Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

well......

I was just thinking for someone who suffers with anxiety so much why does she leave packing, going to hairdressers etc to the last minute. I don't buy the whole 'we didn't think we were getting away' shite....she was going regardless of what doctors a told her.

Reactions: 15

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
She is such a sick twisted nasty lying bitch. Toni it's as plain as that chin on your face that you don't give a shit about M. You never have. And you resent staying with him.

I've never seen anyone with such a lack of maternal instinct. Especially to a child like M. She is shameful and just sinks to new lows constantly

This the same Toni who cancels on clients for a sunny day? You want us to believe your shite. Posting while you are hours away from him and left him with someone who can't even tend his basic needs?
---
Also, I have known a few people with the surname Gallagher. More than a few. And they all pronounce it Galla-her. Which is what I always said

Toni says Gollicker. What do you say?

Last edited:

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Did we really think she would miss out on going to Dubai?! Sick child or not.
It'll be killing her not to post pictures
Not a hope. She wouldn't even stay in the weekend for him. Off for dinner and the caravan to see new cushions and whatever else. While that poor wean sat in his room. She doesn't give a shit. Posting about palestine to make her look like she cares. All she cares about is herself

• Heart

mcsparkle12

She loves making a pure cunt out of him. He definitely has his flaws but what she doesn’t realise is that he’s behaving the way any of us that are actual carers do when we are lucky enough to get away - sleep! Lady muck is raring to go because she wouldn’t know carer fatigue if it bust her in the face, sorry fiss!

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Imagine just leaving him and no actual care for him. She doesn't give a fuck, just wants to get away. Most people wouldn't leave a baby or toddler like that. Never mind a young man with complex needs. Not even caring who does what as long as they get away. She expects people to come and do what she doesn't. That will be scary for M that many people coming in too

• Heart

skooter1

She knows a lot of people can't relate to her life with m. So she's goin down the root of use have no idea how hard it is. Feel sorry for me, and ignore my selfish decisions!
Iv said before, I can relate. And I'm effin livid. My son isn't tube fed, (unless in hospital) but has similar needs to m. Complex health needs, life threatening epilepsy. 4 times in intensive care in a year.
And no way r u getting me to leave the country he's in! If he needs me I'll be there. How do u live with yourself if worse happens and ur not there?
We had 5 nights to ourselves in 8 years. That's struggling toni! And no way we're we leaving him with someone who can't cater to all his needs. Question? Can your dad administer rescue meds if needed?
She's delusional, and so hypocritical. Yes it's hard, so bloody hard. I feel like giving up sometimes. But I won't, cos he needs me. And the alternative doesn't bare thinkin about
I do feel for them, but get ur head out of ur arse toni.

• Heart

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
She's the most shallow materialistic fucker ever. Going on about nails like that. God love her, she doesn't like nude nails so was the longest weekend of her life. What a bitch

VioletBear

VIP Member
I’m lost for words! Firstly at her saying ‘change his bum’ like he is a baby, where is the dignity and respect for that young man, it’s disgusting!! Secondly, the da will just be supervising him while M sits in his caravan with iPad then there will be 4 different people coming to do his personal care and feeds…how disruptive and stressful for him. Absolutely appalling!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Toni you’re an awful bastard, that darling young man deserves so much more than what you’ve done for him. As for Paul would you ever stand up and take control if not for yourself do it for your children.

Horrible just absolute horrible humans.

KelNoe

All her guilt posts about Gaza then next one about how awful her weekend was because she didn’t like her nude nails. There’s a want in her!
Awww that's the mentalist thing I've seen from this wagon..... cribbing for.days about her son, her holiday, about Gaza.. but naw her life has been ruined by the colour of her nails. Go and get a fecking life Toni. Spouting the other day about not being materialistic and time.with family etc. Makes me want to drive to Derry and deck her. Assh**e.

• Haha

Irishcharmer

VIP Member
15 minutes of my life I'll never get back reading and listening to her absolute shite this morning. She's literally only fuming because he's going to be in the house to ruin her big party! Selfish prick her only back from Dubai 🙄

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
I hope she spends a fortune. I hope she buys everything she sees. It won't change her lack of style or lack of personality. And it won't change my opinion that she is the worst mother I've come across. Ugly on the inside = ugly on the outside, even with all her surgeries.

• Heart

well......

Are we only going to see teacups and ironing boards on this holiday ? She is lying very low on this trip for one reason or other
Bet she's absolutely hating it and it's not all she thought it would be. Hotel probably isn't as fancy as she thought
---
She was the same that time she went one one of the cruises and the ship she was on looked like the ferry that takes you across from magilligan 🤣

• Haha

VioletBear

VIP Member
She's a complete dick. And how many times are they going to renew their vows? She already had a vow renewal 10 years ago, big white wedding dress and all
It’s probably just her way to prove to herself that Paul isn’t gonna run off with someone else, no normal person in a happy marriage has to renew their vows every 10 years…wouldn’t even enter my head! Just makes me think insecurity, like the people who make gushing posts about their other halves online…who is that for? Just tell the person to their face, someone is protesting too much 🤔

• Heart

Lovethebars

Selfish cunt.
Vile, I fucking hope she misses the flight and her bag goes missing. She can trot around in her trashy shit but by Jesus she is one self absorbed bitch!!!
she needs checking into a rehab facility not a fucking airport. Rant over.

well......

Is she actually for real!!! Her and Paul were going away for their anniversary but Paul had to drop out....could she not have just cancelled the trip and stayed at home with her husband and wains and got something else sorted? She is an absolute DOSE!!!

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
'Can't mik an omelette like my paul' gon and take your face for a shite toni. Should have stayed home with your family then if you want your wife's cooking. She sickens me. Anyone else would have stayed home. And they quare booked themselves a break ffs and trying to use respite as a babysitting service. Honestly, no words

• Haha