Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
right so what do we need to tell them if we phone?
I would imagine everything she has said about going away and having nobody to care for his needs. She is leaving them with people who can't meet basic needs like changing and meals. I also have to question how he can be left with her parents when her mum has so many needs and the dads her carer. Make it make sense

Reactions: 6
I just can't get over how brazen she is about going away, leaving him with ppl that prob don't know how to care for him, honestly I am shocked,

And you can report her anonymously, just to let everyone know
---
It seems she is more raging she is missing her mother's bday, than leaving that poor fella

Reactions: 6
I pray for that poor young man every single night it's just heartbreaking to watch all of this. Please god he is ok while they are away enjoying themselves and not thinking of him

Reactions: 4
I would imagine everything she has said about going away and having nobody to care for his needs. She is leaving them with people who can't meet basic needs like changing and meals. I also have to question how he can be left with her parents when her mum has so many needs and the dads her carer. Make it make sense
And leaving the intimate care to people who are probably uncomfortable doing so, and maybe don't even want to. And so many coming to do it is not right or fair on M. She needs a slap. I've never been so shocked or disgusted in my life

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I was just thinking for someone who suffers with anxiety so much why does she leave packing, going to hairdressers etc to the last minute. I don't buy the whole 'we didn't think we were getting away' shite....she was going regardless of what doctors a told her.

Reactions: 15
She's just "devastated" to be missing her mammys birthday but thought nothing of it when she waltzed off to Disneyland on Ms birthday without him after buying him a load of chew toys from Home Bargains. She's disgusting

Reactions: 13
See if I hear "do you know what" one more bleeping time 😐

She's going to be unbearable the next couple of days and there won't be a care about how that poor young man is at home.
To come online in the span of a week, doctors told us to not pack our bags to we're buzzing were getting away is actually madness.

I could see if a parent of a child with complex needs would maybe be a bit disappointed if they couldn't get away if they have never ever ever had a break before but honestly what holiday count are we on in the past 2 years. It's bleeping disgusting

I'm blocked so I don't see her stories ,,

Going by what I've read on here, I've no words

Toni is a selfish, self-centered bi**h, she is a vile person, as for Paul, he's worse,

Whoever has seen the stories on Instagram please report them, keep reporting them to ss

She needs reported! But then again do u think that’s what she wants so then they take him away and then it’s out of her hands she gets to come on crying and pretending to be the devoted mother and it’s all her haters took her child away how dare them blah blah blah but deep down it’s what she’s wanted to do all along but just didn’t want the lash of putting him into care

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but have they left to go on hols and left her ma alone with M?? Don't know why I'm so shocked tbh but sweet and gentle have they no sense at all. T

Reactions: 5
When my son has had a seizure we r past ourselves for days with nerves.
He gets 1 respite night a month. (Took us 8 years to be ready to accept he and us needed it) And every time we leave him I'm still sick with nerves. And I'm only half hour away by car. My phone rings and I think oh God what if?. Would I be lurd getting on a plane and being hours away? No id be past myself. And sick to my stomach.
She needs this holiday?
No u fkin don't! U need to be beside your son!
Having a child with a life threatening illness is terrifying, I don't no how anyone could put themselves in a position where they might not be there when needed most x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gone are the days SS will remove children - and she knows it!!

I had cause to report a neighbour who I witnessed punching his teenage son in the back, the wife stood by and had her arms folded. They must have put him to his room and he sneaked out the window with no shoes on.

I rang gateway there and then and didn't hide my identity, they'd seen me watching anyway and I asked for an update - they said no promises.

They rang the mother on the Monday and she told them aye, he'd hit him, but he'd drank the last of the milk... I know this because the next weekend when he was being kicked in the garden I reported it again and give my name the call handler told me.

They had to go to some sort of family counselling amd finally after lockdown they split up. She has since told me he was hitting her too behind the scenes and she was terrified of him.

Completely different situation I know, but they didn't even take this child away who was being punched in public and God knows what else behind closed doors... toni knows nothing will be done.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8