Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
That comment about M being the best contraceptive for MM is the most disturbing & disgusting thing I have read. Your daughter is still a child, WHY would something like that even cross your mind, now she has no respect for her daughter & her son!
she ought to have her head hung in shame. The comment about them not drinking either, so self consumed. You’d think she’d rather not drink incase anything ever happened to M & they needed to be coherent at all times due to their beautiful son, not because they ‘chose’ not to. I think today has been the lowest, dirtiest, disrespectful day that she has ever had on SM.

she is the lowest of the low and does not deserve that beautiful boy.

we did predict it that once the mum gets the money that poor boy will be put into residential care.

I don’t think over ever come across someone’s as ugly as Toni & I dont mean looks wise.

how about try being a decent mummy first Toni never mind a decent human being, for we know you can’t even be that!

I am so disgusted and angry today.

She is lower than a snakes belly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

well......

I'm sorry but I'd she for F**king real today with that post on her stories "waxing time in case I get to go on my holidays" with a laughing face emoji. Toni is it any wonder your afraid to go out on your own in the town for you're afraid that people will tell you a few home truths to your face. Your son is sick!!! Stay at home!!! Be a mother instead of relying on other people to look after your wains!

• Sick

cill2019

VIP Member
“We need to be close by” she went to fucking Dubai!!!! And it’s respite not a babysitting service 🤬

• Heart

VioletBear

VIP Member
All her guilt posts about Gaza then next one about how awful her weekend was because she didn’t like her nude nails. There’s a want in her!

• Heart

Yep naw no way

Chatty Member
1000008630.png

Fuck up Toni ya dick!
She's sleeping, no mention of M, he will more than likely sadly have a lot shorter lifespan of you mother, I don't mention him, I don't think he breaks your heart, why, cus your a heartless cow, only heart you think about is your own
---
My god she must have recorded that nonsense on the way back from London, to post while away 🙈
So fucking embarrassing, does she not feel showed when seeing ppl

• Sick

KelNoe

Just when you think she can't sink lower... as others have said the frigging gobshite has a holiday booked to Dubai yet is only figuring out now who is going to change and feed him. Half the family pulling together so she can have her 20th holiday of the year (slight exaggeration but I'm cross) Her mammy not well ( bullshit) but has to move into her house for Madison, but sure doesn't matter she's pure buzzing. Only a few days ago the doctor said it might be best not to go. Anyone who supports this cow now needs their head read. She can cry and sniff her snotters all she wants she nothing but a selfish narsacisstic bi**h.
Edited cos it autocorrected snotters ffs

• Sad

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Ach Jesus I'm for Pink tomorrow with my sis and SIL. I hope to all that is holy I don't catch sight of her 🤣

And seriously holidays again in 2 weeks? She needs to wind her neck I'm. Wondering why she didn't get respite. Arsehole she is
WHERE is the money coming from? Seriously!!!!

Has there been a compo payment yet? How can she afford this lifestyle doing 3 sets of eyebrows a week?

Numerous holidays this year, umpteen nights away, cosmetic surgery, a static caravan, excessive spending to decorate the static caravan, designer clothes, non stop spending, expensive Pilates classes, the list is endless. She justifies it by saying they “don’t drink” 🤣 If you drank the financial equivalent of all that spending, you would be long dead!!!!!

Benefit fraud and money laundering are the only logical explanation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
Hope ruth burns the fanny off her, selfish bitch she is we know ur going toni your too self centred not to go! Ur no mother u should be ashamed to call yourself one

• Haha
  • Heart

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Toni we all see your ma out and about. She's been on numerous holidays and meals and has no problem making a scene anywhere. So stop the bullshit. Remember the Shandon? And how many times has she been caught vaping in the toilets of places? And if you're leaving her in charge of your additional needs son so you can fuck off then she's not that bad

And the most ridiculous thing I've seen this year is Toni making her personalty about drinking tea. Jesus wept what a tit

• Heart

well......

State of her sitting in the car crying about M going on his school trip. Yes he is scared because it's a change to his routine and what he's used to but the change in
---
State of her sitting in the car crying about M going on his school trip. Yes he is scared because it's a change to his routine and what he's used to but the change in
Routine for him didn't bother her when he was sick and she was away on her trip to Dubai.

Reactions: 16

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I don’t even know where to start with that load of nonsense. She’s building it up to putting him in full time residential care.

Her detailing the amount of different people looking after M while they were on the other side of the world, was quite disturbing to me. I know they don’t get it easy and I understand they need breaks but to frequently travel so far away from a child with such complex needs, is just awful.

cill2019

VIP Member
she was going whether that child was well or not, the anger in her voice the other day made that evident. I don’t know how she can live with herself. I have a wee one who is non verbal but his needs are no where near as complex as Ms and we have left him with my parents twice, he’s 5! And both times it’s been for a quick dinner and he’s been asleep before we go. Yes I am exhausted and I would love a break away the two of us but he can’t communicate fully yet. How on earth can I expect someone to care for him when he can’t tell them his needs! She’s got half the country “minding him”
She just doesn’t care and maybe that young man would have a better life in residential care with people trained to care for him

• Sad

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
"We just need a rota of who feeds him nd changes his bum"

She's an utter cunt.

I wouldn't leave my dog to go on holidays if she was sick, never mind a child I'd prayed for

well......

Saw her last night heading into the concert looking like a dukes of hazard reject, she was a few rows in front of us. I really think that she thinks she's some kind of celebrity lol

• Haha

VioletBear

VIP Member
The way she said ‘all we need is someone to change and feed him’ reminds me of what I say to my neighbour when we are going out for the day and can’t bring our dog, I just need someone to let him out and feed him.

what if he took a bad seizure and needed rescue meds…could her da administer them? Doesn’t m have a track record of taking seizures when they are away and there is disruption to his routine? I bet he was due to be in respite care and because he was/is unwell they wouldn’t take him.

• Sad

Hereforthefun1

Some people wouldn't leave a pet without everything properly in place for their care, with someone who can actually fully care for them too. Just when you think she couldn't go any lower, she goes and does it and disgusts us even more. How social isn't involved I don't know

Reactions: 15

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
I just can't believe anyone would do this.

I was sick last week, a recurring breathing issue and I was in bad shape.

My daughter was booked to go on holidays on Monday and wanted to cancel so she could take care of me. Obviously I wouldn't let her and now the medication has kicked in I'm on the mend, but the empathy shown by my 19 year old was amazing.

It's just a pity that snotters magee doesn't have an ounce of it for her own child, only strangers 😞

skooter1

She has posted before sayin not everyone gets how hard it is. I get it, I totally get it. My son has been in intensive care 3 times in last year, he has needs very similar to m. And his epilepsy is life threatening. In 8 years we had 5 nights to ourselves. We now get a little respite. But we would never leave the country. He's left with people who are trained what to do. This is basic parenting. They should be disgusted! The joy in her face cos she's goin away! Knowin the disruption and lack of routine will effect m. But she's ok, so fk it x

• Heart