss out on going to Dubai?! Sick child or not.
It'll be killing her not to post pictures

• Angry

Lovingthegossipgirl

View attachment 3006881
I never come on here just usually read but thought this was terrible
The cold hearted selfish bitch. Even on his death bed she couldn't stay put. Any bride would understand that you had to cancel when your child's close to death. If my partner left our sick child in hospital to fuck off and do makeup that would be the end of it. But that sad sack Paul still allows and enables her. How he can love or tolerate someone that evil makes him just as bad. I hope karma catches up with her.

• Heart

MDC

Chatty Member
Are we only going to see teacups and ironing boards on this holiday ? She is lying very low on this trip for one reason or other
She won’t be able to afford the life style out there so there will be no buying that’s why she is quiet nothing to bum about

Reactions: 11

RenegadeMaster80

Stop chatting nonsense will ya?! Your husband has a company in Dubai, he works in PR, he's also a lead surgeon, works in a company with a load of other lads and you're a GP that also for some reason works in A&E and has no issues telling the world who has visited ED because why wouldn't you? Doctors don't have to abide by a code of discretion or anything! Oh and as a medical professional in Derry, you need Tattle to give you referrals for counsellors?? Sod Off - this thread doesn't need bulltitters like you! You're no better than Tiny Tears. Full of tit!
Martha from Baby Reindeer springs to mind 🦌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11