Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
She has no care for that child’s education whatsoever. Suppose when they come into all this fortune of compensation, MM won’t need any GCSEs. She’s no mother.

She can’t drive herself around Derry and needs Paul the slave chauffeur to taxi her around, but she can drive 3 hours for a spa break to get away from her additional needs child.

How anyone watching her stories can support her business or her, is beyond me. She is absolutely rotten in every way.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

nine09

Did she really go the whole way to Dubai to sit on her arse and drink cups of tea all day?

How is that any different to what she does in Derry? She’s an absolute cretin

Reactions: 11

Ayenawano

So Paul is driving them down, they got a babysitter for him to drive them down.

She doesn't drink and could easily drive herself. She is one lazy fucking bitch hi

Reactions: 10

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
I would imagine everything she has said about going away and having nobody to care for his needs. She is leaving them with people who can't meet basic needs like changing and meals. I also have to question how he can be left with her parents when her mum has so many needs and the dads her carer. Make it make sense
And leaving the intimate care to people who are probably uncomfortable doing so, and maybe don't even want to. And so many coming to do it is not right or fair on M. She needs a slap. I've never been so shocked or disgusted in my life

• Sad

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
She'll be on when she's back saying she took a social media break and it was just what she needed and that Dubai was amazing etc etc then we will have a day where she's on snorting her snots and crying saying she's having a really bad time and feeling down. Hope wee M is ok
That's exactly how it'll go. Sitting in Dubai drinking tea ffs. She's an actual dose. She'll be back crying and looking for her next holiday 🙄

• Haha

well......

Wonder will there be any cringey tiktok videos made on this trip? I still have nightmares of the one of her in the bikini under the water at whatever hotel they were in 😥
---

For those of you blocked this was one of the reels she posted to her insta on one of her many trips away

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Ach Jesus I'm for Pink tomorrow with my sis and SIL. I hope to all that is holy I don't catch sight of her 🤣

And seriously holidays again in 2 weeks? She needs to wind her neck I'm. Wondering why she didn't get respite. Arsehole she is

• Haha

VioletBear

VIP Member
She actually looked really uncomfortable last night like on edge or anxious probably knows fine rightly people were probably there just to show their face. But imagine people coming to your party then pissing off out and you not even going with them 😂 the present haul kills me especially the flowers. Did she take the out of the vase and lay them on the bed for show or were they just lying there in no water all night. Actually makes me cringe!!

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I’m in my 30s and wouldn’t watch bridgerton with my mother 😂 ps when it’s one persons birthday in the house, it’s everyone’s. Make it make sense to me? MM gets that and M gets poundlands finest dummy
I had the same thought about Bridgerton but she isn’t a mother to that child, they are best friends 🤮

Money burning a hole in Toni’s pocket. Buy more stuff Toni, you’ll still hate yourself and your life 😉
---
What’s the story with her and the butchers?
That took me waaaaaay too long to find. Ignore the part about a friend, it was me.
IMG_4069.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
Aaahhhh now we get to the REAL reason for the gurning this morning from her latest insta post. Wasn't that she was worried about M going on his 'skull trap' at all that turned her into Bette Davis her holiday blues have set in
Just came here to say funny how they set in when she’s with M
Only thing shes crying over is herself

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
The cold hearted selfish bitch. Even on his death bed she couldn't stay put. Any bride would understand that you had to cancel when your child's close to death. If my partner left our sick child in hospital to fuck off and do makeup that would be the end of it. But that sad sack Paul still allows and enables her. How he can love or tolerate someone that evil makes him just as bad. I hope karma catches up with her.
Unfortunately it’s not the first time she’s mentioned that publicly, that’s what made me so fecked off with her all these years. And the “I spent 10k on going and doing a makeup by Mario class and I wasn’t wasting it”. Sick twisted bitch thought more about her pic with Kim Kartrashian than she did her own son. A son she prayed hard for and posts all these poor me photos she puts up on his birthday, yet now he’s here couldn’t give 2 fucks!!

She needs reported! But then again do u think that’s what she wants so then they take him away and then it’s out of her hands she gets to come on crying and pretending to be the devoted mother and it’s all her haters took her child away how dare them blah blah blah but deep down it’s what she’s wanted to do all along but just didn’t want the lash of putting him into care

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember about a year ago her and MM where talking and she said Maggie may told her she would love another brother or sister and toni told her if it was right "god would bless her" how the fuck he blessing her with a coil in. She spouts that much shite she can't keep track. I hope no accidents happen now she has the coil out, the last thing this world needs is yet another neglected child.
Her husband needs to have sex with her first! And we all know putting it in a female isn’t something he’s overly into

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Genuine question but what does lurd mean?
Lured means very happy. In Derry you’ll hear the term “I’m all lured” meaning, I’m really happy/delighted.

I’ve no idea why she’s using it in that context today. Possibly because she is genuinely stupid 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Poor M is sick and she’s away out for dinner and to the caravan! I don’t understand her at all she’s doing this to make out to everyone that he’s grand so she can go away and still post about it

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
So she would cancel a days work because the sun shines, however a school trip for her son, when he clearly wants her and is holding her hand to go. No. No son, I’ll ignore your request & non-verbal signs towards me.

what a sin on poor M.

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Maybe her and MM are heading to dubai and Paul is staying with M. Not being funny but if that was me my other half would be telling me to get a bloody grip of myself 40th frigging birthday or not!!
Same in my house. In fact we wouldn't be booking a holiday every month. It's shocking the way she carries on. Their time with M is very limited and they just don't care

• Sad

well......

Is it any wonder folk can't stand her!
---
Her parents are as bad for saying they would look after M. Surely they should have said to her that they need to stay at home just in case? And does Caitlin's wee one not have additional needs too? I think it is disgusting how many others lives she's disrupting But sure as long as Toni gets away on holiday sod everyone else

Last edited: