Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RenegadeMaster80

"In case I get away on holidays" WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PUSHING TO GO AWAY WHEN YOUR SON IS ILL AWAITING MAJOR BRAIN SURGERY YOU SELFISH DISGUSTING BITCH!!!!

Then posting about the thousands Murdered and the next turn YAPPING about nude nails saying your hands look dead. Have you seen the mutilated babies?????? All you care about is yourself.

If you are family or a friend of this piece of shit, get off tattle and get this head case signed in. No one with a sane frame of mind could possibly behave like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

ZeroCraic

What gets me is last week we had the 'I have to care for my wee mammy, cos she bes in so much pain and is so unwell. And I'll do her cleaning for her and Paul will cook her favourite dinners and the critter can't get the out of the house' to

'BYE MAMMY! LOOK AFTER MY ADULT SIZED SEVERELY DISABLED CHILD FOR ME AND RUN MY HOUSE WHILE I FUCK OFF'.

MAKE. IT. MAKE. SENSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

well......

Hi Toni. We know you are on here for a read and I've something to say so buckle up!!!! How effing dare you say that people who don't work don't pay taxes. If you are unable to work because you have a special needs child and have to claim benefits because you need them to live NOT because your scamming the system like you do, YOUR NI CONTRIBUTIONS AND TAX IS TAKEN OUT OF YOUR BENEFITS so go and education yourself about the benefits system before you ever ever make any claim like that again!! Secondly, you get denied respite because you milked it for all it was worth over the years leaving M for you to swan off on breaks away so you got your karma and got denied! Your social worker saying that you seem to be coping on social media is a load of absolute dung!! Your social worker calls at the house to meet with you and your children to assess absolutely EVERYTHING and can see if you need respite and help with things so if you have had a house visit from your social worker you have told them that you are coping etc they don't look at your social media (or maybe they do in your case and have seen all your many trips away from him which shows that you have enough help to go on those trips without needing respite)THIRDLY ANYBODY with children (not just kids with disabilities) who work and I mean actually work are exhausted too so you can stop that pity party right now!! Your son has a life threatening condition the big dote, doesn't stop you from swanning of thousands of miles away from him so if you need a night to catch up on sleep maybe think of staying closer to home so you are within driving distance of getting to him if the worst happens. Maybe a good long look at your own decisions would benefit you in the long run instead of judging other people and making claims on things you know nothing about!
---
Omg I'm so angry after reading the absolute nonsense on her stories this morning. If I lived closer she would be getting a visit to the salon and getting a piece of my mind today!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Gigi88

Dubai is nothing but a manufactured hole for criminals and new money from ill gotten gains, it's full of criminals from all over the world..we travel there regularly as my husband has a company there, I loved it 10 years ago but it's a shit hole now
Stop chatting nonsense will ya?! Your husband has a company in Dubai, he works in PR, he's also a lead surgeon, works in a company with a load of other lads and you're a GP that also for some reason works in A&E and has no issues telling the world who has visited ED because why wouldn't you? Doctors don't have to abide by a code of discretion or anything! Oh and as a medical professional in Derry, you need Tattle to give you referrals for counsellors?? Sod Off - this thread doesn't need bulltitters like you! You're no better than Tiny Tears. Full of tit!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I just cannot cope with her. What a f**king weapon she is! She often refers to M as “like a newborn” yet you wouldn’t leave a newborn with 5 strangers and F off on a holiday!!! Let me get this right, her daddy (who can’t change him or feed him), Caitlin, Paul’s 2 brothers and Paul’s “nephew-in-law to be”. Sweet and gentle Jesus! May God forgive you Toni. You prioritise everything over your child. She disgusts me and her life is revolting. I can’t cope 🤦🏻‍♀️

For those blocked, they’re “bloody buzzing” to be getting away.

