Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has posted before sayin not everyone gets how hard it is. I get it, I totally get it. My son has been in intensive care 3 times in last year, he has needs very similar to m. And his epilepsy is life threatening. In 8 years we had 5 nights to ourselves. We now get a little respite. But we would never leave the country. He's left with people who are trained what to do. This is basic parenting. They should be disgusted! The joy in her face cos she's goin away! Knowin the disruption and lack of routine will effect m. But she's ok, so fk it x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"We just need a rota of who feeds him nd changes his bum"

She's an utter bleep.

I wouldn't leave my dog to go on holidays if she was sick, never mind a child I'd prayed for

Reactions: 16
I just cannot cope with her. What a f**king weapon she is! She often refers to M as “like a newborn” yet you wouldn’t leave a newborn with 5 strangers and F off on a holiday!!! Let me get this right, her daddy (who can’t change him or feed him), Caitlin, Paul’s 2 brothers and Paul’s “nephew-in-law to be”. Sweet and gentle Jesus! May God forgive you Toni. You prioritise everything over your child. She disgusts me and her life is revolting. I can’t cope 🤦🏻‍♀️

For those blocked, they’re “bloody buzzing” to be getting away.

View attachment 2962286

Also, I don’t know ANYONE who would buy 4 pairs of the same sandals. Greedy, disgusting witch. Trigger warning for her tippex hooves 🤮

View attachment 2962288

I’ll say it again, may God forgive you Toni. You’re rotten to the core. And Paul, you pathetic excuse of a man, you’re as bad!
I try not to be so foul mouthed but when the anger takes me I let rip. She is a PROPER BASTARD. A selfish good for nothing rotten hateful bastard of a woman. Paul is right along side her. I can not believe my eyes and ears they way she is trying to "justify" them going and the supposed care!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The way she said ‘all we need is someone to change and feed him’ reminds me of what I say to my neighbour when we are going out for the day and can’t bring our dog, I just need someone to let him out and feed him.

what if he took a bad seizure and needed rescue meds…could her da administer them? Doesn’t m have a track record of taking seizures when they are away and there is disruption to his routine? I bet he was due to be in respite care and because he was/is unwell they wouldn’t take him.

• Sad
I wish I was as carefree as her how she is able to leave her son with a short lifespan constantly and people like me cannot leave their child to attend an important appointment for a few hours. Educate me on how to be self absorbed please Toni

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Is it any wonder folk can't stand her!
---
Her parents are as bad for saying they would look after M. Surely they should have said to her that they need to stay at home just in case? And does Caitlin's wee one not have additional needs too? I think it is disgusting how many others lives she's disrupting But sure as long as Toni gets away on holiday sod everyone else

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
she was going whether that child was well or not, the anger in her voice the other day made that evident. I don’t know how she can live with herself. I have a wee one who is non verbal but his needs are no where near as complex as Ms and we have left him with my parents twice, he’s 5! And both times it’s been for a quick dinner and he’s been asleep before we go. Yes I am exhausted and I would love a break away the two of us but he can’t communicate fully yet. How on earth can I expect someone to care for him when he can’t tell them his needs! She’s got half the country “minding him”
She just doesn’t care and maybe that young man would have a better life in residential care with people trained to care for him

• Sad
IMG_5613.jpeg

Practice what you preach witch. It may be another country that you’re referring to, but just take a second today to look inside your own home.
Do you offer the safety? No. Do you offer love? No. Do you offer protection? No. Do you grant M a childhood? No. You are the lowest of the low. I’m in awe of how much of a dick you truly are. That’s why Paul loves you x

• Sad
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2962944
Practice what you preach witch. It may be another country that you’re referring to, but just take a second today to look inside your own home.
Do you offer the safety? No. Do you offer love? No. Do you offer protection? No. Do you grant M a childhood? No. You are the lowest of the low. I’m in awe of how much of a dick you truly are. That’s why Paul loves you x
The hypocrisy is deafening 😐

I just can't believe anyone would do this.

I was sick last week, a recurring breathing issue and I was in bad shape.

My daughter was booked to go on holidays on Monday and wanted to cancel so she could take care of me. Obviously I wouldn't let her and now the medication has kicked in I'm on the mend, but the empathy shown by my 19 year old was amazing.

It's just a pity that snotters magee doesn't have an ounce of it for her own child, only strangers 😞

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2962944
Though
View attachment 2962944
Thought exactly the same when I saw this

Reactions: 2
I was just watching her stories back her daddy and mammy can sit with him but not feed or change him so if that poor wain soils himself during the night he has to wait until someone can come and change him?? That's just bloody awful...what kind of parents do that to their child 😡 it's like a massive eff you son we're away!
---
How are ss not more heavily involved with these 2 it's ridiculous

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Id like to see this get more kickback than the bitching about brides. This isn't just gossiping - this is neglecting a child. That poor wain. Even if his physical needs are met - his emotional needs most certainly will not be. Disruption to his routine -- when that is something that causes him distress, abandonment by his parents, strangers performing intimate care, a lack of consistency etc etc etc

I am not a perfect mother. I have struggled, as clearly have so many on here. I know what it's like to have a child with additional needs. Again like so many here and no, there is NO WAY on earth I'd be jetting off to the other side of the world ESPECIALLY when a doctor has told me not to pack my bags, the medication my child is on could cause a catastrophic seizure and my child was awaiting major brain surgery. FFS, Toni - you read these pages. You know what we are saying. We're not being witches. We're advocating for your son, which is what you should be doing. That it takes strangers on an internet forum to push for a better life for him other than his own mother that says an awful lot about where you are failing.

You mouthed off enough when he was born so early and you considered him your precious miracle - going to the papers to tell your story. Did you just get tired of your miracle, Toni? Because to the rest of the world it looks like you don't give a shiny shite. The only interaction we've seen of you and him in the last months/ years is you speaking in a stupid Micky Mouse voice, or depriving him of his privacy and dignity showing your bruises, or talking about 'changing his bum'.
GROW THE ACTUAL duck UP, YOU SELFISH COW.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tbh Toni even your ma doesn’t give a duck you wont be there for her birthday. Convenient the bridal party cancelled more like no one books ye!!! So if you don’t offer the service it’s like it doesn’t exist. You need bleeping help