Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

well......

Is she actually for real!!! Her and Paul were going away for their anniversary but Paul had to drop out....could she not have just cancelled the trip and stayed at home with her husband and wains and got something else sorted? She is an absolute DOSE!!!

Reactions: 14

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
'Can't mik an omelette like my paul' gon and take your face for a shite toni. Should have stayed home with your family then if you want your wife's cooking. She sickens me. Anyone else would have stayed home. And they quare booked themselves a break ffs and trying to use respite as a babysitting service. Honestly, no words

• Haha
Reactions: 14

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
She probably doesn't realise that we saw the video evidence that her Sister had shared so it suits her to keep up the narrative that they were stolen
A lot of her "followers" might not also follow the sister so they would be a bit in the dark.

Toni no one is jealous of you. Or your holidays. Or your Gucci. Lol if I wanted Gucci I could go and buy it. And I wouldn't need to share it online for the attention you so desperately crave.

Catch yourself on. Most of the messages here are usually about your son, and show a deep level of concern for him. You should be on crying about what a terrible mother you are.

You are nothing but a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow just …wow.
Gone somebody put her on the no fly list for the sweetest revenge.
Poor M, not one single thought given to him or his wellbeing, just her “beat up” clothes. Going by the state of her smug face, the clothes would be the least of my worries…
Genuinely no idea how she sleeps at night.
C**T

ttotally

Pity party in full flight this morning because M has to be there for her big birthday when she’s tried for months to get respite to take him but been declined , 40 boots in the toot she needs

skooter1

When my son has had a seizure we r past ourselves for days with nerves.
He gets 1 respite night a month. (Took us 8 years to be ready to accept he and us needed it) And every time we leave him I'm still sick with nerves. And I'm only half hour away by car. My phone rings and I think oh God what if?. Would I be lurd getting on a plane and being hours away? No id be past myself. And sick to my stomach.
She needs this holiday?
No u fkin don't! U need to be beside your son!
Having a child with a life threatening illness is terrifying, I don't no how anyone could put themselves in a position where they might not be there when needed most x

• Heart

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
You would think the longest weekend of her life would be worrying about her son but nah its her nails.. she is def for dubai 🙄

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
That place she lives in looks rough!
I think that’s unfair. The area in which she lives is disadvantaged in many ways but full of many decent people. I’ll shame Toni for many things, but living in a housing estate is not one of them. The way she carries on about her house though, that’s another thing entirely 🫠

Smashbox

Nobody to look after Madison 😳 he really is an afterthought she never wants around/to deal with. Awful, awful women! She’s not right in the head: nobody would holiday as much with a healthy child left behind never mind one with special needs like he has.

Yep naw no way

Chatty Member
If he had a seizure why are you at pilates!!!!

You are supposed to be his mother, jz if my wean took a seizure last thing I'd be thinking about is my weight, it's really shocking how selfish and self observed she is!
That boy needs removed from her!

nine09

“My daddy can look after him but can’t feed him, change him or give him medication…” so that’s not really looking after him then is it Toni? 🤔
I suppose she doesn’t do any of those things either though, the silly selfish cow.

God forgive me but maybe their plane will get a bit of turbulence and she’ll have some sense knocked into her 🫠🫠🫠

well......

She spoke the words I have been dreading to hear 'we're for PINK the mara' FFS!!! AND she's away on HOLIDAY in 2 weeks time with her ma and da. Would you forever get a grip of yourself Toni and stay in the house with your wains. Is it any wonder that they wouldn't give you respite for poor M

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
She's just "devastated" to be missing her mammys birthday but thought nothing of it when she waltzed off to Disneyland on Ms birthday without him after buying him a load of chew toys from Home Bargains. She's disgusting

well......

I was just watching her stories back her daddy and mammy can sit with him but not feed or change him so if that poor wain soils himself during the night he has to wait until someone can come and change him?? That's just bloody awful...what kind of parents do that to their child 😡 it's like a massive eff you son we're away!
---
How are ss not more heavily involved with these 2 it's ridiculous

• Sad

VioletBear

VIP Member
As far as I can remember Caitlin’s little boy has additional needs too, you never seem to see Toni taking care of him to give her a break and Caitlin is always helping her out. I know just because she doesn’t post it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen but you can be sure if it did happen Toni would be letting the world know