IMG_3512.jpeg

Also, I don’t know ANYONE who would buy 4 pairs of the same sandals. Greedy, disgusting bitch. Trigger warning for her tippex hooves 🤮

IMG_3511.jpeg

I’ll say it again, may God forgive you Toni. You’re rotten to the core. And Paul, you pathetic excuse of a man, you’re as bad!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

martha82

Chatty Member
I only got watching her stories today after reading here. I feel physically sick. She actually says she “just need to get someone to change his bum and feed him”
So, let me get this right, her dad is “minding him” but they need someone else to change him - so if he dirtied himself at bedtime or during the night he would have to lie in it til morning?!
Never mind the fact she has no need to disclose such intimate detail.
She is actually insane and needs reported. This is not right.
I agree if anyone reading here knows her someone needs to say something - she is absolutely disgusting. And Paul is as fucking bad!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
IMG_5613.jpeg

Practice what you preach bitch. It may be another country that you’re referring to, but just take a second today to look inside your own home.
Do you offer the safety? No. Do you offer love? No. Do you offer protection? No. Do you grant M a childhood? No. You are the lowest of the low. I’m in awe of how much of a dick you truly are. That’s why Paul loves you x

• Sad
Reactions: 24

well......

I've seen and heard it all now. My mammy is having a bit of a crap day but eff her, my daddy and her can come up here to watch M but here my daddy can't feed him so everyone else has to sort that bit out but I'm PURE LURED we are getting on hols. What a joke of a person she actually is!! Nice to know that the money you would lose by not getting away is more important than M. What happens if M has a bad day and lashes out at your mammy or Caitlin? What happens if M is grand now and when you are away he takes bad because of the medication he has been on? Really can't get my head around your 'parenting' Toni, and Paul.....well this was expected from Toupee head but dear lord man, you need a word with yourself too!

Reactions: 24

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
New thread for CMB - to the tune of “we will rock you” by Queen 🎶🎤🎸

Round of applause for @well...... for the winning thread title with a staggering 44 likes 👏👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿
(It’s possibly the funniest we’ve ever had 🤣)

Apologies for the delay in starting a new thread, I’ve been busy taking care of my kids, you know, what mothers do. Not our Toni though, she’s itching to get as far away from her sick child as possible 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’d like to begin the thread with some humour but there’s nothing funny about her carry on at the minute. Her son with severe health issues has received some worrying news and Toni’s just ragin she can’t get away on her 7th holiday of the year - as it’s her 40th year 🫠

Anyway, carry on….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

RenegadeMaster80

I just cannot cope with her. What a f**king weapon she is! She often refers to M as “like a newborn” yet you wouldn’t leave a newborn with 5 strangers and F off on a holiday!!! Let me get this right, her daddy (who can’t change him or feed him), Caitlin, Paul’s 2 brothers and Paul’s “nephew-in-law to be”. Sweet and gentle Jesus! May God forgive you Toni. You prioritise everything over your child. She disgusts me and her life is revolting. I can’t cope 🤦🏻‍♀️

For those blocked, they’re “bloody buzzing” to be getting away.

View attachment 2962286

Also, I don’t know ANYONE who would buy 4 pairs of the same sandals. Greedy, disgusting bitch. Trigger warning for her tippex hooves 🤮

View attachment 2962288

I’ll say it again, may God forgive you Toni. You’re rotten to the core. And Paul, you pathetic excuse of a man, you’re as bad!
I try not to be so foul mouthed but when the anger takes me I let rip. She is a PROPER BASTARD. A selfish good for nothing rotten hateful bastard of a woman. Paul is right along side her. I can not believe my eyes and ears they way she is trying to "justify" them going and the supposed care!!

• Heart

ZeroCraic

Id like to see this get more kickback than the bitching about brides. This isn't just gossiping - this is neglecting a child. That poor wain. Even if his physical needs are met - his emotional needs most certainly will not be. Disruption to his routine -- when that is something that causes him distress, abandonment by his parents, strangers performing intimate care, a lack of consistency etc etc etc

I am not a perfect mother. I have struggled, as clearly have so many on here. I know what it's like to have a child with additional needs. Again like so many here and no, there is NO WAY on earth I'd be jetting off to the other side of the world ESPECIALLY when a doctor has told me not to pack my bags, the medication my child is on could cause a catastrophic seizure and my child was awaiting major brain surgery. FFS, Toni - you read these pages. You know what we are saying. We're not being bitches. We're advocating for your son, which is what you should be doing. That it takes strangers on an internet forum to push for a better life for him other than his own mother that says an awful lot about where you are failing.

