Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Actually in total disbelief that she's even still considering heading away after the doctors telling them not to pack bags or anything. Like I don't know why I'm shocked but I really am
It's a new low. She really doesn't give a flying monkey about that child. She's the most lowlife mother I've ever seen

Reactions: 11

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
He will be in residential care id put money on it, this is her hinting towards another trip away as her party is ruined
Shes a selfish cunt and always will be
Also the comment of mm saying shes not having babies “best contraceptive” eh why say that when shes so young

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Yessssss I remember it so well. It is well up there with her more selfish moments. She actually probably had to get up with Madison at night for the first time in years
Aye she had to look after HER OWN CHILDREN 😱

It’s up there with “I’m alive” for me 🤣

I wish this thread had a wiki, so much hypocrisy yet comedy gold from our Toni 🤣

• Haha

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
He has disgusted me too, sad to say but maybe that boy would have a better quality of life without them 2, her da is hardly minding him when he cant do anything for him?

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
A welcome to her 40th sign in her pokey house wtf
She also knows sprite and fanta are coke products too doesnt she 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
How stupid is she? Posting about ruining another scarf with an iron. Fucking brain dead

Toni put a towel over it before you iron it.....or turn the iron down ffs
She doesn’t iron. She doesn’t do any domestic chores of any sort. Ffs the woman doesn’t even wash her own hair (or body), she’s not standing ironing the school uniforms of a Sunday evening! She just bins the clothes or sells them on Vinted after they’ve festered in a suitcase for months. Toni and her capsule disposable wardrobe 🤦🏻‍♀️

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
she is 100% his beard, she must have some hold over him
I've thought about this on and off and I've come to the conclusion that it's for his benefit. I genuinely think he can't "come out"

If I had the chance to escape her I would. But the fear of rejection, or being isolated from the family would be hard to push against 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know we'd all like to think of ourselves as progressive (especially in 2024!) but there are some families who are still extremely religious and wouldn't be accepting of a gay family member (probably older members of the family but the elders usually rule with an iron fist)

I just can't see him having done anything "bad enough" to warrant her being able to keep him against his will.

Also look at the two of them complete dickheads who literally wouldn't make it in time if anything were to happen their child 🙄 if she was so desperate to get away he should've stayed. My husband would be racing me to cancel a holiday if anything like that was happening to our child. And ours doesn't have anywhere near the needs that M does.

• Heart

Ayenawano

The thing is with her is she thinks everyone is jealous of her holidays. I've said it on here before. I've never seen a more boring holidays than hers. Videos of fucking tea and about how humid it is.

Gon fuck off toupee

Im very surprised there's no video of do you know what that's a bit of me in some fucking tacky expensive shop but I'm expecting it. Only that fucking dickhead will go on holiday and do the exact same shite she does here

View attachment 2966211
Fuck up Toni ya dick!
She's sleeping, no mention of M, he will more than likely sadly have a lot shorter lifespan of you mother, I don't mention him, I don't think he breaks your heart, why, cus your a heartless cow, only heart you think about is your own
---
My god she must have recorded that nonsense on the way back from London, to post while away 🙈
So fucking embarrassing, does she not feel showed when seeing ppl
I think the tears in this video was more for her stolen shoes and an act for the blood money to why she needs compensation too not for the love or sadness towards her mother

• Heart

hello899

VIP Member
I don't even believe the shoes were stolen to be honest
She has shown us that there was only a handbag taken and let's face it she didn't have a pair of Chanel trainers in her mas handbag. They would have been in the Chanel bag for the big gloating unveil post

well......

I don't understand how a mother would want to be away from her child after he has had a seizure. The universe was telling you to stay with your sick child Toni you're bloody leaving him again soon to swan off on holiday with your ma and da just because you turned 40 this year!! SO WHAT?! You're 40, have a couple of days celebrating then wind your neck in!!! What actually needs to happen to let you have the huge kick in the arse that you need to see that your child NEEDS you to not gallivant off every chance you get. The lifestyle you are trying to lead DOES NOT work when you have a beautiful boy with such complex needs the lifestyle that you want is for people who are either young and single or married with no children!! I'm not saying don't go on holiday to get a break (lord knows everyone needs a break) what I am saying is don't go on 10 holidays a year plus breaks and weekends away and leave that poor boy with people who cannot look after him properly. He NEEDS his parents to be there and parent him. Just because you have a special needs child does not give you a right to think you are entitled to be away from so much. It's absolutely disgusting! And just for the record, all parents are exhausted and need sleep not just you!

IMG_5892.jpeg

Naw, he’s eyeing up the guys in their speedos and their package that’s prettier than Toni Toupee’s.
He looks like a big greasy spoon and has an arse crack that you could park your bicycle in.
Holiday looks shite tbf x

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Same here- the very phrase 'food noise' is totally used by those using the injections. She's just leading into the 'why' she's decided to use them.
Her nutrition is shocking. She can't excuse what she ears by claiming she 'just loves food'. She's a greedy bastard who eats shite on a plate and is forever looking a quick fix.
She’s greedy in every possible way and as lazy as sin. She takes the easy way out of everything. As much as Pilates is good, she’d be better taking herself a walk the odd day too. She does no exercise! However, she’s not obese anymore so it’s a waste to take it to lose a stone, especially with all the potential side effects . With her frame, she’s not meant to be skinny. Personally, I think she’d be better off addressing her mental problems as priority, never mind shifting a stone of weight. I don’t think she looks overweight 🤷🏻‍♀️

(I’m diabetic and a member of a forum on a diabetes app and those who use the injections for weight loss talk about the “food noise” constantly.) I see straight through Toni.

well......

She'll be on when she's back saying she took a social media break and it was just what she needed and that Dubai was amazing etc etc then we will have a day where she's on snorting her snots and crying saying she's having a really bad time and feeling down. Hope wee M is ok

derrybrunette

She’s such a self centred, selfish prick. All her crying on about not going on holiday and then that insta post this morning- just pics of her and MM. Toni would it really kill you to show some love and affection to your son, you know with a life-threatening, life limiting health issues. Her post really angered and saddened me this morning 😢 There’s sooo many couples out there battling fertility issues who would absolutely kill for a child like M and would take such amazing care and treat him like he deserves. She’s so selfish she doesn’t know how lucky she is to be blessed with him