You mouthed off enough when he was born so early and you considered him your precious miracle - going to the papers to tell your story. Did you just get tired of your miracle, Toni? Because to the rest of the world it looks like you don't give a shiny shite. The only interaction we've seen of you and him in the last months/ years is you speaking in a stupid Micky Mouse voice, or depriving him of his privacy and dignity showing your bruises, or talking about 'changing his bum'.
GROW THE ACTUAL FUCK UP, YOU SELFISH COW.

• Heart

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
OMFG, I’m actually shaking in disgust! What a vile vile VILE sad excuse for parents!!! WTAF I genuinely can’t believe what I just watched? All these strangers looking after a sick child and a 15 year old girl!! Why is social not stepping in here? I know there family but none of them are qualified to give the care M needs!!! If you looked up the definition of neglect, Toni and Paul’s mugshots would serve as an explanation!

How she refers to that child is sick!!! If the worse ever happened to that young man, she’d have a cheek to fucking mourn! I think we care more about his wellbeing than her!!! Sick c u n t

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
She is unbelievable! Im blocked so only reading on here. Watching her 'live' must be absolutely heartbreaking.
As an aside....where are the sandals from...Primark is it?
Yes the sandals are from primark. She buys them every year and this year she bought 4 pairs for her disposable capsule wardrobe 🤦🏻‍♀️

She disgusts me. Her disgusting hair, her disgusting face, her disgusting personality, her disgusting greed, her disgusting preaching, her disgusting body, her disgusting abuse of the benefit system, her disgusting money laundering, her disgusting abandonment of her additional needs child, her disgusting husband, her disgusting family and her disgusting life.

And breathe 🫠

How anyone supports her “business” in any way is beyond me. They must have a strong stomach and no morals. She’s abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

secondhandnews

Only Toni would spend the last six months posting about human rights abuses in Gaza and then go on holiday to Dubai, the home of human rights abuses. Her hypocrisy is as always absolutely sickening

Reactions: 20
She posted a picture saying what if it was your child under the rubble? Well we know what you would do if it was Toni fuck off and leave them! Paul all packed to go what a disgrace the pair of them are!! the fact that the holiday was even brought up to a doctor during m appointment should make them hang there heads in shame !! What more needs to happen before m is given proper care by people that genuinely love him and want what’s best for him and not there selves !

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
I'm so so sorry but if I have to suffer this then you all do to. 🤢🤢🤢

Preaching about Gaza but sitting there like a poundland Connor McGregor dripping in gaudy gold chains 🤮
Screenshot_20240603_121704_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
I've never seen anyone so full of shit and lies and resentment for her own son. Toni respite is for families that are literally ready to crack and haven't had a days break. You're just back from Dubai. And before that a cruise, before that London, before that tenerife and before that. Stop acting like a spoilt child. Least we know what the tears were about earlier in the.week

And naw ur daddy isn't the only one because he was out with yous last night. Stop thinking your better because u don't drink, you can't drink with all the meds ur on.

And you don't work full days 6/7 a week. You do fuck all work. And you do fuck all for M. You are fuckinh disgusting. And no you aren't being judged on ur socials and there's no discrimination. Do you think the school don't weigh in? Past carers? You are a piss poor excuse for anything. And stop making out yous be up all night every night, you get plenty of sleep and lay having food handed to you all day

Attachments

• Heart

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
She is totally disgusting. The longest weekend of her life because of the colour of her nails? Is she actually for real? I’m totally gobsmacked, after all her poor boy has been through the last week.

I’m actually lost for words with her stories today. So derogatory talking about him, “change his bum” etc why is she treating and speaking to him like he’s under 2?! He’s a 16 year old young man is she not?!

no mention of Paddy either, Paul’s brothers and a nephew in law to be, talk about reaching. M surrounded by strangers, that’ll do him the world of good sure 👍🏽 who was originally supposed to watch him before they were told NOT TO GO. She must’ve been going to put him into short term respite.

I really hate to say this because he does not deserve that family or to be having the life he does with them, sorry, I mean, they do not deserve him, but she is going to get a bold awakening someday & she will be all tears and snotters then. I hope he sticks to their schedules for changing etc, they have no experience in looking after a child with his specific needs, he will be at a huge disadvantage for the whole time they are away. Again, it’s M losing out. Shame on them. I actually do not know how they do not have a moral compass or they can possibly go away knowing this could be the last time they see him. Awful.

I hope she forgets their passports.

Reactions: 18